Thursday, July 31, 2008

Chapter 5- Decode

Playlist:Decode-Paramore(I really like the acoustic version on the Twilight cd, but that is just me),Use Somebody-KOL(just because they fucking rock out loud),Addicted-Saving Abel(because who wouldn't want someone to say that to them?),Sexual Healing-Marvin Gaye, Don't Cha-PCD,Someone to Call my Lover-Janet(just cause I like the vibe of the song)


How did we get here?

Well, I think I know

Don't you see what we've done?

Gone and made such fools of ourselves

Do you see what we've done?

Gone and made such fools

Of ourselves

Paramore- Decode

Chapter 5- Decode

Bella's POV

I was finished with my shower and drying my hair. I was lost in thoughts of Edward in my bathroom while I was in the shower. I almost pulled him in with me; I closed my eyes and imagined how he would look, wet and soaped up. Too bad that Alice and Rosalie were on their way, I wanted to head back to bed and use my new Butterfly kiss to make myself forget about Edward. I wanted to touch, lick, and suck every part of his body. There were even a few parts that I wanted to bite. God that man could make me so hot, and just with a single look. I hoped that the look in his eyes was lust at well. Let's be honest who didn't want Edward Cullen lusting after them? It made me feel sexy as hell. I went to my closet and tried to find something worthy of Alice and Rosalie's approval. I wanted to be sexy for Edward; this was a new feeling for me. Usually I wanted to be comfortable, but not today. Today I wanted him to fuck me without a care as to who was there and watching. I wanted him to lose control and take me with him.

By the time Alice and Rosalie arrived, I had pulled out my black skinny jeans that hung low on my hips, and a black barely-there halter top that had no shoulders and the strap looped around my neck leaving a lot of skin showing. I put on a silver belt that hung right at the edge of my jeans and accentuated my hips. I slid on black strappy Jimmy Choo's, because every girl deserved a pair of Jimmy Choo heels; they could make an okay-looking ass look amazing. I added a cuff bracelet and a pair of hoop earrings.

I was in the bathroom putting on some lip gloss when I heard the girls call up to me; I didn't need makeup because we were going to the spa for facials. I could have Helena put on some makeup when I was done, she was much better at it than I was anyway.

"Up here! I'm almost done; I need help with my hair." I shouted, hoping they could hear me over the workers in the kitchen.

I could hear them running up the stairs and their gasps when they took in my outfit. I turned to see an open-mouthed stare on each of their faces.

"What? I can change. Wait, should I change all of it or just part of it?" I was deflated, I thought I looked hot; I should have waited for them to help me . Their eyes were so much better than mine for fashion. Next time I would wait.

Alice stepped forward and put her hand on my bare shoulder. Her eyes softened and she smiled.

"Bella, what the fuck, have you been holding out on us?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. She had me totally confused.

"First of all, you put together this 'I want to get fucked hard outfit' and then you act like you don't know how you look in it. What are you trying to do to Edward? He will die when he sees you. All the blood will rush away from his brain and he will die." She turned to look at Rosalie.

"Bella, I want to be a lesbian. Will you be my lover?" Rosalie stepped forward as if to kiss me.

"So this is okay? I thought that you were shocked at how bad this is. I feel better; I was trying hard to get this right for you both." I turned back to the mirror.

"Oh you got it right. Don't worry about that; you got it right for sure." Rosalie took the brush and pulled my hair up and gave it a twist in the back. She pinned it down in a 'naughty chignon' she called it and sprayed me down. I gave one last look at myself, and we all left the room.

The girls were silent all the way to the car and down the driveway, so I was worried that something else might be on their minds.

"So what's with the silence? Is something up?" I asked hesitantly. Alice always had an agenda, and I was worried she was going to rope me into another project.

"Bella, are you and Edward fucking?" Rosalie asked point blank, she never minced words and always said what she was thinking.

I choked at her bluntness. You would think after all of these years I would be used to it, but every so often Rosalie out does herself.

"No, why would you think that?" I gulped; maybe I wasn't a clever as I thought I was.

Alice took over, "Bella, honey, your eyes give you away. They soften every time he speaks or looks at you, and god forbid that he should touch you. You almost melt into a puddle at his feet. Now I know you both are adults, but I was wondering if you were on a rebound thing or if you were thinking this through. He is kind of a 'love them and leave them' man. I love Edward, but I don't think that he is ready to settle down and I am sure that you are. So what gives?"

"I don't know. I have never felt this way before. He makes me want to be sexy. I know he is kind of a playboy, but I can't resist his eyes. He really does melt me, and I want to reach out and touch him. I am not sure what I am doing; I have never tried like this before. With Jake, it was so relaxed and comfortable, but with Edward, I feel like I am on fire and on edge. The tension is so thrilling but so exhausting at the same time. He is hot and cold, so it is like a roller coaster. I never know if he's going to be standoffish or touchy feely. I wish he would give me better signals."

"Bella, he is giving signals, but I am afraid that they say he doesn't know what he wants either. I have been watching him since we went dancing. He was all over you at the club, and don't think I didn't see your little floor show. You still have to explain that one. I also see him watching you; I can see the emotions cross his face when he thinks no one is looking. He looks just as lost as you are. Maybe you should talk with him." Rosalie suggested, and she held up her hands with her palms up as if to gesture 'what do you have to lose'.

"Oh my god Rosalie, are you stupid? What if he says he isn't interested? I will die of embarrassment, and it's not like I can just ignore him. We live in the same house; I don't think I can do that." I shuddered to think of the emotional reaction I would have if he told me he wasn't interested in me.

We were all quiet about this subject for a little while. We made small talk about nothing in particular while we got our manicures and pedicures. We talked about the kitchen progress and how the other couples were doing with their packing. I was so ready for them to be in the house with me. I knew I would be lonely when they all went off to work and I had to be at home. At least Edward didn't have to start school yet, so at least there was one person who might want to be with me. I laughed at my choice of words, would he want to 'be' with me?

Our estheticians moved us along to the facial rooms, so we couldn't talk much while they were doing the facials. It was hard to keep quiet; I wanted to talk about Edward like a school girl who had her first crush. I knew our relationship was unsure, but I was so happy. I felt alive; maybe it was the rush of lust. I let my mind wander to how it would feel with his hands on me, combined with the sweat of sex. He would slide over me like silk, and then his cool mouth would touch my skin at random places. I would feel a small thrill not knowing where he would go next, the anticipation burning me alive. I made up my mind right there in that chair that I would fuck Edward, and if that is all we had that was okay. I could live with that. I am sure that the mind blowing sex would be enough to make up for the lack of everything else. I was ready to be finished here and meet up with him again. I couldn't wait until dinner. Maybe I would suggest dancing again afterwards; a few drinks might help us move things along.

We had finished our facial and were heading over to grab a quick bite before we had our make-up done. Rosalie's phone rang, and we all knew it was Emmett. Rosalie had given him 'Addicted' by Saving Abel as a ring tone.

'I'm so addicted to all the things you do, when you're rolling around with me, in between the sheets, all the sounds you make, with every breath you take, I'm so addicted to you, it's unlike anything when you're loving me.'

I swear she lets that thing ring just to remind herself of their last time together, her eyes always get far away look when he calls. She was in as deep as the rest of us, but who could blame her with the way the Cullen boys looked? Add in their personalities to the rest of the package as well. Yeah, I was definitely going to fuck Edward, and soon.

She opened the phone and put him on speaker phone for us; it was much easier when dealing with all six of us.

"Hey babe, are you with the other two musketeers?" Emmett was so proud of his woman, and he didn't mind everyone else looking at her, he was confident that she was his. He was also proud of his two sisters, and that made my heart swell.

"Emmett, of course. Who did you think I was with?" Rose replied.

"What are you three wearing, and is there mud involved?" Right to the gutter, that was where his mind always went when he spoke to Rosalie.

Alice and I just rolled our eyes; he made me think of that comedy special we saw on Jeff Foxworthy. Jeff says 'guys are simple and only have one of three thoughts in their minds. A. I wouldn't mind a beer, B. I wouldn't mind a sandwich, and C. I wouldn't mind seeing something naked.' He was dead on with Emmett; he was nothing if not predictable.

He must have had us on speakerphone as well because we heard Jasper asking in the background, "Dude what the hell? That is my woman you are talking about. Wait, is there mud involved?" Alice snickered, and I remembered the time she told me about the mud bath they tried together. I'm sure that he was thinking of that as well.

"No, you two juveniles. We were at the spa. We got facials and mani-pedi's. So hold on to your socks boys because we are even more beautiful than ever. What did you three dunces do?"

"We worked out, and we are ready for your beauty. Listen, a little birdie told me that Eddie here and Bella are meeting up to shop for bookcases and then head off to dinner. So I was wondering what we were doing for dinner and if we could join them?"

"Well that depends, where are they going?" She winked at us. We all knew she was going to give in; she just wanted him to beg a little and feel like he owed her.

"I don't know." We could hear him asking Edward in the background

"Eddie, where are you going to eat?"

"We were planning to meet at that little furniture shop on 5th Avenue and then go to the Mexican restaurant that has the great salsa and the real Mexican beer." His velvety voice caused me to melt, and with those few words, I could feel my panties getting damp. God, I was hopeless.

"Oh, Rosie, we have to go. I love that place. They have the greatest salsa ever." He sounded like a child begging for one more lollipop.

"Okay, we will meet you three there at five," she consented.

"Thanks babe, you are the best ever."

"You bet your ass I am." She snapped her phone shut.

We all giggled; the guys were so predictable.

Alice said, "I bet you $20 I can tell you where they are right now while they are waiting for us to meet them." She smiled.

Rosalie scoffed at Alice. "No way am I taking that bet; those three are so predictable that I don't want to lose my money. We all know they are playing pool."

Alice's eyes lit up and she started clapping her hands. "I have an idea."

I knew that look and it didn't mean good things. Usually I was the one to suffer when she had that look. I frowned.

"Bella, don't frown. This should be good. I am thinking we get our faces done and then we stop by the pool hall and maybe play a little pool ourselves. Who's in?"

Rose and I both raised our hands at the same time. We all started planning our strategy for when we got near the boys.

Helena came and called us to our appointment. She and her two assistants were going to do our make-up. I wanted to look sexy so I asked her to help me in any way she could.

She started pulling out creams, powders, and brushes. She set to work and finished in no time. I turned to the mirror to inspect her work. Somehow she had worked magic. The dark shadow made my eyes appear large and seductive looking. The blush gave my cheeks a nice amount of color and it would cover my natural blushes that I hated so much. Helena finished off my lips with the most amazing shade of lipstick and for once it made my lips full and sensual, not fat looking. Helena was definitely a genius. I looked like a different person, but one that was very sexy. I hoped Edward liked it.

Alice and Rosalie came around the stall and we all squealed at the same time. All three of us looked hotter than ever. I couldn't wait for tonight to start.

We all got in the car and headed towards the pool hall. Sure enough, there was Emmett's jeep right out front. So we gave each other the once over and nodded our approval. We exited the car and sauntered towards the door.

Alice turned to me, "Bella, when we go in, pretend like we don't see them and don't know them. Make them come to us." She turned to Rosalie, "Rose, go and put on some music and start dancing. I'll pick a table far away from the guys. Bella order us a shot, nothing girlie, something tough. Something that will make their dicks hard at the thought of us drinking it, got it?" We all nodded and flung open the door.

It was dark inside; it took a minute to see after being outside in sunlight. But after a few seconds, I could see the guys at the far corner table. Edward had his back to me, and he was leaning over the table to take a shot. Alice had to stop me from walking over to him. Rose made her way over to the jukebox and played 'Use Somebody' by Kings of Leon. I knew that would get their attention, all three loved the Kings of Leon. As the guitar started the song, Rosalie began to half sway and half walk back to the pool table Alice had chosen for us. She stopped by the bar and came away with three shots and three beers. By this time, the guys had noticed us; they stood leaning on their pool cues and just watched. Edward's mouth hung open. Rosalie lined up the shots on the edge of the table and we each took a shot. We saluted the guys and threw them back at the same time. With the shot glasses slammed down on the table again, I grabbed my beer and took a long drink.

Alice went to the far end of the table and set up the balls on the table. She removed the rack and took her first shot. She pushed her ass pushed out as far as she could get it. She did well; she sunk four balls. She moved around the table and took her next shot, missing on purpose, so that Rosalie could take her shot. Rosalie took a different approach than Alice. She leaned down and stuck her chest out, causing it to strain against the already small bustier top she was wearing. Emmett gasped and started walking towards us; Jasper grabbed him and held him back. I touched Rosalie's arm and she moved off to the side to allow me to take the next shot. I leaned down and that caused my shirt to fall open at the sides. It showed off quite a bit of my rib cage and the side swells of my breast. Edward threw his cue on the table and came over to our table. Neither Jasper nor Emmett could get to him in time.

I felt his hand on my arm, and he pulled me against his body. He leaned down and whispered into my ear quietly, but I could feel the tension in his voice.

"Bella, you are almost showing off your breasts. Do you like having other people look at them?" He growled at me. I looked up at him and batted my eyelashes.

"Edward, does it bother you that others can see my breasts?" I asked coyly.

"Bella, I don't ever want anyone else looking at your body. I want to be the only one to look, touch, kiss, and taste your body. Promise me you will never show it to anyone else ever again." His lips ghosted across my ear as he said the last line. I shivered at his implication.

"But you have not made a claim on me, so how was I to know that you felt that way?" I whispered, afraid to meet his eyes.

"Bella, did the club or swimming not show you how I felt?" He brushed the back of his fingers along my collar bones and then up my neck. He stopped when he had my face in his hands. He leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. He pulled away enough to whisper across my lips," Bella, I want you and only you. I have since I laid eyes on you on the porch. You are so sexy, do you know that?"

I shook my head. I couldn't trust myself to utter any words. He owned me, and I would do anything he asked me. I was beyond caring that the others were staring at us; I leaned up and kissed his lips. He pulled me closer and opened his mouth to deepen the kiss. I felt my knees give slightly when I felt his tongue enter my mouth. He tightened his arm around my waist. The sensation of his tongue against mine was causing images of all he could do to my body while I simply enjoyed the attention. I wanted him and knew that dinner was going to be the longest event of my life.

He pulled away enough so our foreheads were touching. He placed a small kiss on the tip of my nose, and sighed.

"Let's go and buy you some bookshelves, " he suggested.

What the fuck? Did he just kiss me and reduce me to a weak mass of girlie goo, and now he wants to just go buy bookshelves?

"Edward," I hesitated. "What?"

"Bella, we have an audience, so let's finish this later. I think we need some time to talk, and not in front of an audience." With that he gestured to the four stooges, who stood off to one side. Edward turned his head, and I shifted in his arms to fully look at them. They were shocked and staring. I mean open mouth stares, and when they noticed that Edward and I were looking in their direction, they all turned to appear busy doing something else. I almost laughed.

"You know Alice and Rose are going to corner me in the ladies room. What do I say to them?" I wanted to know his answer as much as they would.

"Tell them we are working on things."

That was enough for now. I wanted so much more, but that was enough for me until we could talk. I needed to hear what he wanted and his what his feelings were.

We turned back towards the group, and I cleared my throat to get their attention. I grabbed his hand and held on to it as I announced, "Edward and I are going bookcase shopping, are you four coming?"

They all nodded and grabbed their belongings. We walked outside to the cars. We only had two cars here at the pool hall, one that the girls arrived in and one that the boys arrived in. So now how do we arrange the transportation to the furniture store?

Emmett cleared his throat and suggested, "Boys in the jeep and girls in the BMW?"

I shook my head and stepped away from Alice and Rosalie.

"I am riding in whatever Edward is riding in." He took my hand and nodded.

Rosalie offered her suggestion, "Why don't you and Edward ride with Alice and me?"

I looked at Edward and he offered a small smile. I wasn't sure if we could turn down the offer; it sounded more like a command, but I had to admit that I was as scared as hell to get into that car.

Jasper and Emmett both took off for the jeep at an almost run. Pussy was what I wanted to shout at them. What a couple of big, strong, scared pussies!

Rosalie removed her keys from her purse, and we all walked over to her BMW. Rosalie unlocked the doors, and Edward held the door open for me. I climbed into the back and he followed me in. Alice took the front. She and Rosalie kept stealing small glances out of the corner of their eyes at each other.

I was concentrating on Edward. He sat close and held my hand. It felt like we were fourteen and on our way to the movies with our parents driving. Each time our eyes met, we would both break out into a shy smile and look away. I was in heaven. I could feel his thigh pressing against mine, and I swear it felt like I was sweating in my jeans. My body had been taken over by aliens and nothing was controlled by me anymore. I had a strange dizzy feeling in my head that made everything beyond Edward out of focus.

When Rosalie parked the car, we opened the door and Edward held my hand to help me out of the car. Rosalie rolled her eyes.

Emmett and Jasper walked towards us. They parked out on the street; I guess they thought that was far enough from the point of impact that Emmett's jeep was safe. Rosalie was known to explode on occasion. When they arrived, they looked from person to person trying to gauge the mood.

"Oh fuck, I will say it. Edward and Bella, what the hell is going on with you two? Please just spill it and let us get on with this evening." I loved Rosalie, she had no filter and every so often it worked in my favor.

I leaned into Edward's body and just looked up at him. He shuffled his feet and cleared his throat.

"Well, we don't know yet. We haven't talked about it." His response was timid, but at least he had the guts to respond, more than I did, so who could blame him for his lame response.

"Bullshit!" Damn Rosalie, why couldn't she ever take us at our word?

"Rosalie!" I almost squealed.

"Ok, fine. We are ready to ditch you four and go home alone. Is that what you want to hear? I am ready to pull her clothes off right here in your backseat, but I am trying to be a gentleman. I don't know if we are boyfriend and girlfriend. I wasn't lying when I said we haven't had a chance to talk; we haven't. I don't know what Bella feels, and until I do, we are not having this talk with all of you. So all of you can go to hell and leave us alone. Now are we going to buy the damn bookshelves Bella needs or not?" He was almost at full volume by the end of his speech.

And with that, we all walked off towards the furniture store. Edward and I lagged behind.

"Thanks," I whispered to him.

"Anything for you, " he responded.

When we got inside, I spoke to the salesman and explained what I needed and gave him measurements. He showed me three different sets. Alice and I chose the dark cherry wood set, as it would match my headboard. I paid him and he had his men help load them into Emmett's jeep, and we left for the restaurant.

We were seated at the same time our waitress arrived at the table. Alice held her hand up.

"Bring us two pitchers of Margaritas please." Alice was ordering for all of us.

"Wait, I want one of those beers that you import from Mexico," Emmett called out.

"Make it two beers," Edward responded. Jasper held up his hand and motioned to himself as well.

"Ok make that one pitcher and three beers," Alice amended.

She walked away and that left the six of us sitting at the table looking anywhere but at each other. I was ready for the alcohol to loosen us up. Maybe we could forget the tension. The waitress came back with the beers for the guys and our pitcher. Rosalie poured her glass full, one for Alice and one for me. We each took a large drink.

When we set our glasses back down on the table, it was like the tension was gone and we were just us again. I was glad to see that the tension was gone and we could go back to our normal atmosphere, just us hanging out. I have been worried that with Edward and I in our strange phase of a relationship, that it would make a difference in the whole group. Thankfully this was not the case.

Emmett and Edward were talking about putting the bookshelves together, and Alice asked me where I bought my shirt. I felt glad that we weren't going to drive the wedge between us as a group. I loved the whole group and how we interacted with each other. We all knew our place, and I was hoping that Edward and I didn't change that at all.

Dinner went well and we enjoyed ourselves. It felt effortless by the end and we all gathered in the parking lot.

Emmett tossed Edward his keys. "Dude, you will have to come and get me tomorrow to drive me to work."

Edward nodded and we slipped into Emmett's jeep. The drive home was silent. I think we both were trying to collect our thoughts. I knew that I had a million questions I wanted to ask him, but every time he looked at me, they flew right out of my head, and I was telling myself I would do anything to stay with him.

When we arrived home, we both carried the bookshelves into the house and set them down.

"I will carry these upstairs tomorrow and put them together for you, ok?"

I nodded at him.

He pulled my hand and led me upstairs. We went into my bedroom and he sat down in the chair by the window. I frowned at him and bit my lip between my teeth.

"Bella, don't look at me like that. I can't talk to you if I am close. When I am close, all I can think about is undressing you, so I sat over here so we can talk."

"Oh, ok."

"I am not sure what it is I feel for you right now. I haven't allowed myself to think about it yet. I have spent the last several days telling myself that I can't be with you. But I also know that I can't be without you, I feel like I can't breathe. I know that when you are in the room, I automatically gravitate to you, I can't help it. After last night, I now know that I can't sleep unless you are with me. And I know that I am fucked up, and I am not sure I can do this without hurting you, but damn, Bella, I can't be without you anymore. I have tried, but I can't. I don't have the strength to stay away from you." With that, he rose out of the chair and launched himself onto the bed with me. His body weight pulled us both down and he folded his arms around me.

He stared down deep into my eyes, as if willing me to feel what he felt. "Tell me, Bella. Tell me what you want and how you feel. I need to hear, tell me I am enough." I was shocked at the emotion I could hear in his voice. I was completely affected by him, and it caused me delight and surprise that he was just as affected by me. I leaned down and kissed his face.

"Edward, I feel like my soul is complete when I am with you. I feel like myself, no need to fake it, you know? I want to be better for you and make you proud. I want whatever you can give. We can do this and take it one step at a time. How does that sound?"

He nodded.

No comments:

Post a Comment