Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TD-Chapter 26

Bella

Edward licked his lips and finally replied to me. "Sure thing, Pretty…I mean Isabella." The desire left my body. I was doused with ice water and fire licked through my veins. How in the fuck could he call me by that name? His plaything's pet name no less? I wanted revenge in the form of his head on a platter that would suffice fairly nicely.

I threw his hands off of my hips and shoved his body back into the wall behind us. The desire was clearly gone from his eyes as well. He knew he had fucked up in a major way. Remorse showed on his face but it was too late for that.

"Oh no, don't you dare. You don't get to call me by your plaything's name and then act all sorry. I'm a lady and I won't fall for your silly moves and then be fucked and chucked, mister. You get your ass out on the showroom floor and sell some motherfucking cars because I want to beat your skanky ass fair and square, you got it?" My voice was probably raised a little too high for the showroom floor but I didn't give a flying fuck at this moment.

When I spun on my heel and made my way to the ladies room, I noticed that all activity had stopped. This allowed everyone with the confines of the dealership walls to hear what was said. It only gave me more of an excuse to want to bury Edward Fucking Cullen in this contest. I was Isabella Swan, he would never forget my name when I was done with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment