Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TD-Chapter 13

Edward

I wanted to rip her shirt open and suck on her sweet tits that she constantly tempted me and everyone else with. She had a great bra, the kind that pushed them up and made them look like they belonged to Janet Jackson. Then she would leave just the right amount of buttons on her shirt open and she would top it all off with a necklace that was just long enough to accentuate her cleavage. They were fucking Kryptonite I tell you. The good thing was that she seemed to affect all the other boys as much as she did me.

At the end of the day she spanked my ass and not in the good kind of spanked. Not like the let me call you mommy while I fuck you kinda spanking. She put me to shame. What made it worse was the fact that Dad clearly enjoyed this shit. He loved the competition, the working all out for something. I guess I could humor him and allow him to enjoy himself. After all, his doctor did say that he does have some heart problems, so who knew how long he would be with us?

I rushed back out to the parking lot and snagged two college age looking girls. Now these two I knew I could sell a car to.

No comments:

Post a Comment