Thursday, July 31, 2008

Chapter 32- Everything/Storm

This is a two part chapter, Bella and Edward's, so you will have two playlists!

Bella's playlist: Everything(Live in Studio)-Lifehouse, What Makes You Stay-Deana Carter, It Was-Chely Wright, Whataya Want From Me-Adam Lambert, Lift Me Up-Christina Aguilera

Edward's playlist:Storm-Lifehouse, Breathing-Lifehouse, Why We Said Goodbye-Tim McGraw, If I Can't Have Your Love-Bon Jovi

Chapter 32-Everything

Find me here, and speak to me
I want to feel You, I need to hear You
You are the light that's leading me to the place
Where I find peace again
You are the strength that keeps me walking
You are the hope that keeps me trusting
You are the light to my soul
You are my purpose
You're everything
And how can I stand here with You
And not be moved by You
Would You tell me how could it be any better than this?

You calm the storms and You give me rest
You hold me in Your hands
You won't let me fall
You still my heart and You take my breath away
Would You take me in, take me deeper now
And how can I stand here with You and not be moved by You
Would You tell me how could it be any better than this
And how can I stand here with You and not be moved by You
Would You tell me how could it be any better than this

Cause You're all I want, You're all I need
You're everything, everything
You're all I want
You're all I need
You're everything, everything
You're all I want
You're all I need
You're everything, everything
You're all I want
You're all I need
Everything, everything

And how can I stand here with You and not be moved by You
Would You tell me how could it be any better than this
And how can I stand here with You and not be moved by You
Would You tell me how could it be any better-any better than this
And how can I stand here with You and not be moved by You
Would You tell me how could it be any better than this
Would You tell me how could it be any better than this

Lifehouse- Everything


Bella POV

I was thankful that Charlotte was understanding about the whole situation. I think once you live through the pain of not being with your other half, it is a lot easier to be sympathetic. I didn't have time to stand around and ponder Charlotte's concession, I had to pack and get the hell out before I missed my flight. I made a circle in my hotel room, assessing what I had and how much to take back with me tonight and how much to ship back home. I saw my laptop on the bed and heard the chime of a new incoming email. I didn't have time to answer email now, so I closed the laptop and slid it into my messenger bag. I grabbed my clothes, jewelry and shoes. Surprisingly they all fit in the suitcase I had with me. I made a clean sweep of the bathroom and took all of my personal items from there as well. When I finished I didn't have anything left to ship, it was all going home with me tonight. When I left New York City I had nothing to look back on, I was going home!

Within 20 minutes I was ready and in the car on the way to the airport. I sat staring at my phone, trying to decide if I needed to call Alice or Rosalie. I knew that they were both hurt by me walking away without any contact, but I was sure that they would understand why I had to leave that way. Alice and Rose both understood about the hang ups with Edward and our past in high school. They knew about the self doubts that I had. They knew it all and still loved me anyway. I hesitated no longer, I dialed the number for Twilight Originals. I knew that both of them would be at the shop so I decided to start there. Rosalie answered right away.

"Twilight Originals, this is Rosalie." Her voice sounded like the angels singing a chorus of Hallelujah just for me.

"Rose," I sobbed.

"Oh God, Bella. Are you alright? Please tell me where you are, can I get to you?" Alice was panicking in the background; I could hear her shouting at Rose.

"I'm fine; I'm on my way home. I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you both; I didn't expect to break down when you answered. I'm so sorry that I ran out on the two of you. I just didn't know how to handle what was going on with Edward and me. I was scared that he would use the two of you to get to me so I just cut off contact. I'm so sorry; please tell me that you both forgive me. Please, I think I am about to lose Edward and I can't take it if I lose you both as well. Please."

"Bella, don't be silly. We are not about to lose a friendship over something so trivial. Now, does it hurt that you have not contacted us the whole time you have been gone? Hell yes it does, but honestly I don't know if I would have contacted us either. I'm sorry we ganged up on you like that; we were just trying to keep you from making a big mistake, that's all. So, if you will forgive us then we will forgive you, how does that sound?" I could hear Alice in the background telling Rosalie to tell me that all is forgiven without any questions asked at all.

"Then all is forgiven. I'll be boarding my plane in about forty minutes and with the time differences, I will land at about two in the afternoon. I'll call you when I get to Seattle, but please I don't want Edward to know. I need to think tonight and then I can talk to him tomorrow. All of this happened this afternoon so quick that I don't know exactly what I want to say to him, so I need just one more night to plan it out. I can rent a car and get a hotel room in Seattle, then drive home to Forks tomorrow morning. I promise I just need one more night." I really had not spent any time thinking about what I wanted to say to Edward. I had focused on getting to this point and just get on the plane. Now I needed to shift gears and think about what to do when I see Edward.

Once I was finally on the plane and settled down, I pulled out my notebook and iPod. I wanted solitude while I got my thoughts in order.

Unfortunately the six hour flight didn't help me resolve any of the issues that I wanted to talk about with Edward, it all hinged on what he was thinking or doing. I couldn't make any firm decisions until he told me his side of the story. So I closed my little notebook and just prayed, for the millionth time this week, that I wasn't too late.

I was exhausted by the time I landed in Seattle. My nerves had once again resumed control of my body and I could only hope for a good bed in the hotel. When I made it to the bottom of the escalators I turned left and saw a long line for the rental car kiosks, and when I turned right I saw no one at baggage claim. The decision was easy, baggage claim first and then rental car.

I pulled both of my suitcases off of the conveyor belt; I struggled with the larger one. A large masculine hand reached over me to pull the suitcase free and stand it upright. "May I help you with those?" The accompanying voice asked. I looked right into Carlisle's eyes and sagged with relief. A small part of me really wanted a familiar face here with me. I knew I wasn't ready to see Edward but I did want someone.

"Carlisle, how did you know?" I was stunned.

"A little birdie told me that someone I care very much about would be on this flight and would probably like to have a ride home. So I came down to make sure that person was taken care of. Come on let's get you home." He easily handled both of my suitcases as I followed him to his car.

"I don't think I am ready to go home just yet." I murmured once we both were in the car.

"I'm not ready to take you home just yet either." I glanced over at him, his eyes full of mystery. I simply nodded.

We pulled into a restaurant on the outskirts of Port Angeles. Carlisle easily maneuvered the car into a parking spot and opened his door.

"Come on, Bella, we're getting some dinner, I'm starved." He opened my door for me and I followed him into the restaurant.

We ordered and made small talk until our food arrived. Carlisle ate like he was indeed starved, I merely picked at my plate.

"Bella, I want to talk and I figured this was as good a place as any. Are you okay talking for a while here?"

"Sure, I guess. What are we going to talk about?"

"Bella, I have some information that I think you need. I promised Esme that I would stay out of things but seeing you tonight, I can't abide by that promise. I love you like you are my daughter but you look like hell. You have lost weight and you can't be sleeping. Bella, please, I don't mean to intrude but do you still love Edward?" Carlisle had pushed his plate away and folded his hands on top of the table and waited for me to answer.

"We have a lot to work out, I just…" I stuttered. Carlisle held up his hand and stopped me.

"Bella, I know all of that. Bottom line do you love Edward?"

"Yes." My voice was strong, clear and unhesitant. I was mildly surprised by this fact. Apparently my body knew things that my mind may not have caught on to yet. My mind was still wavering.

"Good, because he loves you more than words can express. He's miserable because it was all a misunderstanding. Tanya and Edward both have been to see me and each has told me the exact same story, and I believe them. Tanya went to see Edward as part of her recovery process, she has to go to those that she has hurt with her abuse and make amends. She is in love and engaged to a great guy, I met him when I sat down with Tanya. She is happy in her life now, and really happy to hear about Edward's happiness. Before all of this that is, she is distraught that she has once again caused him trouble. I know that her pain isn't your fault, and I don't want you to take on any of her guilt. But it could have been handled in a different manner that is for sure. Edward freely admits that he went about things the wrong way but he was hoping that if he told Tanya about the two of you that she would find her closure and leave him alone. So, while it was the wrong thing to do, he did it for you. He was trying to keep you from worrying about her being with him, he has no interest in anyone but you. Please tell me that you can work this out with him. I love you both too much to see either of you in this much pain. You both belong together." Carlisle sat back and waited on my response.

I had to gather my thoughts, I was not expecting this revelation. The only path my crazy mind would take was the running off with Tanya path. I never expected that he would want me more.

"So this whole time I have been off running from what I thought Edward was going to say and he was never going to say it at all? He wanted me all along? Oh my God, Carlisle, I left him for nothing. I have to get home to him. Please can you take me home, NOW?" My mind went numb, I had never been so stupid in all my life.

"Sure let's get your coat on and I will drive you straight there." His voice was soothing, I think he was afraid that I would go into shock or something. I was amazed at my level of stupidity. Good thing Charlie wasn't here to know what I had done, he would be so angry at me. He always believed in hearing things out and making a well informed decision. I guess I let him down as well.

As soon as my ass hit the car seat I pulled my phone out and called Rosalie again.

"Hello," she answered on the first ring.

"Hey Rosalie, it's me. I'm with Carlisle, he picked me up at the airport. We are heading back to the house now, is Edward there?" The whole thing was rushed and I was out of breath. I needed to slow my breathing or I would be going into shock from a lack of oxygen.

"What? How did Carlisle know about your flight tonight, Bella? I swear that I didn't tell him." Rose rushed to defend herself.

"Rose, I know. I think my boss is plotting against me or actually with me now that I know what happened. Is Edward home? I need to see him, please tell me he is home." I begged.

"I guess he is. I haven't been there yet. I was running some errands. I can't get Emmett on the phone, he's been there for about an hour now. Hold on." I heard her pushing buttons and then Emmett's phone ringing through Rose's phone.

"Hey baby, are you on your way home yet?" Emmett answered.

"Almost, listen Bella is on three way and she is on her way home, is Edward there now?"

"What? Bells is on her way home? Woo Hoo!" Emmett shouted and whooped around.

"EMMETT! Shut the hell up she doesn't want Edward to know yet, you dumb ass. Otherwise I would have just called him. God, men are so stupid sometimes. Is he home, Emmett? Please answer quietly this time!" Rosalie's hard as steel tone must have convinced Emmett that she was serious because he whispered his response.

"Yes, he's home. He's in bed right now, has been since I got home. He won't come out. Jasper and I tried to get him to go with us and watch a game at the pool hall but he wouldn't. Sorry Bells, glad you're coming home."

I couldn't help but chuckle at Emmett, he was such a large child. "Glad I'm coming home also, Emmett, thanks."

"Emmett, keep him there in bed until I get there. I will text you when I am about ten minutes away and you can leave then. I really want to see Edward alone, please."

"You got it Bellarina, anything for you. You are going to make him happy again, right? Not… break his heart. I don't think he could take that right now. I mean it." Emmett's voice took on a mature tone, all the humor missing, almost causing his voice to sound like it didn't belong to him.

"I'm going to grovel at his feet and beg him to take me back, and pray that he will. Do you think that will make him happy?"

"You bet it will, now hurry your ass home! And Bella, I'm sorry, you know about before. We treated you wrong and we shouldn't have ganged up on you. We just didn't want you to make a big mistake, that's all, I promise." I took pity on him, he really was trying to keep me from making a mistake and I was angry at him for it.

"Emmett, I owe you an apology not the other way around. You were only trying to keep me safe and I disregarded everything that I knew because my brain went off on it's own tangent of self doubt! I'm sorry that I didn't listen and save all of us some trouble and worry. It's all forgiven on my end, I promise."

"And it's all forgiven on my end as well! I'm glad you're home."

Rosalie had sat silent this whole time allowing us to make amends with each other. "Rose can you call Alice and tell her what we are doing and would it be possible for you all to stay somewhere else tonight? I know that is a lot to ask but please."

"Are you kidding me? I wouldn't set foot within a forty mile radius of that house tonight. Yeah, we will stay with Carlisle and Esme tonight. Emmett, pack some clothes for yourself. Tell Jasper to do the same and I will come by and pick you two up in a few. Bella, don't you worry we will stay clear till you call us tomorrow."

"We are about fifteen minutes away now so Em, go ahead and get ready to leave. Thanks to all of you, I love you so much for this, and for allowing me another chance. I won't ever be able to repay any of you!"

We hung up and Carlisle helped me get my suitcases quietly up on to the porch, Emmett and Jasper met me at the door and pulled them inside for me. We all exchanged hugs and they left. I slowly made my way up the stairs. My heart began to pound so loud I could hear it in my ears. I said one more small prayer and walked into the door of my room. The sob ripped from my chest as I saw him lying on my bed, he looked so lost and hurt. I whispered his name in my mind and he turned to look at me. I waited on him to call to me, I needed him to make the first move, I know that was so childish but I needed to know that he still wanted me as Carlisle said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 32-Storm

How long have I been in this storm
So overwhelmed by the ocean's shapeless form
Water's getting harder to tread
With these waves crashing over my head

If I could just see you
Everything would be alright
If I'd see you
This darkness would turn to light

And I would walk on water
And you will catch me if I fall
And I will get lost into your eyes
I know everything will be alright
I know everything is alright

I know you didn't bring me out here to drown
So why am I ten feet under and upside down
Barely surviving has become my purpose
Cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface

If I could just see you
Everything would be alright
If I'd see you
This darkness would turn to light

And I would walk on water
And you will catch me if I fall
And I will get lost into your eyes
I know everything will be alright

And I would walk on water
And you will catch me if I fall
And I would get lost into your eyes
I know everything will be alright
And everything is alright

Everything's alright
Everything's alright

Lifehouse- Storm


Edward's POV

I wasn't sure how long I had been in bed, her bed. I didn't know what day it was, only that I didn't have to be at the hospital today. That was the only thing that I knew for sure. I knew this because on the days I had to be at the hospital several members of my family, if not all of them, came in and woke me. Gently prodding me to get up and live life. Why they thought they needed to treat me like a damn baby, I had no idea. It was normal for people to go into shock and stay in bed for days at a time after a trauma. I should fucking know, I had read all about it and knew that I was not in any danger. Unless, of course the pain in my chest really was a heart attack, I'm pretty sure that it is just from the anxiety. She took my heart with her when she left, so there was no way I could have a heart attack in a heart that was no longer there.

I was sure that Emmett was biting his tongue and resisting the urge to call me a pussy. And who could blame him, I was a pussy. I couldn't function without her; she left and took everything from me. I gave it all to her and she took it with her when she left. Why exactly had I allowed her to leave? Oh yeah, because I thought she would see reason and come back when she calmed down. I just knew she would see my point and allow me to explain and make things right. She had to trust me and love me enough to allow me those two simple things. She said it over and over again, the love word. She said the word, were they just words to her? They weren't just words to me, they gave her power, they gave her my devotion, and they gave her everything. I had nothing left for me to exist on now that she was gone with everything that I had to give. I couldn't even function without her. She at least could get through her day and live her life while I was gone. I, however, was laying here in bed and crying… again. I needed her and I needed her to need me.

I shifted onto my back and stared up into space. If I closed my eyes and laid real still I could still smell her. I could see her face on the back of my eyelids. I could remember the times that I held her, kissed her, made love to her. I wanted to hold her again, feel her soft skin under my fingertips, and see her breathtaking smile. The smile she gave me as she was coming back down to earth after her climax. I wanted to soothe her worry and make her understand that I never, not for one second, doubted us or her. I loved her more now than I could ever think possible. I wanted her more now than ever before. I had to have her back with me.

My chest constricted just thinking of her somewhere, all alone, going through the pain alone. She didn't have me, Alice, Rosalie, Esme, Jacob. No one. She was alone. I knew she was strong, but I wasn't sure she was strong enough to make it without anyone to help her. The thought of her alone scared the shit out of me. I sat up faster than I thought possible and reached for the phone. I had to call Esme again and beg Esme to call Bella. Beg her to make sure that Bella was okay. I just had to know, if she is fine then I could be okay. But the not knowing was fucking with my mind.

The phone rang, rang again, it rang a third time. Then her sweet voice filled my ears.

"Hey Edward. How are you?" She pretended for me that things were completely normal. She didn't fool me, I could hear the faint tension in her voice, worry for me. I scoffed at that thought right away. I was fine; I would be fine as long as I could know that she was fine.

"Esme, please." That was all I could get out before the despair swept through me. Almost three weeks, almost three fucking weeks and she wasn't back yet. I had to know for Christ's sake.

"Edward, we have already talked about this. I know you are in pain and hurting. I understand all of that, it was a complete misunderstanding but I can't call her. I promised Be…"

"No!" I shouted. "Don't say her name, don't. I can't hear it yet. I don't want to think it, say it, or hear it. Not until I can look in her eyes and see her beautiful face. I just can't hear it, not yet. Please." I pleaded. I knew that my rant made me sound like a stark raving lunatic. Carlisle should have called Dr. Ward and anyone else that he knew to have me carted off. I think he was in fact, close to doing exactly that. I had a small suspicion that Esme was one of the reasons that he hadn't already done it. I think they were all hoping that she would walk right back in the front door and we would both be fine again. I begged and pleaded for that exact thing myself.

"Fine, Edward. I won't say her name, but that doesn't change my promise to her. I promised that I would give her time and I'm keeping that promise to her. She needs this time to come to grips with what is going on in her head. She has to be able to process this for herself."

"But, she doesn't know all of the facts. How the hell can she come to grips with this herself if she is working with the wrong facts? She's setting herself up for so much pain needlessly. Please help me spare her that pain. It's the least I can do for her. I can't let her suffer because of me anymore. Don't you think that she deserves to know the truth?"

"Edward, I think you're not giving her enough credit. She isn't an idiot, she can decide for her herself what she feels. She'll see that all is not what it seems, and she'll come back to you. You two have been through so much already for her to just give up and accept things as they are. She just needs to decide that she wants to fight for you. That's all."

"That's all, that's all? You have got to be kidding me! She doesn't need to fight, she needs to be told the truth. She needs to be able to understand and rest easy again. My God, how much does she need to go through before you all will allow her to be weak for a few minutes and help her? She's strong, I know, but she can also need help without it making her weak. She has no one Esme, no one. She needs someone to be on her side and help her. Tell her the truth and then let her decide. If she decides that she's had enough and doesn't want to come home then fine. I'll live with that. But I can't rest until she knows that I didn't betray her or her love. I can't stand knowing that she might be hurting because of me. Please tell me you will at least tell her that there are more facts that she needs to know before she makes her decision? Please, do that for me. That isn't breaking your promise, it isn't. She would want to know." The tears were falling in streams down my face. My heart was begging Esme to help me.

"I'll call her, Edward. I promise. I need to check on her anyway. It has been a few days since I have heard, so I'll use that as my excuse and then I'll try to slip in a few details that she needs to know."

"A few days, you haven't spoken to her in a few days? You know how accident prone she is, what if she's hurt herself? How do we know that she's even okay?" My mind was racing through all of the possibilities of what could have happened to her in the time since Esme had spoken with her.

"Edward, get a grip. She is a grown adult, she's fine. If she had gotten hurt we would have gotten a call. She has her emergency numbers in her wallet and they would have called us. Don't allow blind panic to drive you insane. She doesn't need to come home to this. She needs to see that you trusted her enough and loved her enough to wait for her. So get your ass out of bed and clean yourself up. Now! I will not call her until you do that much. Damn, when did you become such a pussy?"

Shock registered in my brain. Did Esme just use the word pussy? Did she just call me a pussy?

"I…uh…what did you just say? How much have you been hanging out with Emmett?"

"I'm sorry I know that isn't my usual vocabulary, but damn it, Edward. Something needs to wake you up. While you were gone to Seattle, she waited for you. She lived her life, she wanted you to be proud of her. She made an effort. You are not! You are wallowing, the only place you go is to the hospital and home. I know you don't get out of bed unless you're going into the hospital. That is wallowing. Now, get up and make her proud of you when she comes home." The pain and sadness were closer to the surface in Esme's voice after her rant. She was right and I knew it. But how the hell was I supposed to go on with life when I wasn't sure if she was even coming home. She knew I would be back, I didn't.

"Okay, I'm heading to the shower now. I promise, just please make the call. Please."

"I'll call her the minute we hang up, I promise." Her tone softened.

"Thank you, this means more than you'll ever know." I have never meant anything more than I did that statement.

"I know Edward, I know. I'll call you later to check on you and let you know if I know anything. I love you."

"I love you too." I disconnected the call and sat up on the side of the bed. I stepped into the shower and turned on the water.

I felt much better after my shower. My head was a little clearer. I was ready to make an effort. I went downstairs and ate something. I cleaned up after myself. I read part of a chapter in the new book she bought me before she left. I wandered around the house. I ended up back in her bed, waiting to hear from Esme.

I heard a car come down the driveway. I didn't look to see who it was, I knew who it was. I would bet my bank account that it was either Jasper or Emmett. Esme probably called them to come and knock some sense into me. Or at least sit with me and make sure that I'm safe to leave alone without causing any harm to myself. I heard the door slam open. I laid in bed, waiting. They could come to me. They were really going overboard, why couldn't they do that for her? I didn't need it, she did. I heard the footsteps coming up the stairs. I was wrong, it couldn't be Jasper or Emmett, the footsteps were too light. I heard the sobbing as someone stopped in the doorway. I glanced up wanting to tell them to stop worrying when I smelled her.

Bella, she was here. I sat up and took her in. Her hair hung limp down around her shoulders, her face was red and puffy and she looked as though she had lost about 10 pounds.

"Bella…" She simply stood and looked at me. Her face was so sad. I had to touch her in some way, even if it was small. I held my hand out hesitantly, she took it. Gently I pulled her to the bed to sit beside me. I tightened my grip on her hand a bit, afraid she'd disappear if I let her go. She seemed just as afraid of where things stood as I did. We had put ourselves into a position that neither of us felt comfortable. It's hard to have a leg to stand and fight on when you don't know if you even have a leg under you. I had to make her understand that nothing had changed for me, and I needed her to know the truth. I couldn't take the uncertainty in her eyes. It killed me to see her so devastated and know that I was the cause.

I tried to get her attention, but she wouldn't really meet my eyes, just small glimpses for a fraction of a second, before she would again focus on the floor. Surely she must know that I'm not angry at her, that the fault lies with me. I should have done things differently. Taking a deep breath and lifting her chin to so I could see her face as I spoke to her, I said, "Angel, I'm so sorry. Please tell me you understand and forgive me. I can't live without you. I can't, I know that now. I promise Bella, she only came to tell me she was sorry as part of her recovery. She means nothing to me. You…you mean everything. You're my whole world Bella. Please, Angel, please stay with me. I'm so sorry that I hurt you. I'll never do it again, I'll spend the rest of my life making this up to you, I promise." Her chest shook with sobs as she leaned in towards me. I held her as tightly as I could without hurting her and let her cry. I would wait for her to tell me what to do for her. I could be patient for her. She was worth it.

"Edward, you didn't do this, I did. I shouldn't have let my past fears and worries come between us. I didn't give you any respect or trust when I just screamed at you and then walked out. I just ran without even giving you a chance to explain. That was so childish of me and for that, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I was just so sure that you wanted her and I couldn't take hearing that from you. I knew that I wouldn't survive hearing that you wanted her and not me. So I thought I had to get out before you could do that. I should have at least listened and not jumped to conclusions. I have trust issues, I know that I do but I promise to work on them with you and never jump to conclusions ever again." Her sobs had subsided but her voice was still shaky. Her hands were trembling as she clutched the back of my shirt in a death grip.

"We've both made mistakes as long as we learn from them then we'll be stronger because of it. Tell me that we can learn from this. Please. I have to have you with me. I love you, Bella. I can't live without you."

"Oh, Edward, I love you too. We can get past this. I know we can, we have to because I can't live without you either. That is one thing this week has shown me as well. I'm sorry it took me so long, I was afraid to leave Charlotte without help. And…" her voice was so timid as she admitted her painful mistakes, "I was afraid to face you. The more time that went by the more scared I became that you would not be able to forgive me. I got your emails so I knew that you still loved me but that doesn't mean that you could forgive me and pick up where we left off with our relationship. I'm sorry that I was weak and didn't fight for you! You'll never know how sorry I am." Her sobs came back as she poured out her heart to me.

I pulled her to me and laid us down face to face on the bed. Bella snuggled in and cried against my chest. I could feel the emotion drain out of her as her tears slipped down her face. Soon she was leaning so heavily against me that I assumed she was asleep. I didn't let her go, I couldn't let her go. I spent weeks begging for her to show up I couldn't just let her slide over to the other side and slip off to sleep. I wanted her in my arms, I needed to know she was real.

Just as my eyes started to close Bella whispered to me, "Thanks for loving me, you're doing it perfectly. Please don't give up, I'm working it out, I promise. I just need time to sort things out."

"We, baby, we need time to sort things out. There is no me and no you, it's us from now on."

No comments:

Post a Comment