Monday, February 5, 2007

TD- Chapter 3

Edward

"So?" I shook my head at him and he just stood there like he didn't get why I didn't see the importance of his comment. So I started again. "News flash, dude, we work and part of work is meetings."

"I get that, asshole, but this one is in the conference room…the fucking conference room that he had built but had never used. This was fucking huge and I don't know what it's about, he won't fucking tell me any fucking thing at all. We are his fucking kids and he won't tell us…he's gonna throw us to the wolves, Edward, I feel it." I rushed around my desk and pushed Emmett's hulking frame into one of my plush chairs. Mostly because it would break my back if he passed out and I had to pick his big ass up. Secondly because he did have a point and I saw it now. This was huge.

I noticed all the other employees made their way towards the conference room. I rushed out into the hallway, Emmett followed right behind me.

The only part that semi satisfied me about of all of this was that Isabella appeared to be late. The one day it would be noticed by the whole damn company and she was late today…my life just got so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment