Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TD-Chapter 16

Edward

Before I could reach the double doors she turned and sauntered her sexy little ass back towards her office. My phone rang as I touched the cold metal of the door. I would not have normally stopped to answer it but it was My Pretty, I could tell by her ringtone.

"Hello, beautiful." She loved the compliments.

"Hey, sexy. How's your day going?" The sultry tones of her voice made me want to walk away and just spend the day talking to her. Then a much better idea occurred to me, I wanted to rush home and spend time with her, preferably in her.

I relayed how my day had turned out and she clucked and coo'd at me while I spoke. She really did take good care of me.

"Well then you aren't going to like my call very much." Oh no, what does she mean by that?

"Why?" I questioned.

"Well, you need to focus right now, run that bitch's ass into the ground and make your dad proud of you. So, I'm going to stay at my little old apartment all week until you call me and tell me that you have beat her ass and are victorious, okay, handsome?" Her sexy talk only made her news worse. In fact I could only spit out sputters and gasps as a response.

"But…Pretty…you're not a distraction, I need you." I knew that this all came out as a whine, the whine of a child but I couldn't help it. I needed to convince her that this idea was terrible. "You help me focus and maintain my calm. Come on, you can't leave me now, not when I need you the most. You know those blow jobs of yours alone are motivation enough to make me do well. Promise me that you'll stop by my place tonight?" I begged and pleaded like a school boy but I didn't care, I needed her to distract me. I needed My Pretty, damn it!

"No, baby, you'll be fine. Besides, I got some things to take care of as well. I'll see you next week and we'll spend all weekend enjoying your victory, I promise!"

"Fine." I hung up, I couldn't take any more defeat today.

No comments:

Post a Comment