Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TD-Chapter 31

Edward

As soon as Bella left my sight, I was in the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off and turned the water on. I jumped in before the water was even completely warm. Hell I didn't care, it was way too hot on this island and to be honest the cool water felt good on my skin.

I ran a little body-wash over myself to wash off the funk of the airplane and then made quick work of my hair. I dried off and left the towel wrapped around my waist.

I made my way back out to the living room. I wanted to fuck Bella right there in front of the open patio doors. The evening had settled around us and with it a cool breeze came, I could only imagine how that would feel as it blew across our sweaty bodies.

Bella's quiet footsteps weren't quite quiet enough, I heard her small feet pad across the cool tiles. The hair on my body stood on end in anticipation. It had been awhile and the last time…well it was by phone. I wanted her body, the physical contact, and mostly I wanted to experience the way she felt as she moved over me. I wanted it all.

"I'm not sure why I even fucking bothered to tell you to put that beautiful corset on, because I don't have the patience to go slow tonight and undress you like you deserve." I spoke to her over my right shoulder, she hadn't even made it all the way around the couch to me. "Tonight, well I just wanna fuck you against the railing right out there on the patio so all the other people that walk by can hear you." She stepped around the couch as I spoke and I watched as her eyes dilated with pleasure, her lips were parted in a pant. She was clearly already aroused. "Come here, Pretty." I held my hand out to her and she willingly came to me. In fact she seemed a bit eager to join me on the couch.

As her ass hit the cushions I flipped the towel open and watched as her hands automatically reached for me. I immediately pushed them away, before she could drag them back to her lap, I reached for both of her them. I pushed them together and made her interlock her fingers. Once they were clasped together I pushed them up over her head onto the plush arm of the couch. "Hold them there, Pretty, if you move I will stop, understood?" She nodded. I couldn't have that, I wanted to hear her sexy voice mixed with the right amounts of breathy pants. "What's that, I didn't hear you?" I prompted again.

"Oh, God, yes, I understand. Please just touch me…it's been way too long." She begged.

"I know, Pretty, I know." My mouth fell south of the bottom edge of her corset. The black leather looked so hot on her but right now I wanted her sweet, pink skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment