Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TD-Chapter 21

Edward

"I take it you found your gifts?" Pretty asked.

"Yes, baby, I did. What exactly did you have in mind?" I returned.

"Well…when you win, I thought that we would take that large bonus, go away for a week and all I planned to wear were the items in your hand, how does that sound?"

It sounded wonderful to me, in fact, so wonderful that I had already taken my cock into my hand and began to stroke it to the mere fantasy of how Pretty would look in this outfit as I pounded into her from behind.

"I can't wait baby, I know how perfect you will feel. As you push so deep inside of me, you always fill me completely. I love it when you fuck my pussy so hard that I lose my breath. Can you do that for me? Can you fuck me until I forget my name?" Each word pushed me closer, each breathy moan between each sentence turned up the desire a notch. All of it worked me towards my goal, an explosive orgasm.

At the last second, as I felt my balls tighten, and my dick twitch, I pictured Isabella's face as she fumed at me today. With her hair loose all around her shoulders, bouncy and curly. She wore that tight black pencil skirt with the blue silk blouse that showed off her sexy collar bones and her perfect tits.

Her image alone caused me to blow my load all over my chest and abdomen. I shook and almost blacked out from the force of the orgasm. I felt so embarrassed, here I had Pretty on the phone with me as she promised me all the explicit acts that she would perform and I had pictured Isabella's face in order to bring myself to orgasm.

Pretty still prattled on with her dirty talk for me, I guess my orgasm was fairly silent as she still thought I needed her words to help me along.

"Oh God, baby, that was amazing." I felt terrible for the lie I told to her but it was the only option. There was no way in hell that I could tell her the truth, she would never understand. To be honest, I didn't understand either, so how in the world could I have explained it well enough to her so that she would. God, now I had myself confused. I had to get off of the phone and now.

"Pretty, I've got to go and clean myself up, can I call you in the morning?"

"Sure thing, sweet dreams."

"Same to you, Pretty."

No comments:

Post a Comment