Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TD-Chapter 34

Edward

I watched as Bella's body came down from the explosive orgasm just a few moments before. I had seen My Pretty come plenty of times and it was beyond words. I'm just not certain that I had ever seen her like this before. Her eyes were alive and lit with a spark I had not previously witnessed before. Her skin glowed slightly pink all over. She had obviously been out in the sun these last few days while I searched all over to find out where the fuck she was. I had to say that it suited her.

Her hair was wild and spread around her, it was a perfect contrast against the pale beige couch, and it glimmered in the late afternoon sunlight that shown in from the patio. Everything was perfect, just sheer perfection. I really had no idea how I survived the last week without her. Just her presence alone was enough to satisfy me, much less when she granted me the pleasure of being with her.

I slowed the thrusts with the vibrator and slacked off on the depth of my kisses to her clit. She was certainly stimulated and I didn't want to overdo it on her fragile skin. I wanted her right on the edge, on a fine line I wanted her to teeter, until I was ready for her to fall again.

About every third kiss was an opened mouth, wet kiss that sucked at her skin. Her back arched and she pressed into my face harder. She definitely wanted more from me and I wasn't one to deny My Pretty anything she wanted.

I withdrew the vibe and dropped it to the floor, I would worry about that later, right now was my turn. Her breasts called to me and I reached up to kiss the pale skin that tried to sneak its way out of the top of her corset. I helped them in their plight. My hands pulled them up and out of the confines of the leather, only because I wanted to watch them bounce as I fucked her. I thought back to the challenge I'd issued earlier, I wanted to fuck her on the patio…well that would have to wait, right now I wanted her exactly as she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment