Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TD-Chapter 25

Bella

Later that afternoon I saw my opportunity to take a stab at Edward. He stood at the board, his lean arms stretched out as he marked down his latest sale. This left his body elongated and open to the slight brush from mine. I wanted to work the horny angle. I mean he was a man who was without his woman for the moment and I was a woman with a pretty fine body if I do say so myself. So I worked it.

"Excuse me, Edward." I brushed past him ever so slightly but it was enough. In fact, I felt his pants tighten and his enlarged problem, right away. I wanted to do a little victory dance, celebrate and savor the moment. The only problem was that I had managed to arouse myself as well as Edward with my little brush with desire there.

My heart rate picked up, my skin flushed, my breath became stuttered and most certainly my panties became damp. In short, I was a mess. And just from a little brush across his body. How did my plan go so haywire? How did it backfire so terribly?

I glanced back up at Edward over my left shoulder and realized that he was beautiful. I mean in the other worldly sense of beautiful. His face was flawless and so expressive. His eyes bore into mine and we both refused to look away. Edward's hand found my hips and my only thought was how perfect he fit there. Like my body was made for him or vice versa. The tension was thick enough to require a knife to slice through it. A long, sharp, serrated knife.

After our brief exchange, my only source of comfort was that Edward was clearly as disturbed by my brush with desire as I was. At least if the desire that I now felt had to knock me off of my game then I took comfort in the fact that he was just as off his as well. Maybe we would both cancel each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment