Monday, February 5, 2007

TD-Chapter 10

Edward

Bella made her way out the female employee restrooms and she looked like heaven in a skirt. Her legs were pure perfection and were capped off by the sexiest pair of fuck me heels I had ever seen. Her black pencil skirt and white button down shirt hugged her curves and made me want to spend some time getting to know them myself, intimately.

I glanced over and saw Emmett's gaze was leveled at Bella's cleavage. I slapped his arm, "Emmett, you're dating her best friend and you work with her. Stop staring at her boobs," I hiss.

"Dude, I just can't fucking help it. Have you seen those things, I mean poets write about boobs like that!" Jasper gave a low whistle as Emmett shook his head. I had to agree with my brothers but now was not the time to lose focus and allow Bella's woman-ness to throw me off my game.

Besides I needed to let her focus, she had a sale to catch up on. While she spent time in her office, probably gossiping with her girls, I was out on the lot, selling cars. I made sure to slow down my gait and talk slightly louder than normal as I discussed the approved paperwork with Jasper when I passed by Bella. Her face slightly cracked it's façade as her frown showed. I had her doubting herself. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment