Monday, February 5, 2007

TD-Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Bella

I was about ten minutes behind schedule when Rose texted me.

Three words…Carlisle…meeting…conference room! Get your ass here, you got 15, I got the coffee!

I threw my shoes in my huge bag and ran out with just my slippers on. I couldn't drive that fast in those death traps anyway. And trust me if I was going to make this meeting in fifteen minutes then I would need to drive like a bat out of hell.

My mind wandered as I navigated the streets of Port Angeles. Carlisle Cullen was one of the most laid back bosses that I had ever worked for. He was kind, caring and treated every single employee at his car dealership like they mattered, no matter how small their jobs were. I loved him like a second father.

Each month I made Carlisle a shit load of money and he paid me a shit load back. I never failed to make my bonuses and managed to out sell almost every single salesman in that place. No one, I mean no one could sell an Audi like I could. Not even the golden child, Edward fucking Cullen.

He tried, oh how he tried, but it seemed that at the end of the month I had pulled it out again. People accused me of flaunting my tits to get my sales. That was completely uncalled for, I mean Mike Newton had a large set of man boobs but no one accused him of using them to sell a few extra cars a month. They were all just jealous of me, that's all. I loved the product we sold and it showed when I talked to my customers.

Men, woman and hell even children are defenseless against me. I was the top dog and no one would take that shit away from me, no one!

No comments:

Post a Comment