Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TD-Chapter 39

Edward

"So, we can tell everyone back at the dealership then?" I asked the only question that was pertinent to me at this moment in time. All the rest would work themselves out, I just needed this one piece of information to make it through a nap with my wife, my pregnant wife.

"Yeah, baby, we can tell them."

I sighed as I laid Bella's body down beside mine. I wrapped us in the cool, cottony sheet and began to rub her stomach. I wanted my son or daughter to know that I loved them, from the first moment that I knew about them. I loved them, with all of my heart.

Our vacation was over way too soon and we had to pack to go back home. It was a good thing since morning sickness had taken a hold of Bella and she could no longer enjoy herself. Besides she was mad at me because I would not let her eat any of the local fresh seafood. I read somewhere that fresh seafood could be bad to the mother or baby, I forget which one, but either way Bella was not allowed to take a chance.

She asked me at least a dozen times 'what the point was of being in a place with great seafood if I can't eat any of it'. I explained it all again and she huffed off to the bedroom. She forgave me when I made her come with just my hands. Then she forgave me all over again when I made her come with my mouth. I would have to look up information about the increased sex drive of pregnant women. She could very well kill me by the end of the nine months, but hey, what a way to go.

We boarded the plane and held hands as we made our way back to our families. We had yet to tell them, we decided that we would save it for a face to face visit. So as soon as we landed, we were off to my parent's house to break the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment