Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TD-Chapter 33

Bella

Edward's eyes lit up with joy…no maybe desire as he realized what I'd offered him. We had talked about but had not yet used any sex toys in our relationship. Fuck, we didn't need them; Edward had given me more orgasms than I could ever count. Hell, his first week with me, he gave me more than any other boyfriend I had ever had… probably combined. He was a master, a god and he was all mine.

As I lay, spread out for him, I contemplated what he would do or think; he pushed that vibrator inside of me and flicked a few buttons. It roared to life and began to move. It's head thrusted and twisted all at the same time. See, because I had read the directions I knew that it was supposed to stimulate the G spot, and on the third pass, it obviously hit it because I felt the fire spread throughout me.

"Oh, my, fucking, God!" I shouted. "Right the fuck there, oh yeah." I whore moaned and pushed my body down onto the vibrator and closer to Edward's face. He took the unintentional hint and began to suck on my clit again. It was too much…his hands thrusting the vibrator in and out of me, the head spun out of control and hit my G spot with each pass, and now his luscious mouth sucked on my already sensitive skin. Like I said, too much!

I spasmed around the plastic phallus and felt the rush of fluids as they made their escape from my body, obviously this orgasm was too big to be contained within me. It made its presence known to all occupants of the room. And under normal circumstances, I might have been embarrassed about my spontaneous eruption but not this time…this time I was too focused on the fact that I had to work to keep my body grounded on the earth. I felt like if I slowed my concentration for even a few seconds then I would drift off into outer space.

Edward's hands slowed as I drifted around happily in the atmosphere, somewhere half way between earth and heaven. Perfect peace was all I felt; at least it was all I could put a name to right this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment