Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TD-Chapter 35

Edward

She half lay on the couch, her hair spilled around her, her eyes wide with lust and her mouth opened as she panted for me. I slipped her ass to the edge of the couch and quickly pushed inside of her. Her body was so fucking tight from her last orgasm and it took a large amount of concentration to not just come right then and there.

I couldn't do that to her, she deserved so much more from me, she deserved to be flat out exhausted and sated in ways she had never felt before. That was my goal for this trip, to have Bella beg me to just please let her rest, I wanted to hear that she was too tired and satisfied to make love to me, or fuck if the case applied, anymore.

I pushed back into her, slow and deep. This was the key to make her come for a second time, to use a slow and steady rhythm. I knew Bella, better than I knew myself. It took lots of practice, plenty of episodes where I watched nothing but her while we made love, but I knew absolutely what worked for her and what didn't. It didn't hurt at all that Bella was so damn responsive with me, she let go and allowed her body to just feel, no hesitations and no reservations. I loved that about her, she trusted me to take care of her so she gave me all the freedom. She just let go.

I felt my body tighten up and prepare for its release. Funny thing,it was the fact that Bella trusted me to give herself over to me completely that was the catalyst for my orgasm. I flicked my thumb across her clit again and leaned down over her to kiss her mouth. See, My Pretty was a freak and liked to taste herself on me. She said it was a mark of sorts. It warned the other bitches to stay the fuck away. I didn't care how she saw it because I loved to kiss her body, no matter the spot.

I sucked her tongue and flicked her clit in perfect time with each other. Her body arched and moaned for me, exactly like I thought she would. I pulled out the pièce de résistance for Bella…the dirty talk! "You like to taste that delicious pussy on my lips?" She whimpered and just nodded at me. I wanted more from her. I fought off my own release for a few more seconds because I knew she needed a final push.

I released the pressure on her clit and brought my hand up to my mouth, I licked my thumb and replaced it right back on her body. She moaned and arched further. I adjusted my hand so that my first two fingers slid down and collected some of the moisture that leaked from her body, then I pressed them directly into her mouth.

That was the final straw, she exploded around me and I followed her. Stars and fireworks circled my skull as I tried to control my spastic body. I still felt my cock twitch and pulse within her as a response to her fluttering body. I was truly sated and l loved every single second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment