Monday, February 5, 2007

TD-Chapter 12

Bella

I heard Edward as he charged out of the double doors after me. I guess my comment was a little too personal but didn't give a damn. He needed to know that his luck was just that, luck. It wasn't due to any sort of skill or finesse. It was luck alone.

He grabbed my wrist and spun me to face him. "Don't you dare speak about My Pretty that way. You wanna talk shit about me then fine, but not her, never her. You hear me?" His face was red and his chest heaved with the angry effort it took to get the words out. He was sheer perfection in human form.

His lickable jaw with its five o'clock shadow was the sexiest thing. Usually I went for clean cut types but I think I could let that go for once. Edward Cullen was sex on legs and I wanted to mount him and make him mine, right here, right the fuck now.

"You got that?" His voice was firm and still angry. I think I missed a few sentences in between as I imagined him spread out as a feast for me alone. I just nodded my head and he walked away. Why was it that his angry forceful words made me want him that much more? For once I envied his My Pretty and all the fun she got to have with him.

I rushed back to the ladies room and splashed some cold water on my face. Edward Cullen would not shake me with his sexiness. He would not!

When I left the restroom I doubled my efforts to beat his ass. It took one simple action to do it. I shook my ass. What? You can't blame me, I had a great looking ass and I used it. I charmed the hell out of the customers and mesmerized the staff here. The only two impervious were Alice and Rose. But to be honest I think I did catch Alice watching it as well.

It worked, I threw him off of his game, at least I thought it was me worked like a kiss of death to his game today. Plus, I sold a shit load of cars. At the end of the day, no one remembered his first sale because my numbers doubled his at closing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment