Monday, February 5, 2007

TD-Chapter 7

Edward

The little minx winked back at me. I focused on Carlisle as I knew without a doubt that this was certainly a big announcement, otherwise we wouldn't be here in the conference room. We all knew that.

Carlisle cleared his throat and began to speak again. "I know for a few of you this is just a job, but for me this is much bigger. This is an extension of my family. I care about all of you like you are my family." He threw his hand up and turned to face Emmett, "Skip the joke, Em, I am well aware that some of you actually are my family." He cleared his throat again and continued. I smiled at the clear disappointment on Emmett's face at not being able to get his joke out. "Here at PA Audi, we're in the running for a major accomplishment. We are competing to be on the list of top 5 Audi dealers for the US. This is huge people! This means a very large bonus for me, as well as for each of you that helps me achieve this goal. So I have written up a new commission schedule for all of you. The closer you get to your goal the larger the commission for each sale you make. So get your asses out of this room and get to selling me some cars!" I looked over at Bella and realized that she sat very still, her eyes stared me down. I could see the victory that she had already written in her eyes. She clearly thought that she had this, she was sure that she would be on top once this contest was over. Well she was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment