Monday, February 5, 2007

TD-Chapter 11

Edward

Jasper and I both walked the paperwork into Carlisle's office. I beamed as Jasper talked about the details. It was a no lose situation. I sold an A5 to someone with strong credit and I made the first mark on our boards. I walked a few feet behind Carlisle and a dozen or so feet off the ground as he made his way to the sales board to put a mark under my name.

"Looks like Edward is the first to put a deal to bed here. Get out there and make some more happen." Carlisle delivered his charge with enthusiasm.

Bella walked through the double doors, stopped and turned to me. "Get used to it, Wonder Boy, 'cause that's the only thing you will put to bed, here or otherwise." She smirked and walked out.

I chased after her and grabbed her wrist. I couldn't let a statement like that go. She had no idea how well My Pretty took care of me, I never lacked for anything in the bedroom. She needed to hold her tongue, she could talk about me all she wanted but not My Pretty. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment