Thursday, July 31, 2008

Chapter 15- Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Playlist:Can't Take My Eyes Off You-Lady Antebellum, Let's Make Love-Tim McGraw & Faith Hill, Never Love You Enough-Chely Wright, To Love Somebody-Michael Johns, To Make You Feel My Love-Kris Allen


Chapter 15- Can't Take My Eyes off You

I know that the bridges that I burned along the way, Have left me with these walls and these scars that won't go away

And opening up, Has always been the hardest thing, Until you came

So lay here, Beside me, Just hold me, And don't let go

This feeling, I'm feeling, Is something I've never known

And I just can't take my eyes off you, I just can't take my eyes off you

I love when you tell me that I'm pretty when I just wake up,

And I love how you tease me when I'm moody but it's never too much

I'm falling fast, But the truth is I'm not scared at all, You've climbed my walls

So lay here, Beside me, Just hold me, And don't let go

This feeling, I'm feeling, Is something I've never known

And I just can't take my eyes off you, And I just can't take my eyes off you

Off you, Off you

Lady Antebellum-Can't Take My Eyes off You


Bella's POV-

Part of me was so excited about spending the weekend with Edward, but the other part dreaded the trip to the lawyer's office. I really just needed to sign the papers.

I sat at my desk looking out the window but not really seeing anything. My mind was lost in the night I found out Charlie had been killed. He loved his job and probably was happy that he died in his uniform. Carlisle explained the accident and assured me that he didn't suffer in anyway. I felt better knowing that he had no pain. It still felt surreal, knowing that Charlie was gone.

I was thankful that I was not alone. Not once since Charlie died have I been alone. The Cullens have been my family; they were giving me more than I ever had. I now had two parents as well as brothers and sisters. I was truly blessed, but that didn't stop me from missing Charlie.

I was sorry that Charlie spent most of his life without love and companionship. He was a good man and had a lot to offer someone. I knew that he wanted more, but something stopped him from finding that special someone. I don't know if he was afraid of being hurt again or afraid that he didn't have anything to offer someone else. I just know that his eyes lit up when he spoke of the first few years that he and Renee were married. I knew he liked the idea of being married. Maybe his love for Renee was too deep, and he never fell out of love with her. I'm not sure but I know that I promised myself the night he died that I would spend my life with someone I loved. I would have a marriage like Esme and Carlisle, a forever kind of thing. I didn't want to spend forever going from one guy to the next looking for perfection, like Renee. Men were human and they were not perfect. I also would not spend the rest of my life alone either.

As I was sinking in deeper into the pit of worry, Charlotte walked into my office.

"Whoa, what is that look for? Did someone run over your dog?" she teased.

"Something like that. Edward just called and invited me to Seattle for the weekend. I'm definitely going but I think I also need to go and see the lawyers for my dad's estate. That's the worry part." I shrugged.

"I'm sorry, Bella. I didn't even know your father died. How long ago?" Charlotte sat down with a concerned look on her face.

"Oh, Charlotte, it was years ago. I just inherited his full estate when I turned twenty-five, so I have to sign some more papers. It just makes it all so final, you know. He's gone and I accept that. But I don't know if I'm ready to take care of all of his stuff. I kept putting it off until I reached this point. I kept telling myself that I would know what to do when it was time, and now that I'm here, I don't have a clue. I guess I'll figure it out soon enough." I sighed and laid my head down on my desk.

"Bella, just take off tomorrow and go to Seattle. Take care of the lawyers and then spend time with Edward. Just because you sign the papers doesn't mean that you have to make any big moves at all. Just take time to hear what the lawyers say and think it over. When you feel ready, then you make changes. I went through this with my mom. She was terrified after my father died. She was sure that she would destroy all he had worked so hard to build up. She didn't do anything for so long. Finally she went and listened to the lawyer, he put her in touch with an accountant. The accountant took my dad's money and built it up to ten times what he left my mom. She felt so much better knowing that she took what he gave her and made it better. Don't panic, just listen and sign. Think things over and then decide, okay?" Charlotte patted my back and left the office. She poked her head back in the office and smiled. "Go to Seattle; you are always here way after everyone else goes home. I think you deserve some fun time, go!" She smiled at me and waved.

I turned back to the window and smiled. Charlotte was right. All I had to do was just sign the papers and listen. I would then enjoy my weekend with Edward. I would wait for everything else.

I dialed Edward.

"Hello," he answered right away.

"Hey baby, guess what?" I smirked.

"You're coming to Seattle to see me?" he shouted.

"Yes, I'm coming to Seattle to see you. I have to call the lawyer and set up the appointment. I'll leave tomorrow morning." He cut me off before I continued.

"Why don't you leave tonight? If you are off tomorrow all day, then leave tonight. I could be holding you in a few hours, please come see me tonight,." he begged.

"I guess I could call Alice and have her go and get my clothes for me. Then I could leave right after work. That would put me in Seattle by nine o'clock. Can you get the room tonight as well?" I suggested. I was just as anxious as he was about this weekend. I could only imagine all the pent up frustrations he had from all of my panty pictures. I know I was certainly ready to see his glorious body again.

"You make your calls, and I'll make mine. Call me when you're leaving work and I'll give you directions. I love you."

"I love you, too, Edward. See you in a few hours," I said, smiling as I hung up the phone, and then I dialed Alice.

"Ali, please help me out. Edward called and I'm going to spend the weekend with him in Seattle. I'm off tomorrow so I'll be leaving tonight. Could you possibly go by the house and pack up some things I'll need for the weekend and bring them to me? I know you want a complete say over what I need to take anyway, so this way I have no choice but to wear what you pack for me." She was already squealing and clapping her hands.

"Bella, say no more, leave it all to me. I'll meet you at your car at five o'clock sharp. I'll have everything you need, I promise." She hung up immediately. I was afraid of the full control I just handed over to Alice. I was hoping that she would take pity on me and not pack me some crazy stuff. I, however, knew my friend very well and knew that I would definitely end up with some crazy stuff in my suitcase. I couldn't be mad at her though; I was going to see Edward for the weekend.

The rest of the day passed at a snail's pace. I had a raging headache by the time five o'clock rolled around. I cleaned up my desk, took a few aspirins and went to say goodbye to Charlotte. She stood when I walked into her office and embraced me in a hug.

"Bella, promise me you'll have fun. I know you're excited to see Edward. Don't think, just feel, okay?" Charlotte smiled as I nodded in answer.

Alice was waiting beside my Audi as promised with a large suitcase. She was jumping up and down on the balls of her feet as I approached her. Alice launched herself at me in a flash and jumped up to embrace me in a full body hug. I struggled to gain my balance with her attached to the front of my body. She bounced down to the concrete again and wheeled my suitcase to the back door of the car. Her grace and speed always boggled my mind. I guess she got my share of both the grace and speed because she certainly made up for what I lacked. I guess it's a good thing we were best friends.

"Bella, I packed you several things, a couple of casual outfits for sightseeing, several nice outfits for dinner and dancing and plenty of sexy lingerie for Edward. I put all of your makeup in your makeup case, which we will need to shop for some more makeup for you. I can't believe that you had so little, what is the world coming to? I also put in your hairbrush, hair dryer, lotion, shampoo, body wash and almost anything that was in your bathroom, just in case," she said emphasized the sexy lingerie part. It scared me to unzip the suitcase and see what fit Alice's description of sexy lingerie. I was sure it was different than mine, but I was also sure that Edward would like it.

I gave her a quick hug and climbed into the car. My hands were shaking as they gripped the wheel. The adrenaline was pumping through my body and causing me to be a little on edge. I had a three hour drive ahead of me and needed to calm down. I pulled my phone out of my bag and called Edward. Maybe he could talk to me while I drove. His smooth, sexy voice always helped when I was on edge.

"Hello beautiful, are you on your way?" Dripping panties? Check. And to think he did that with just seven little words. His voice did such wonderful things to me.

"I am. I wanted to talk to you because I'm so keyed up that I was shaking. I need something to distract me. I was hoping you would do that," I was trying to calm my nerves and relax enough to make it to Seattle alive, I took a deep breath.

"Okay, sounds like you need a good car game. What do you feel like playing?" My mind went straight to the gutter and imagined what I would like to play with. A small groan escaped my lips, Edward chuckled.

"I said what would you like to play Bella, not what would you like to play with, you minx. Now thanks to you I'm hard. What are you going to do about that?" His voice sent shock waves straight through my core. I could feel the mild sexual tension suddenly crank up to a level ten.

"It's not my fault. Your voice does things to me and I can't stop where it causes my mind to go. So if you want me to keep a clean mind, you need to stop talking to me." I'm not sure why I said that, there was no way that I wanted him to stop talking to me.

"Bella, I don't think I can stop. I'm in too deep with you. Besides maybe this distance is a good thing. It'll give us time to do some talking. We did fall in kind of quickly, don't you think?" Edward questioned.

"Well, sort of. I mean we have known each other most of our lives, so most of preliminary stuff that couples go through we were able to skip. Are you regretting that we jumped in so quick?" Apprehension seeped into my brain and took hold of my heart. I felt it lurch to a stop and sat motionless waiting on Edward's answer.

"No, Bella. I wouldn't change a thing. I think we did things just right. But we are two different people than we were as teenagers. I think we should do some talking and make sure we know who we are as adults. That's all I meant." My heart began pumping again.

"Oh, well, talking is good. As long as we don't spend all weekend just talking," I added suggestively.

"Don't worry about that, we won't." He paused. "I do plan on seeing the Space Needle, Pikes Place Market, and several other spots that all tourists see in Seattle. Why, Bella, what did you have in mind?" I laughed out loud at him. I could close my eyes and still see the smirk he brought to his face when his jokes went over well.

"I want to see a Mariner's game while I'm there; they were Charlie's favorite team," I whispered, overcome with the sadness of seeing a Mariner's game without Charlie.

"Then we will, I promise. Charlie would be angry if we didn't." After those simple words, he moved on to a new topic for me.

We laughed and talked for the entire three hour ride to Seattle. I was so glad for his distractions. I also truly learned about the grown up Edward, just like he promised.

"Edward, will you wait for me in the room? I don't want to meet you in the lobby. I just think I'm too excited to be around a crowd of people, okay?" I hoped he understood what I was trying to say. I wasn't sure what I would feel when I saw him again. I was sure that it would be a strong emotion, and I didn't want that in front of people.

"I'll wait right here, baby. You come on up," he purred.

We hung up as I pulled up for the valet to park my car.

I stepped into the elevators and watched my reflection in the doors. I wished I had stopped somewhere along the way to freshen up. My pants were wrinkled, my hair had fallen flat and I could use a little make up as well. All of a sudden I was so nervous to see Edward. I didn't have time to worry anymore; the bell signaled my arrival.

Before I could knock on the door, Edward opened it and pulled me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on to him like my life depended on it. He pulled away and put his hands up to frame my face. I could see into his soul when he looked deep into my eyes. The emotions passing from him to me caused silent tears to begin to fall. He kissed them away and held me close. His smell was the same, his body felt the same-yet somehow he was different. I could feel him kissing my face while whispering sweet words to me. His hands roamed my body, trying to memorize it again. Time ceased to move for us, we were just here together, and that was all that mattered.

"God, baby. I have missed you so much. Let's go and eat dinner right now because when I get you in this room, we are not leaving for awhile." I gasped at his words; they reflected my exact thoughts.

"Can we just order room service and stay in tonight? I promise that we can go out tomorrow, but tonight I'm just too tired." The door to the suite was propped open, so I turned and walked in pulling him with me. I let go of the handle of my luggage down and placed both hands on his chest. I leaned forward to try to kiss Edward, but leaning forward wasn't enough to reach his mouth. He chuckled when he realized my goal and leaned down to help me. When our lips met, I swear there were fireworks in the background. Edward kissed me deep, moving from my mouth to other parts of my face and neck. I was light headed and weak when he finally pulled away.

"Okay, let's stay in." His smile radiated off of him and lit the room.

He ordered room service for us as I unpacked. We talked and laughed without any lull in the conversation. It seemed as if no time has passed since we last saw each other. He made me feel comfortable, and I knew I didn't need to hide anything from him. He understood and accepted what and who I was.

We moved to the balcony to eat dinner. The skyline of Seattle was too much for us to pass up on the warm night. We sat close and touched often. Simple brushes of our hands, or my leg would drift to intertwine with his. Almost as if our bodies couldn't keep their distance from each other. It felt wonderful to know he craved my touch as much as I craved his. We talked for hours just lounging together on the balcony. Edward told me all about his therapy with Dr. Ward, about Seattle Memorial and how he would work out his residency. I had mentally prepared myself to be away from him for that time but Edward worked out a schedule for him to work four days straight and then off three. That would allow him to travel back and forth to Forks to be with me. I felt so lucky to have someone so willing to make things work for me.

Our conversation drifted to an end, so we just sat and enjoyed being with each other. Edward had long ago moved to my lounge chair with me. He slid his hands into my shirt and began caressing my stomach. The warmth of his hands ignited a fire deep within my body, and I turned to face him. His hand slid along my stomach as I moved and ended up pressed against the small of my back. He held me tightly against his body. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to soak in the feelings of what his body did to mine. I felt the emotions that radiated off of him as well. The combination made me lightheaded. I craved more contact, so I kissed him. A moan escaped from me when he deepened the kiss, his tongue gliding into my mouth to explore. I loved the feel of our tongues when they met each other.

I pulled away to draw in a quick breath. Edward moved to stand when I pulled back.

"No, come back," I rushed to explain.

"What I want, Bella, we can't do out here, come on," his voice filled with longing. He held his hand out for me, pulling me up when I took it.

The bedroom was on the opposite side of the suite. The windows in the bedroom still showed a magnificent view of Seattle; however, from these particular windows we didn't have to worry about anyone seeing into our room.

We left the lights off, allowing the lights of the city to be our guide. We really didn't need lights, but selfish as I was, I wanted to see Edward's glorious body lit up by the Seattle skyline.

I was ready for patient, slow Edward. Instead I got needy, demanding Edward. He quickly pushed me against the wall and threaded his hands in my hair. His lips mere millimeters from mine as he searched my face, his eyes darting from feature to feature until they settled on my eyes. I was startled by the emotions that had taken root in his eyes. I could see love, lust and fear. I wanted to erase the fear. I gave him a small nod. As understanding passed over his face, he leaned in to kiss me. My hands were pushed up over my head and held against the door by one of his hands. That left his free hand to roam my body, touching my overheated skin and cooling it as he went along. His touch was ice cold against my body, the coolness turning me on and igniting the fire held deep within me. Want and desire coursed through me as he showed me his need for me. The knowledge that I did this to his body and mind pushed me passed the point of no return. It filled my head with thoughts of what I wanted him to do to me, causing me to whimper as those images passed through my head.

Edward was slowly releasing the buttons on my shirt, touching the skin that was exposed as he went. He was memorizing me all over again, worshiping me with his hands. His hands picked up pace when they reached my pants. I felt the fabric slid down my legs and I stepped out of them. I lowered my arms and pulled the shirt off.

Edward spun me around to face the wall and pushed my hands back up against the wall. He leaned in and pressed his body against mine as he whispered in my ear.

"Bella, you feel fucking amazing."

"Uhnnn," I responded, my brain incapable of forming words. The feelings were taking me over, leaving no room in my brain for other thoughts.

His hands slid down the sides of my chest brushing against each breast as he did. When he reached my hips, he tugged me back against his rock hard cock. I pushed back slightly to increase the pressure on each of us. Edward unclasped my bra strap and pushed it away from my body. He replaced the material with his hands, fully covering my breasts with his long, beautiful hands.

"God, Bella," he murmured as he dropped his head against my spine, his hands moving in slow, erotic rhythms. I pushed away from the wall and turned to face him. I put my hand in the middle of his chest and pushed him towards the bed. He pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside as we walked. When his knees hit the side of the bed, I gave an extra push to his chest. Edward fell down onto the bed, his eyes closed and arms outstretched, looking like a Greek God. I quickly unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down his legs. He kicked them off, followed by his boxers as well.

I leaned over his body allowing my hair to touch his skin. I pulled my panties off and climbed up on the bed beside him. As he reached for me, I pushed his hands back down on the bed above his head. I straddled him and started kissing my way down his glorious body.

Edward's skin was slick from sweat and salty to my tongue. I licked and kissed my way down his chest stopping at each nipple to take my time. Twice while I was licking his nipples, he pulled his hands down from above his head. I shook my head at him and pushed them back up to their original spot. I climbed back up his body and started my kissing all over again. After the second mistake, he learned and left his hands in place. I loved the feeling that being in charge was giving me, it made me feel so sexy that Edward allowed me to be in charge of his body. I relished each lick, suck and kiss.

I finally reached his hip and the fuck-hot V that lead me towards the promise land. When I placed my lips at the lowest point of the V Edward moaned and shifted his body to move me closer to his cock.

I took his cock in my hands and licked it from the base to tip and swirled my tongue at the tip. Slowly I slid his cock in my mouth and moved down his length to take him in. When I felt him press against the back of my throat, I placed my hand around the exposed shaft and tightened my grip. I moved up his length swirling my tongue around the shaft followed by my hand until I reached the tip again.

He suddenly pushed me off of him and I shifted backwards, stunned. He quickly stood and pulled me back to his ready cock. I slid him back in my mouth as he threw his head back and fucked my mouth. I moaned at his rough pace and felt myself grow wetter. I was so turned on by bringing Edward pleasure. He slipped his hand into my hair and held the back of my head to guide me and helped keep the pace. His other hand drifted down to rest on my neck.

"Bella, don't stop, fuck. Uhgnn, fuck," Edward panted as his grip on my neck tightened slightly.

I relaxed my throat and pushed harder as Edward's hand guided me down on his shaft. I wanted to feel him come, and I knew he was almost there. I hummed around his hard cock.

"Bella, touch yourself. Let me see you touch yourself," he demanded.

I did as he asked and sunk two fingers into my slick core as his entire body shuttered. I slid my mouth as far along his shaft as I could and waited to feel him spill into me.

The taste of Edward in my mouth was heaven. I didn't want to let him go, but he pulled back to look down at me.

"Let's get you on the bed; I'm not finished with you." His smile caused more reactions in my body when it was accompanied by those words.

He pulled me up and led back the few steps to the bed. I turned to look at him as I waited for him to direct me in how he wanted me. He stood back and watched my chest heave with the excited breaths that I took. We stood staring at each other, completely naked and panting for each other. I felt the shock rush through me as I realized that Edward and I had a deeper connection. I could see his eyes reveal many things his mouth had not yet said and willed all of the pent up emotions in me to show themselves to him. The air was charged with our electric stares and our bodies were slowly drifting to each other.

Edward climbed up on the bed and moved towards the center. He sat down and laid his legs out in front of him. I stood and watched his body as the muscles rippled from his movement. His cock was hard again and looked larger than just a few minutes ago when I had it in my mouth.

I stepped forward and climbed on the bed with Edward. He guided my hips to sit facing him and pulled each of my outstretched legs over his. I slid forward until our hips were touching. Edward took his cock in his hand and coating both of us with the moisture from my body. Once we were both coated, he easily slid his cock inside me. I leaned back resting on my hands to allow him to enter me deeper. He used his palms on the bed for leverage and thrust his hips against mine. His cock was already pushing on the magic spot causing delicious spasms to run through my body. My wet pussy open for him with my legs draped on each side of his hips. He licked his lips as he watched himself enter me over and over.

"You have the most beautiful pussy, Bella. I love watching this," he said, all the while, his eyes never left my body.

Edward took my left leg and placed it up on his shoulder. I allowed my other leg to fall farther open as he started circling my clit with his thumb. He touched all over me except the spot that screamed for pressure of any kind.

"Edward, fucking touch it before I lose my damn mind." He chuckled as he slid his thumb directly over my clit and pressed it slightly upwards.

"Like this, baby?"

"Ohhh fuck, yes just like that," I panted at him. The sensations were overwhelming me and I closed my eyes as Edward continued to rub his thumb across me. Every so often, he would remove his thumb to suck it into his mouth and lick the traces of me off of it. He made a deep rumbling moan every time as he swirled the end of his thumb with his tongue before he would place it back against my clit.

His thrusts, hitting my G-spot, accompanied by his precise thumb pressure sent me spiraling out of control when my orgasm slammed through me. Edward sped up his hips prolonging it, carrying me along on my cloud allowing me to enjoy the full effect of the sensations. My arms went weak and I lay back against the bed, one leg still thrown up on his shoulder the other hanging limp on his hip. I was unable to control my body now; it was simply Edward's for the taking.

He leaned forward and curled one knee at a time behind him until he was able to sit up on his knees. He sat up higher and leaned forward causing my leg that was over his shoulder to press into my chest with his weight. With his first thrust in this new position, I felt the jolt through my body that aligned all of my senses and prepared me for another consuming orgasm. Edward must have felt the preparations that my body was making because he deepened his thrusting igniting the fuse of my passion. My body once again stepped up to the edge of the cliff and dove headfirst into ecstasy. Edward followed behind me, his body tensing as I felt him releasing into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment