Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TD-Chapter 32

Bella

"Holy fuck!" I shouted as Edward attached his mouth to my clit. His large hands edged my legs open further and he pushed his face deeper into my body. I couldn't help but moan and pant for him. His scruff brushed against my bare lips and I felt each and every hair on his face. They worked in unison to excite me beyond coherency. I had no arguments against this, in fact, I was just a willing participant that gladly went along for the ride.

My legs fell open further and caused the purple vibrator to fall to the floor with a large thump against the tile. "My, my…what do we have here?" Edward peered down at the floor and the said vibrator from between my legs. I felt his breath as it was exhaled across my slick, wet skin. It felt so warm and sensual to me. It made me want to shove his face right back down from where it emerged.

Before I carried out that last thought, Edward reached down and pulled the vibrator up off of the floor. "Looks like someone intended to use this, doesn't it?" I nodded. His frown appeared and I knew that I had broken his rules. See, Edward liked to hear me talk, pant, shout, scream, what the fuck ever, he just liked it when I was very vocal. And since we were here alone, I would give him what he liked.

"Oh, yeah, I wanna use that. I have fantasized about it the whole time we were on our sex sabbatical, just You, me and that." I whispered down at him. The look in his eyes was indescribable and I knew that I had most certainly unleashed a beast within Edward. There would be no way to turn back. I had given him free reign to my body and an unlimited abundance of sex toys. Hell, why didn't I think of this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment