Monday, February 5, 2007

TD-Chapter 2

Edward

I woke up about forty minutes early. I ran on my expensive treadmill, showered and made my way out of my bedroom with at least twenty minutes to spare. I smacked the sweet, naked ass that still lay comatose across my bed before I left.

"Heading off to work, sweet cheeks, see ya later okay?" I barely heard a moan from her. She was not a morning person. It's okay though, she knew where everything was located and would be fine without me. When she woke up she would shower, dress and take off for work herself. That was the reason I liked this arrangement with her, she was independent and didn't need me to hold her hand like most girls. How did I get so lucky?

I strutted into the car lot and made my way past my father's office so I would be seen by him. Now, don't get me wrong, I wasn't a suck up but it never hurt to let my father see that I was here, early and ready to work. Not just work but to kick Isabella's ass this month. I would beat her this month if it's the last thing I did.

Emmett stepped into my office and looked like he was about to shit a brick right then and there. "What the hell is wrong with you, Rose kick you in the balls again?" I asked, sardonically.

"Dude, dad just called a meeting." Emmett paled a tiny bit more as he relayed the cause of his distress.

No comments:

Post a Comment