Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TD-Chapter 30

Bella

I sat on the beach and sipped a cool drink. My heart sunk at the idea that Edward had not found me yet. I was sure that we were meant for more, I guess I was wrong. I headed back to my room for the day. It really was a little too hot out here on the beach to stay too long.

I opened the door to my room and realized immediately that something was wrong, someone else was here. I prayed that it was the right someone. When I turned the corner and saw the riot of bronze hair that sat on the couch I almost jumped for joy. He was here, he found me. I took off at a run and jumped over the arm of the couch to reach him.

His arms flew open and he caught me as my body smashed against his. His mouth locked with mine, our tongues tangled for dominance. A moan escaped me as his hands found my hips again and pulled me against his enlarged cock.

We kissed until we both required more oxygen. Our reluctance was clear as we pulled away from each other. I only had one single thought on my mind. "It's about fucking time you got here, Edward. I've waited two damn days for you. What took you so long?"

"Aww, Pretty, don't be mad at me, you changed your mind at the last minute. Your spot was always Italy, how was I to know that you changed to St. Bart's? I mean give me some credit." I relaxed as he called me my special name, it had been way too long since I had heard that name fall from his lips. I felt a little terrible for going all ape shit on him in the showroom for calling me that at work. But we had agreed that our relationship would be kept a secret and we wouldn't allow it to change our work environment.

The apology tumbled from my lips before I could stop it, it made me feel better to know that we would talk about it and move past it. I hated it when we disagreed about anything. "Edward, we agreed that we would keep that a secret. It scared me when I thought that everyone would know and then all my hard work would be worthless. They would simply see me as the boss's son's wife and not a hard working sales person. You know?" I pleaded with him and batted my eyelashes; I knew that he couldn't resist it when I made goo goo eyes at him. Proven fact, time and time again!

"Well, if you want to make it up to me, you will get your sexy ass in there and put on that leather corset you teased me with, right the fuck now, woman!"

No comments:

Post a Comment