Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TD-Chapter 18

Bella

I dressed, put my make up on and made my way to Twilight to meet the girls. I had no idea why I had actually agreed to meet them but Alice was way too hard to say no to. I guess that explains why I did a lot of the things I did, I just couldn't say no to Alice. At least, so far, thankfully, she hadn't gotten me into too much trouble.

Alice squealed as I approached them at the bar. Rose had a beer in her hand and Alice drank a Shirley Temple. I knew it was a virgin because she was very pregnant. That pregnancy didn't stop her from fashion sense at all, she still looked extremely hot. They were both dressed in short dresses, Rose's was a bandage dress in bright red and Alice's flowed around her body in yellow gauzy layers.

I sat next to Rose and she signaled for the bartender for me. "Okay, woman, spill. After you left Edward was furious and stomped around all over the dealership until he finally left in a huff. You obviously got to him, so spill." Rose and Alice giggled at me when my eyes widened at her remark.

"I just played a little prank on him, that's all. Don't they say all's fair in love and car sales?" I snickered.

"Well, I'd say Edward has never heard that statement and most certainly doesn't agree with it at all, if today is any indication," Alice giggled as she spoke.

"If you wanna know what I think, I think the two of you should just mount each other right there in the middle of the show room floor and be done with it." Rose commented as she sipped her drink. Her eyes wandered around the dance floor, they lit up when she saw Emmett, Jasper and Edward walk towards us.

Great just what I needed, more time with Edward Cullen.

No comments:

Post a Comment