Monday, February 5, 2007

TD-Chapter 8

Bella

I made my way to my desk and pulled out my little black book of prospects. I had been here at PA Audi for quite a few years and my black book showed as much. I had an endless list of people that were interested; they simply waited for the right time. Well now was the right time. I would kick Edward Cullen's ass, there was no doubt about it.

I sat for a few hours on the phone. I made several appointments per day for the next two weeks. I would use these as my stable background and allow the walk in's to pad my win. I had this easily.

I left my desk and made my way to the female employee restrooms. Alice demanded our own restroom after she got pregnant with her and Jasper's first child. She was in and out of the bathroom so much that she demanded that they be clean for her to use at a moment's notice. She refused to use a 'nasty pube covered bathroom' and risk the chance that she would give her unborn child some rare disease. So Carlisle compromised and had our own bathroom installed. He was the epitome of perfection as a father in law. Alice loved him more than her own father.

No comments:

Post a Comment