Monday, February 5, 2007

TD-Chapter 9

Bella

I touched up my make-up and changed into my white button down shirt. It hugged my body and showed off the curves that I spent lots of time working on. I hung a long silver necklace around my neck that rest perfectly in the crevice of my cleavage. These new Wonder Silk bra's from Vickie's were amazing. To quote Alice, I looked like I had a boob job when I wore them. I didn't know if I should have been happy or sad about this fact. Right now I was happy.

I was sexy enough to keep the guys interested, sedate enough to not scare off the girls and demure enough to show the serious car enthusiast that I knew what the hell I spoke about. I had all my bases covered. I fluffed my hair and made my way out onto the show room floor.

Emmett, Jasper and Edward all stood talking around the sales board. I heard the three of them as they talked strategy. Jasper, of course, just offered his advice since he was the finance manager and had no part in the actual sales competition. Usually he could be counted on to give some special attention to my clients. He made sure to find creative ways to get them financed. In this day and age almost everyone had some sort of credit issue on their reports to overcome. Jasper made sure that those issues were downplayed and their financing was approved. I never took the time to ask if he gave the other salespersons the same treatment. The only one I cared about was Edward, but I figured it was more like cheating if I knew so I abided by the don't ask, don't tell statement. If it was good enough for the military then it was good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment