Thursday, July 31, 2008

Chapter 6- Sex On Fire

Playlist:Sex on Fire-Kings of Leon, She's got a Way-Billy Currington, Untitled(How Does it Feel?)-D'Angelo, Closer- Kings of Leon, Wonderful Tonight-Eric Clapton


Lay where you're laying, Don't make a sound

I know they're watching, They're watching

All the commotion, The kiddie like play

Has people talking, They're talking

Your

Your sex is on fire

Dark of the alley, The breaking of the day

The head while I'm driving, I'm driving

Soft lips are open, Knuckles are pale, Feels like you're dying

Your

Your sex is on fire

Consumed , With what's to transpire

Hot as a fever, Rattling bones

I could just taste it, Taste it

If it's not forever, If it's just tonight

Oh it's still the greatest, The greatest

The greatest

Your

Your sex is on fire

Your

Your sex is on fire

Consumed

With what's to transpire

Kings of Leon – Sex is on Fire

Chapter 6- Sex is on Fire

Bella's POV

Edward leaned in and kissed me. I could feel all he was trying to relay with his words in the kiss. He pressed against me and I could feel desire radiating out of him. I was caught up in it and it made me dizzy with want. I knew that tonight would not be like any sexual experience I had ever felt. I was usually shy and never felt like I had enough experience to initiate anything, but with Edward my desire took over and my body did what it felt. I felt like I was on fire, like it would consume me. I enjoyed the feeling and jumped in as deep as I could get. I wanted to taste him, experience him, and show him that we could have tonight. We would take care of tomorrow when it came.

I shut my brain off and just felt Edward's movements and allowed my body to respond to his. I reached over to him and cupped the back of his neck; I wanted him as close as I could get him. He turned into me and deepened the kiss. I felt him slowly draw his tongue across my bottom lip, and then suck it into his mouth. He backed away, taking my soul with him and placed small kisses along my mouth. I was melting into him.

I pulled back to allow my hands in between us and unbuttoned his shirt. I didn't want any distance between us, but I wanted skin to skin contact, to feel the heat and electricity that he caused my body to feel. I craved it, like any addict would crave their drug of choice. I couldn't get enough. When his shirt was unbuttoned, I pulled it off of his back and relished the feel of my exposed skin against his. He must have felt it as well, because he lifted my arms above my head and pulled my tank top off. I wasn't wearing a bra, the tank top didn't allow for one, so I was bare in front of him. He drew in a sharp breath and pulled away to sit up. I reached to cover myself, fearing his reactions to me. Alice and Rosalie always made a point to tell me 'What a hot bitch' I was, but they were different than Edward. Their rejection I could take, but his I could not.

He pulled my arms away and stood there looking down at me. He started at my head and moved over every part of me that was exposed to him. I could feel his eyes moving over my skin as soft as a feather when they took in the sight of my flesh. When he reached my waist, he put his hand behind my neck and pulled me up to stand beside him.

"Bella, my God. You are beautiful. Don't ever wear clothes again, promise?" he murmured against my temple.

I chuckled, "That is hardly practical, Edward."

I could feel his soft chest hair as it brushed against my nipples. Now I know how guys felt when they said they were 'so hard, it hurt', I was feeling that right now.

He lifted my arms again and placed them around his neck, and I curled my fingers into his hair. He slid his hands down my ribs and barely touched the outer swell of my breasts as he passed them, just like in the pool hall. I melted. He continued down until he reached my waist.

His hands drifted inward and traveled back up, this time they came in full contact with my breasts. He followed the outline of each one and then placed his open palms right on my nipples. The sudden contact made me gasp; the electricity was trailing his hands along the path that his hands traveled.

He moved until he held the underside of each breast and slid his thumb across the sensitive nipples. I let my head drop back and arch into him. He replaced his right hand with his mouth and pulled my nipple into his mouth, lightly nipping it with his teeth. The sensation caused a spark to develop in my stomach and travel in all directions.

"Edward." It was a plea for him. It was all I could utter, but it was enough.

He pushed me back down on the bed, and removed my belt. The cold metal against my skin was such a relief. It cooled my heated skin. I wanted him to press that belt all over me, and yet at the same time I didn't want to waste the time. I wanted him.

He unbuttoned my pants and slid them down off my hips. He discarded them and touched my stomach. He opened his palms and slid his hands over my hips and down my thighs. My legs involuntarily fell open. He reached up and pulled my underwear down. He followed their path with his mouth, kissing the skin on my stomach and down my hips. I twisted my hands back in his hair and shook with anticipation.

He flipped me over on the bed, so I was face down. He leaned over me and pressed his hard cock into my ass. I reached back and grabbed his thigh, pulling him into me.

"Bella, fuck, I have so many things I want to do to you. You tell me what you want." he demanded.

"You, your lips, I want them on me," I moaned to him.

"Where?" His voice was usually pure silk, but tonight he sounded like cold hard steel. It turned me on to know he was so full of need. Knowing that I caused the need he was feeling was the most powerful drug there was; it was turning me into its own personal slave. I would do whatever I needed to know this power and ecstasy over and over.

"Anywhere and everywhere, they feel good anywhere, just don't pull them away," I begged him.

I heard him unbutton his pants and slide out of them, followed by his boxers.

He dropped down to his knees. He took his hand, pushed my feet further apart, and leaned in to kiss the back of my knees. He kissed up the right leg, across my lower back and back down my left leg. His hands were caressing my hips and following his mouth. His pace was so slow, it was pushing me towards insanity. I needed him in a frenzied passionate way, and he was moving at a pace so slow my mind couldn't comprehend.

When he stood and leaned into me, I arched back into him, to feel his hard naked cock pressing into my ass.

A deep moan escaped from my throat, and he pulled my hair back towards him, pulling my body up towards his. He held my head back and pressed me into him. He slid his hand up from my stomach, over my breast, and up to my chin. He turned my head towards him and kissed me, plunging his tongue into my mouth. I kissed him back to show him my need for him, sucking his tongue into my mouth.

He turned and laid us both on the bed, him on his side behind me. One arm snaked under my body and reached up to grab my breast while his other hand held firmly on my hip. His mouth fell forward and began sucking on my shoulder and neck. My brain exploded into a million shards of light, I was soaring higher than I have ever been, knowing that Edward was taking me on this journey with his body.

He slid his hand from my hip down to the underside of my thigh and lifted it up. He placed my foot on his thigh. He slid in closer and slid his cock in place. His cock slid along my lips and rested against my clit, spreading my wetness all over.

"Yes, oh, Edward." I grasped for him trying to bring him closer. As nice as he felt outside my body, I knew he would feel even better inside.

"Relax, Bella, just feel and enjoy." He purred into my ear.

I felt his cock push past my outer lips and pause. I leaned back into him and he slid farther in. Edward was much larger than I was used to and he had to slowly work his way in, pausing often to allow me to adjust to his size.

Finally Edward could fully enter me, and he started a slow, deep rhythm. The sensations were building in my stomach, I was crawling towards the edge, or rather Edward was carrying me towards the edge. I was assaulted by sensations, his mouth on my neck, his hand on my breast and hip, and filling me with his cock.

I felt connected with Edward, our minds, our bodies and our souls. I knew that I belonged with Edward; no matter how hard he says this will be we belonged together.

Edward's hand on my hip held me in place as he kept up his warm, delicious thrusting behind me.

"Bella, can you feel me, how hard you make me? Come for me Bella. Show me you like it, show me, Bella." He demanded as he circled my clit with his finger, and when he applied direct pressure, it was more than I could take. I felt my body tightened with the tension, and shatter.

I heard Edward murmur to me "Yes, baby, yes. You feel amazing, fuck, Bella." I felt his body tighten as I felt his warm liquid enter my body. Knowing that his body reacted to mine in this way caused another orgasm to rip through my body. I could only cling to Edward's hip and enjoy the sensations that were assaulting my body.

I worked to make my breathing to slow down as I drifted back down to my bed. Edward was stroking my body and placing light kisses on my back.

"Bella, baby, you are so beautiful. I can't believe that I'm lucky enough to be with you." His eyes were so full of emotion, and I drank in every drop of it. I was the one who should be amazed that he was with me.

I turned to face him, wrapped my arms around him, and kissed his lips just as my phone started to ring.

"Why, surely Jasper wants a few minutes alone with that girl. Can you please talk to him about keeping her more occupied?" I sighed, turning away from Edward and grabbing the phone.

"Hello," I huffed my anger into the phone for Alice to hear.

"Bella, were you busy? Did you talk things out with Edward? What happened?" She launched in and didn't even take a breath.

"Alice, yes, I was busy. Yes, I talked things out with Edward, and no, you do not get to find out what happened. That is between us, Alice. I absolutely will not tell you what happened between us." I know she wasn't going to like that I was keeping things from her, but this was too new for us to share yet. I wanted to bask in its glow all by myself with Edward, before spilling the secret.

"Bella, I'm your best friend. Why can't you tell me what happened?" I could hear a frown in her voice when she spoke.

"Alice, it's because Edward and I are naked in bed, so I have better things to do right now, I will talk with you tomorrow and then you can find out what happened, ok?" I usually wasn't so bold or forth coming with Alice, but I guess that Edward has helped me change a lot. I kind of liked the change.

She must have had me on speakerphone because I heard several gasps. Well, at least they all found out at once and then no one would be hurt that they found out last.

I heard Emmett in the background, "Damn straight, about time for you two. Go get it Edward, woohoo!" like he was at a concert, yelling at the top of his lungs. At least he was in our corner, I wasn't so sure that the others would fall in line as easily.

Alice cleared her throat and said, "We will let you go and uh, finish what you were doing. I will talk to you tomorrow." She disconnected the line.

"Well, Edward, I guess they all know now. She must have had me on speakerphone. I heard a few gasps, but Emmett is stoked. He told you to 'go get it, woohoo', so at least he is in our corner." I smiled weakly at him.

"Bella, don't worry about it. We will deal with it in the morning. Can I stay with you?" He asked tentatively as he sat up, starting to get out of bed.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. "Of course, you think I would let you go after what we just shared?"

"I was hoping that you wouldn't, but one should never assume, so I figured I would ask."

I rolled my eyes at him and turned over to get comfy. He snuggled into my back, and we settled into sleep together.

I awoke to the shower in my bathroom running and saw Edward coming out of the bathroom door. He was dressed in a pair of jeans, but no shirt and no shoes. His hair was wet and he was freshly shaved. I was confused.

"Bella, love, come on I started a shower for you. Come on before all the hot water is gone. I'm sure with all six of us in this house we are going to need like a 5 million gallon water heater. Hurry, I will run and get breakfast for you while you shower. Get up girl!" With that, he smacked me on my ass.

I sat straight up in shock. "Edward Anthony Masen-Cullen, what the hell? Why would you wake someone up like that?"

He just smiled at me with that award winning-smile; I swear that man should be on the cover of GQ. I would buy that issue. As a matter of fact, I would buy two copies.

"Ok, if you don't mind taking a cold shower, suit yourself. I will be back in a few." The swagger that man possessed in his ass is undeniable.

He kissed my forehead and sprinted off down the stairs.

I stumbled towards the shower. I heard my phone at least four times while I was in the shower. Alice was going to be the death of me.

After my shower, I got dressed and started blow drying my hair. Three more phone calls during the blow drying alone, now it was becoming a matter of pride, I wasn't going to answer until I was good and damn well ready. Alice could stick it where the sun doesn't shine. Ok, so I would never say that to her face, but still I could think it to myself.

After my hair and makeup was done, I sat down in the chair and called Alice. She answered on the first ring.

"Isabella Marie Swan, what the hell? We have been friends for years and now you abandon me for a man, even if said man is my brother? That hurts. On top of that, you do it when the only juicy thing that has ever happened in your life is going on. Don't you love me?" She really sounded hurt. I felt bad; I should have at least given her a little information last night. I thought that being naked in bed with Edward would hold her off until today, but apparently I was wrong.

"Alice, it is not you. We had a talk last night that went, well it went a little farther than anticipated. We are still trying to figure out what we is going on between us. He is still reeling from his break up with Tanya, and I want to take things slow after Jake. So we aren't ready for a bunch of questions and definitions about what we have. We both just promised that we would take it slow and see what develops. That's all."

I wasn't sure if she would understand that. She and Jasper were waiting for each other and destined to be. Alice had dreamed of Jasper for months before she met him at the Cullen's house. Edward and I have taken a longer road to get to whatever stage we were at, so I wasn't surprised that Alice couldn't understand our hesitancy to call it love from day one.

"Bella, when are you ever going to learn? I told you I had a feeling about you and Edward; never doubt my feelings. How many times have I been wrong?" She had me there, she had never been wrong, and we all knew it. If Alice said it was to be, we all just took her word for it as if it had already happened.

"Alice, you have never been wrong, but there's is a first time for everything. I don't want it to be about me and Edward. I don't want to ruin our perfect circle we make, me, him and all the rest of you. That would pull us apart beyond repair. It would make all of you take sides and I can't have that. So please just let us figure this thing out, and I hope for the record that you are right like always." I giggled like a school girl; I was giddy with the emotion.

"Bella, figure out all you both want to. I just want details. Was it good? Was it everything you dreamed of? Is he big?" I cut her off with that question.

"Ewww, Alice, do you really want to know that? He is your brother that should be off limits for you to ask." I mentally shuddered at giving Alice details.

"Bella, he is not technically my brother, so yes, I want to know. Besides you are my best friend and that overrides any family ties. You are obligated by the BFF code to spill all details about your new lover." She drug out the word lover, like she was Carrie from Sex and the City. I giggled again; she knew I would cave.

"Ok, I will give you a few details." She cut me off.

"Wait for breakfast, Rosalie isn't here and if you spill details without her she will never let us live it down. See you in 20 at our usual spot." And she hung up.

I straightened up my bathroom for a few minutes, since I had time to spare. I realized that Edward showered in his bathroom, and for a small second, it hurt that he didn't stay in mine. I shook it off; he had all of his things in his bathroom, so no big deal. I was not going to let small insecurities get in my way.

I tried to call Edward's cell to tell him I was meeting the girls, but I heard it ringing in his room. I went in to check on it. I picked it up, grabbed a piece of paper off of his desk and wrote him a note.

I laid his phone back down on top of the note and started walking out of the room, but his phone rang again. I walked back to his desk and peeked at the caller id. I was expecting to see Jasper or Emmett's name; you know getting the dude's details. I was stunned; Tanya was calling. Why was she calling and why did he still have her number in his phone? I just stood looking at his phone. My brain kept screaming, WHY! I needed to get out of here and get some space. Surely there had to be a good answer. No, on second thought, with Tanya there was never anything good about her or what she does.

I arrived at the restaurant and practically jumped into our usual booth. I was frantic, the 10 minute drive didn't soothe my nerves at all, and I just kept coming up with more reasons that Tanya would call Edward and none of them were good. Before Alice or Rose could say a word, I practically shouted out my worry.

"When I was leaving, I went into Edward's room to leave him a note and Tanya called his cell while I was in there. What does that mean?" Alice and Rosalie both sat with stunned faces.

"That little fucking bitch, she has a radar for when he is almost over her and happy and then she does something to fuck him over again. I will kill her this time, I swear I will. She is going to be the death of him." Rosalie spat her words out, as if her thoughts caused a bad taste in her mouth.

"Bella, what did you do? What did you say?" Alice squeezed my hand over the table and leaned in to me, as if to try to hug me over the table. I grabbed her hand back. I needed her strength; and support.

"I didn't pick it up. I was too stunned. I didn't know what to do or say. I just let it ring and then placed it on top of my note and left. What does it mean?" I pleaded with them to tell me the answer I wanted to hear, but I wasn't sure what that answer was myself, so they were no help.

"Bella, just ask him. Tell him what happened and ask him why she would be calling. He will tell you she means nothing to him. You didn't see him the last time Tanya stepped on his heart. He finally learned his lesson and walked away from her. He is not stupid enough to ever get involved with her again. So don't worry. He'll be honest, I'm sure it is nothing." Rosalie was the voice of reason, and we all nodded at her suggestion.

The table was real quiet after that; we each were lost in our own thoughts. When our waitress came to take our order, we all skipped our 'usuals' and just went with coffee and bagels. We ate in silence and went our separate ways. Alice and Rosalie to the shop to open it, and I went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment