Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TD-Chapter 20

Edward

I called My Pretty on the way home; at least she could help me out here since she won't come over. She answered on the first ring. "Hello, sexy." Her voice immediately took my body to places that I was not ready to go just yet. I wasn't even in my house yet, I still sat in my car. This was not the place I wanted this to happen.

"Pretty, are you sure that you can't come over tonight? What if I said I needed you?"My voice pleaded along with certain other parts of my body that came to life with her simple greeting.

"Aw, does my baby need me? I can't come over now but I can help you out. You want that, baby?" Her husky voice spurred on my desire for her all the more.

"Abso-fucking-lutely." She snickered at my over enthusiastic voice.

"Where are you, baby?" She purred.

"I'm sitting in the car in my garage." I answered honestly.

"Take yourself inside and up to your closet. I left you a present there inside." I rushed up the stairs, I couldn't help but take two at a time. Her last gift blew my mind and I couldn't wait to see this one. "Tell me when you get there." I nodded at her command but then realized that she couldn't see my actions, so I spoke up again.

"I'm there." I was slightly short of breath, which made my voice drop down in tone. I sounded rough and scratchy, like I had stayed up way too late drinking expensive whiskey and smoking illegal cigars. Apparently Pretty loved the sound because she moaned as I spoke.

"Sit down on the floor and open the box wrapped in silver paper with the blue bow," she instructed. I dropped to my ass and tore into that paper like a kid on Christmas morning.

When the box was completely absent of its pretty cover, I open it and pulled out a black leather corset with attached garters, a pair of leather knee high boots and a long, purple vibrator. I could only express my happiness in a moan; words seemed to fail me at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment