Thursday, July 31, 2008

Chapter 34- That's How Strong My Love Is

Playlist:That's How Strong My Love Is-Otis Redding (only because I couldn't find the version by Sam Bradley anywhere other than YouTube), Lover Come Up-Josh Kelley, Nightlife-An-Ya, Body Shots-Kaci Battaglia featuring Ludacris, Hush Hush;Hush Hush-PCD, London Bridge-Fergie, Control Myself-LL Cool J and Jennifer Lopez, California Gurls-Katy Perry and Snoop Dogg



Chapter 34- That's How Strong My Love Is

If I was the sun way up there
I'd go with most everywhere
I'll be the moon when the sun goes down
Just to let you know that I'm still around

That's how strong my love is, oh
That's how strong my love is,
That's how strong my love is, baby, baby,
That's how strong my love is.

I'll be the weeping willow drowning in my tears
You can go swimming when you're here
I'll be the rainbow when the sun is gone
Wrap you in my colors and keep you warm

That's how strong my love is, darling,
That's how strong my love is, baby,
That's how strong my love is, oooh,
That's how strong my love is.

I'll be the ocean so deep and wide
I'll get out the tears whenever you cry,
I'll be the breeze after the storm is gone
To dry your eyes and warm

That's how strong my love is, baby,
That's how strong my love is,
That's how strong my love is, darling,
That's how strong my love is,

That's how strong my love is, so deep in,
Well, that's how strong my love is
So much love, yes so much love, oohh,
Yes so much love, yes so much love,
Anything that I can do, I'll be good for you,
Any kind of love you want, I'll be with you...

Otis Redding-That's How Strong My Love Is


Edward's POV

I was so excited to know that I could take Bella with me to the medical conference in San Francisco. Carlisle was already planning to take Esme along with him. They had had it planned for a while. When I asked him about taking Bella, he said that I would have to pay for her expenses, just as he was Esme's and get it approved by the Board members that were running the conference.

"Do you think they will have a problem with it?" I inquired as we sat in his office earlier today.

"No, not since you will be covering the costs. They just need to make travel arrangements and such for the whole group. Not that you couldn't just book her on the same flight, but by going through the proper channels ahead of time, it doesn't appear that you are getting any extra benefits that no one else is." He explained.

A few hours later, I was sitting in the restaurant as I tried to be patient while waiting for her to join me. Bella was due to arrive any second and I couldn't wait to tell her. This would be a great trip for us, I remembered my promise to never leave her alone again and I was going to prove that to her now. My fingers seemed to dance in nervousness across the table. I wanted this trip to be special, a turning point for us.

Our sessions with Zafrina were going very well and we had stopped seeing her individually. As a matter of fact, we were down to only going every other week to see her as a couple. The last session we had Bella was about twenty minutes late because of a meeting at work. She had no idea that I used the time to talk with Zafrina about proposing to her. I had bought the ring months ago before she had left because of the misunderstanding about Tanya. I had looked at it time after time, but put it back in the safe each time I did. I knew that we just weren't ready. I had spoken with Carlisle and Zafrina, and they both agreed that we were now prepared to make a decision with a clear head. We had worked so hard at taking the baggage of our pasts and letting it all go. For the first time in a long time I could say that things were really going well.

When I saw Bella walk in the front door my heart began to pound. I knew that I wasn't asking her to marry me tonight but for some reason it felt like this was the beginning of our turning point. I took a moment to really look her over before she saw me. My eyes almost fell out of my head! She had on a long sweater dress that was teal. She paired it with some teal leather boots and she looked so beautiful. The dress hugged every curve she had; emphasizing them without making her look like she was calling attention to herself. She was nervous about the dress, I could tell by the way she kept pulling the hem down. Alice and Rosalie must have talked her into wearing it today. She didn't have any reason to be nervous. Our eyes met and she gave me a heart stopping smile, just for me. It was a sight I would never get tired of.

As she walked to the table the dress slowly crept up her thighs and her hair bounced. Each movement caused me to fall more in love with her, I couldn't stop myself.

I stood as she reached the table and kissed her cheek as I pulled out a chair for her to sit next to me. Her smell was intoxicating. She always wore the same perfume. It was a light blend of citrus, iris, jasmine, sandalwood and pomegranate. On Bella it was perfect.

"Wow, you're dressed up. What's the occasion?" She eyed me suspiciously.

"I had a meeting at work. It ran late, so I just came on over here. I was texting you from the car." She slid her hand into mine; I loved the way she always wanted to be touching me. Usually it was skin to skin, but at times she would touch my back or arm. I could always feel her hand through my shirt. Knowing what her hand felt like skin on skin almost drove me crazier than if she had just touched a part of my bare skin.

"Well, bring on the meetings if it makes you look like this." Her face danced with the laughter that she held in and I couldn't help but laugh with her. I loved it when Bella was carefree and we could enjoy our time together.

Each day felt lighter, easier to let the problems go and just focus on us. That's why it just felt right to ask her to marry me now. I knew we were ready. Every time my brain says the word marriage I get nervous, I go into over load. What is she isn't ready to marry me? What if she has decided that she want our relationship to stay exactly the way it is? Am I smothering her? Making too much of this? Panic must have marched across my face because Bella's face twisted into a very concerned look. I smiled trying to ease her worry, but doing nothing for my own.

After our food arrived, we talked about our day. I told her about my meeting and how they chose two doctors to go to the conference in San Francisco. They chose Carlisle and me. Bella clapped and bounced around like a taller version of Alice. I couldn't help but chuckle lightly at her reaction.

"It's no big deal, Bella; it's just a medical conference." I tried to downplay the importance of it. To me it was more about being able to take Bella with me than the actual conference itself.

"Edward Anthony, don't you ever do that again. It is not just a conference at all. You were chosen to attend alongside your father, that is never 'no big deal'. Now, tell me about this conference. What are you going to be learning about?" Her eyes were so wide with joy that there was no way I could deny her, even if she wouldn't understand a word of what I said.

"We will have several different topics to choose from, several that will deal with emergency medicine, pulmonology, oncology, as well as gynecology. I think that I would like to go to …" I halted my speech mid- sentence when Bella features twisted with what appeared to be anger and she slid her chair away from mine. I replayed the last few sentences over again in my head trying to determine exactly what it was that I said wrong.

"You do not for one second think that you're going to be a Gynecologist, do you?" Her hands flew to her hips as she jutted her jaw out in defiance.

"What? No, I was going to say that I wanted to attend each lecture except that one. I don't want that as my specialty, Bella, I can assure you of that." I wanted to fall over laughing at her anger, but had the good sense not to. There was no way in hell I was going to rile her up any further over that topic. Looking at women girlie parts all day was not what I had in mind when I decided that I would practice medicine. But it sure as hell was funny to hear Bella get all twisted up over it. I should have dragged it out for a while and made her sweat over it. My brain was screaming at me to stop that train right now, Bella was too much to handle when she got all fierce. Even if I did think she was cute all flustered.

"Oh, well, sorry then." She scooted her chair back to its original position and leaned back against me. "When do you have to go and for how long are you going to be gone?" She asked, I could see the anxiety building up in her eyes.

Several months back I made a promise to Bella that I would never go away again without her, and I don't know if she remembers that promise but I do.

"Angel, I will be leaving in three weeks. I will fly out on Friday and then fly back on the following Friday." I left my statement as vague as I could. I know it was kind of mean to pull her chain this way but I wanted to see how much of the promise she remembered before I let her in on the secret.

"Wow, Edward, that's a whole week you'll be gone. I'm glad you were chosen to go but we did say that we wouldn't be away from each other that way again." Bella wouldn't meet my eyes and her hands were nervously working the napkin in her lap.

I put my finger under her chin and forced her head up to meet my eyes. "That, my love, is why Carlisle and I talked the hospital into letting you go with us. It will be the four of us-Carlisle, Esme, you and me."

Her eyes changed in an instant and she forgot all about the worries she was previously working over in her mind.

"Really? Oh Edward! That is awesome, I can't wait to go. I have always wanted to see San Francisco." Her enthusiasm showed me without a doubt that I would pay any amount of money it took to get her on this trip with me. Pride and satisfaction swelled up in me, just knowing that I was taking Bella some place she had always wanted to go, and proposing there no less.

"I meant what I said, Bella, as long as I can help it I will never be away from you ever again." I leaned down to kiss her, I needed her to feel the depth of my words not just hear them.

Bella could barely contain her excitement and rushed through dinner to get back home to tell everyone else that we were going to San Francisco together. She practically ran up the front stairs and threw the door open, startling the hell out of Rose, Emmett, Jasper and Alice.

"Guess where Edward is taking me in three weeks?" She yelled, obviously overjoyed about the trip.

"Wow, look at you Baby Bell, it must be somewhere good! You are lit up like a tree on Christmas day," Emmett commented.

The other three just glanced around the room from face to face waiting on the person that had the details to step up and spill them. Well they were all at a loss this time because only Carlisle and I knew about the trip; we had in fact just learned that we would be going this afternoon at the staff meeting.

"Well don't leave us standing here like fish with our mouths hung open, tell us Bella!" Rosalie tossed out as Alice nodded her head in agreement.

"San Francisco, baby!" Bella yelled and danced around the room.

"Emmett, you lazy fucker! Why don't you ever take me anywhere?" Rose landed a sound slap to the back of his head.

"Damn it, baby, why do I get in trouble because my brother is a big old pussy and can't say no to another trip?" He spoke the words to Rosalie but his eyes held mine and promised some retribution at a later time. I was in deep shit for getting him in deep shit.

"Wait a minute. First of all, I am not a pussy." Several scoffs were sent up at that comment, probably from Jazz and Emmett both. But I had a few details on them that they didn't want spread around so they had better keep their mouths shut. "Second, this is a medical conference that I am attending with Carlisle and I invited Bella to go with me. So, the rest of you just shut it and don't spoil her fun!" Bella looked a little fallen at their un-excitement at her news.

"How come Bella gets to go then?" Alice pouted, I'm sure she was seeing all the shopping time fly right out the window.

"Bella and I made a promise that we would not be apart again after all of the separations we went through. So, I asked about taking her with me. As long as I agreed to pay for her part of the stay the hospital agreed. Carlisle is bringing Esme as well, so they can keep each other company while we are off at the conference during the day. Now all of you vultures back off, and cut us some slack."

"Wait a damn minute, Esme is going as well. Oh hell no, Alice get out your laptop we are flying off to San Fran along with the rest of the family. Any decent family member would have offered this option as well." Rosalie spun on her heels and directed the last part at me.

"Just a second, this is Bella and Esme's trip, it is up to them if they want the rest of you tagging along as well." I wanted some peaceful time for Bella and Esme to spend together on this trip. I wasn't sure if either of them would be okay with the rest of the family coming along this once. I also wasn't sure if I wanted to propose in front of all of them, either.

All heads whipped around to face Bella. She chewed her thumbnail nervously. "Let me call Esme." Bella left the room with me following her.

She had dialed the number and Esme had answered by the time I was able to follow her to her final stop in the kitchen.

"I really don't care if they come; I mean the more the merrier. They will have to get their own hotel rooms. All I know is there's no way we're sharing a room with Emmett and Rosalie. Emmett snores so loud that I can hear him through the walls, I am not sleeping anywhere close to him." Bella giggled at something Esme said. "I agree, I'll go and tell them the news. Talk to ya later, bye." She disconnected the call and began her march back to the living room. I, again, followed like a little baby duck right behind her.

The other four were talking amongst themselves as we strode into the room. Bella stopped just inside the doorway and cleared her throat. All conversation ceased immediately. Bella turned to look at me and raised her eyebrow at me, oh yeah she was loving the power she held in her hands.

"Esme and I talked, and…we agreed that everyone should go!" A loud chorus of cheers erupted at her announcement.

"But, we do have some stipulations. Everyone must rent their own hotel rooms and you're free to do whatever you want while Edward and Carlisle is in the conference but when they are out we'll all spend some quality time together as a family. We must all agree to any kind of separate activities. Understood?" Bella waved her hands and slapped them together to punctuate her point. The four of them just stood with their heads bobbing like little school children.

Four very excited people called, "Agreed," in unison.

It sounded like a long time, three weeks. In reality it went by so fast that I was scrambling to get the arrangements in order for the night that I proposed to Bella. I went to Alice and begged for her help. She, of course, gave in when she found out that I was going to finally propose. Actually I couldn't have done it without her or Rose either one.

Rosalie upgraded the rooms for Carlisle and I, and booked the other two rooms that would be necessary since the other four were going as well. As well as booked all of the flights for us.

We would fly out on a Friday afternoon, spend the weekend together and then the conference would last Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. We would fly home Thursday morning and have the weekend to recover and relax.

Alice made all the arrangements for Saturday night. I wasn't sure that I could hold on to that ring any longer than Saturday evening. Besides I wanted plenty of time for Bella and me to enjoy being engaged before I had to spend all day in a stupid conference without her. Bella occupied every part of my mind and I knew it would be hard enough to focus something other than her much less when she was wearing my ring on her left hand and the words, 'Yes, Edward, I will marry you,' had been uttered by her lips.

By Friday morning I was a nervous wreck. Bella went into the office for a few hours until closer to our flight time. We would pick her up on the way out of town.

It probably was for the best, I knew that it was going to be hard to hold it together in front of her. I paced, worried, paced some more and in between those two actions I ran my hands non-stop through my hair. What if she said no? I hadn't stopped to think about that possible outcome.

Jasper and Emmett came into the kitchen, my current room of choice to pace and worry. Each took one look at me and busted up laughing.

"What the fuck are you two laughing at? Neither of you assholes have worked up the courage to do this either, so shut the hell up!" I yelled.

"He is exactly right Emmett Nathaniel McCarty! You shut your stupid mouth." Rosalie threw her hands on her hips as she cleared the swinging door of the kitchen and leveled a fuck-with-me-and-you-die look at him. He sat back down on his stool at the breakfast bar.

"Lay off Edward. I mean it, it's normal to be nervous like this. It's a big step for him and Bella; they've been through a lot. If either of you were half the man that he is, you would get off of your asses and make the same move he is. Now, leave him alone." She spun on her spikey heels and marched out of the kitchen.

"Thank you Rose." I yelled as she left the kitchen. She threw her hand up in acknowledgment of my thanks. I turned to follow her out as well. I had heard enough smart comments from Captain Can't Get Off My Ass and his sidekick, Not Buying The Cow Ever!

Emmett muttered, "Yeah but we're the ones that has to listen to months of Air Supply again if this shit goes south with the proposal." Rose and I both spun on our heels and practically ran back into the kitchen. I reached for his collar and was going to punch him when Rosalie shoved me out of the way. I bounced off of the counter behind me. She was stronger than she looked.

"Emmett, I have already warned you. Do you and smart ass here want to spend this entire trip by yourselves rooming together? Because it will only take one word from me and Alice and I will be sharing a room, while the two of you slap the salami in the shower, alone!" Jasper paled, while Emmett just looked sick!

"Say another word to Edward that is not encouraging or spill this secret to Bella at all and the threat will be carried out with an indefinite time limit, I mean it!"

We three stood in shock with our mouths hung open. Emmett and Jasper were surprised at being caught and the swiftness that Rose responded to them. I was in shock that Rose was defending me, or perhaps she was defending Bella. Either way, the wonder boys had shut their mouths and that made me happy. I didn't really care about the reasoning behind it.

I left the kitchen and went to my room to be alone. We had two more hours and I wanted some peace and quiet before I had to face Bella. I passed Alice and Rosalie packing a large suitcase in Bella's room. I stepped in to thank them both, for all they had done to make this trip happen for us all.

I stopped short when I saw the beautiful dress that Alice held in her hands for Rosalie to look over.

"Holy shit, please tell me that is for Bella to wear." I couldn't stop the words from falling out of my mouth.

"Damn it, Edward, you weren't supposed to see that. It was supposed to be a surprise." Alice took in a deep breath, and her face changed to a look of excitement. "Well, since you've seen it, what do you think?"

"I don't think I have adequate words to tell you exactly what I think," I replied softly, afraid that any amount of volume would shatter the perfect image I had of Bella already wearing the dress. The black velvet would accentuate her pale skin, while the one shoulder design would leave most of her collar bones and her graceful neck available for me. The length would be perfect, just enough leg to remind me what's hidden underneath but not so much that any other man would want to stare for too long.

Alice interrupted my internal monologue and pushed me out of the room. "Enough of you, get out so I can finish packing for her. You don't need to see everything, you've seen enough." My eyes immediately began scanning the room for whatever else was left lying around for me to get a peek at. Unfortunately, that was a big fat nothing; Alice must have been almost finished packing for Bella.

Carlisle called for all of us from the bottom of the steps. We were taking two cars to the airport, one for us and one for the luggage. Emmett and Rosalie would drive Emmett's Jeep with most of the luggage, while the rest of us took the Suburban and picked up Bella from work.

I expected the nerves to amp themselves up but surprisingly the closer I got to Bella the calmer I got. By the time she was in the car with us, it was no longer an act. It was just us excited to spend some time together.

We talked about her day and the work that she was bringing with her so she could finish it. I couldn't argue with that point, after all I was going to be working as well. I was just thankful that Charlotte forgave me and allowed Bella the time off to go in the first place.

The flight was uneventful, just a few pranks from Emmett to contend with.

We said goodbyes to each other at the doors to our rooms. The best we could get was all of us on the same floor. I think to be honest that was good enough for me. I lived with these people each day; I knew how loud they could be. I wanted some space to just be with Bella. It was always about her. It always would be.

Our daytime activities were chosen by the women in our group but the night was all for the men. Tonight was Emmett's choice, so he chose to go down to Fisherman's Wharf to have dinner.

After unpacking and taking a nap, it was time to get ready for dinner. Emmett called the room just as Bella stepped out of the bathroom. She was fastening her bracelet on her wrist. Once again, I was rendered speechless at how beautiful she was.

She was wearing a short pale blue dress. If I remember correctly, the color is what Esme calls cornflower, with spaghetti straps. My girl knows I have a thing for her shoulders and neck.

I really like her in dark blue but this lighter color makes her appear like she's lit up from the inside out. She has on simple shoes that match her dress color perfectly with a small flower over her toes. Her earrings and necklace match with small blue crystals hanging off of them. A bracelet and a simple ribbon sash tied around her waist completed her look.

My body found hers without my brains help. Lately we seem to gravitate together without thought or provocation. I wasn't complaining, I loved it. It stroked my ego just a little to know that she was just as hung up on me as I was on her.

I took her hand, kissed it and directed her towards the door. If I didn't leave soon we would not be joining the rest of our family for dinner. That broke Esme's specific rules, so I pushed down my desire for Bella and took my girl out to show her off.

When we all met in the lobby the girls burst out in laughter. All four of them had dressed in different shades of blue and wore their beautiful dark hair down. They managed to look coordinated without ever having spoken a word about their attire for the evening.

I was able to appreciate the beauty of each woman with us, all carried themselves in different ways but still possessed the inner beauty that was undeniable. I glanced at their hands, only Esme wore a ring that identified her as partnering with someone specific. The other three didn't need a ring as an outward sign, the way they clung to each of us spoke what their jewelry did not yet. I say yet because I knew each of my brothers intended to marry the women they now held. My brothers may be perfectly content with how their lives we at this point, but I wasn't. It wasn't enough for me to just know that someday I would ask her to marry me. I wanted it to be now. I wanted to go ahead with that part of our lives. I wanted her to be my wife now and I wanted my ring on her finger so that the rest of the world knew it too.

For once we were all dressed on time and early enough at with the late sunset we still had plenty of time to sightsee before dinner. We strolled along Pier 39, and Alice of course shopped. Bella bought a few souvenirs for people at work. Alice bought shoes and clothes, typical Alice. Then we stopped by the Venetian Carousel. This was for Rosalie. She had googled it. The carousel was carved and painted in Italy. It is the only carousel that was decorated with paintings of its home city on it. The girls seemed to be having a good time, it certainly was a good break for all of us to take the trip together.

Our last stop before dinner was the end of the Pier 39 so we could see the Sea Lions. Being late in summer we were able to see a few, most were still in the midst of their migration back to the pier. Bella was able to snap a few pictures for her scrapbook however so it she was happy.

After dinner we walked back towards the hotel, trying to soak up the atmosphere of the city. All the while planning different sites we wanted to visit while here. Emmett wanted Alcatraz, well okay all of us guys wanted to see that particular site. How could we not, everyone loves Clint Eastwood and his suave skills at breaking out! The girls agreed on Chinatown, the food and the shopping being the biggest draw for them. Jasper wanted to ride a trolley car, Carlisle planned time for the Aquarium, Alice suggested the dinner cruise around the bay. Thankfully I was holding Bella close to me with her in front of my body, otherwise she would have been able to see the shocked look on my face. I was afraid that Alice had spoiled the secret. Emmett immediately balked at the idea, but Rosalie threw in how romantic it would be and pointed out that Emmett had lacked in the romance department here lately. Bella's eyes lit up when it was mentioned. She turned to me, batting her beautiful long lashes up at me. I think she thought that she needed extra ammunition to get me to agree to go on the dinner cruise.

"Baby, can we take the dinner cruise? I think that would be so much fun and really romantic." I tried to appear like I was thinking it over, when I really was trying to hold in a smirk. Bella played right into my hands and she had no idea at all. I owed Alice big time!

"Sure, angel, I will book it tomorrow. What night would you like to go?" She had to think it was all her idea after all.

Alice quickly piped up and said, "I think it's supposed to be clear tomorrow night, no storms and nice weather. I checked before we left."

Bella spun back to face me. "Is tomorrow night too soon?" She bit that lush bottom lip, worried it between her teeth.

"You leave it all up to me and we will get us a dinner cruise around the bay if that is what my baby wants." I laid it on thick, and the deeper I got the wider her smile became.

She kissed my jaw and turned back to Esme, discussing what they would wear on a dinner cruise.

I winked over Bella's head at Alice and she gave a slight nod back to me. Like I said, I owed her big!

When we returned to the hotel, Carlisle and Esme played the old people card and went back to their rooms. Alice and Rosalie both wanted to go to a club to dance. Bella wasn't as enthusiastic on the idea. She was still sure that she looked like a paraplegic having a seizure on the dance floor. I remembered that night oh so long ago now when we danced together. I certainly wanted a repeat of that night, but this time the ending would be a little different. This time she would end up in my bed, instead of alone.

The girls left us in Rose and Emmett's room while they ran to Jasper and Alice's room to do a quick change. I doubted the quick part, after all Alice is involved. Within twenty minutes we were once again walking out of the hotel. For once I was wrong. The girls once again looked perfect. They were in sort of matching dresses, just different colors. To me the colors matched their personalities. Alice was wearing bright pink, of course to go with her bubbly and out-going demeanor. Rosalie was in a dress that faded from black at the top of the dress to a bright vivid blue at the bottom. The black represented her dark standoffish manner to outsiders, but the vivid blue showed her fierce loyalty to her family. The blue was a beautiful color and again I think that matched the soft moments that occasionally slipped past her black walls. Bella, she was in a black that faded to brown dress. To me the brown represented her warmth and caring nature. The black was the small amount of mystery that Bella held deep within her. I never felt like I truly knew Bella, she so often surprised me that I was sure that our life together would never be without adventure. They had each changed their hair slightly, Bella's was now pulled back low at the nape of her neck and several flowers were pinned into it. It made her hair even more fragrant than ever.

We proudly claimed our breathtaking women and led them through the lobby.

The music from the club spilled out each time a door was opened, but I had felt the beat vibrating through my chest several blocks back. It caused a warm buzz to begin moving along my spine, the anticipation of holding Bella close pushed it from vertebrae to vertebrae until my entire torso was engulfed with the warmth.

The heat from all the bodies pressed together could be felt and smelled once we stepped inside the club. Not in a sweaty locker room kind of way, but in the way that arouses you immediately.

I by passed the bar and pulled Bella right out onto the dance floor. California Girls by Katy Perry began. It was a nice even beat that would allow me plenty of opportunity to brush against Bella as she moved. I settled her against me and moved her body with mine. I noticed that Jasper and Emmett had both pulled Alice and Rose out to dance with us as well. We moved into a tight triangle with the girls in the middle of us, that way we didn't have to worry about any other men sneaking up and making the moves on the girls. It was a protective move to say the least, and an excuse to watch the girls dance with each other as well. My girl slithering up against another girl, not gonna lie that shit is as hot as hell!

Song after song played, we danced and drank. I made sure that Bella drank just enough to be tipsy but not too much. I wanted her ready to be with me when we made it back to the hotel, not ready to pass out.

Hush Hush; Hush Hush by the PCD's came on just as we made our way back out onto the dance floor. The slow groove was perfect to pull Bella up close to me and kiss along her neck. The light sheen of sweat was so sexy on her. It acted as a magnifier for her natural scent, purely mouthwatering. As the faster beat kicked in Bella was straddling my thigh, I slid my hand down to her ass and pulled her closer to me. She pushed against my already swelling cock when she rotated her hips, which she did often. About halfway through the song, I was ready to take her back to the room to have my wicked way with her.

"Baby, you ready to go?" I whisper yelled in her ear. Making sure that my lips brushed across her ear several times as I spoke to her. I felt her shiver as she nodded. No words were needed; we were in agreement as to how this night would end.

I reached over and tapped Jasper on the shoulder to let him know we were heading out. He nodded and gave a wave with the hand that wasn't planted on Alice's ass.

Emmett caught my eye and nodded his understanding that we were leaving as well.

Bella moved in front of me and lead the way out of the club, as her hips were still dancing to the Fergie song that was playing. I don't know what the hell her London Bridge was but I had a few ideas of what I wanted to go down on.

The Bouncer called for a cab for us. I held Bella close, her face buried into my chest. We were in our own bubble. Nothing else outside of the two of us existed. This continued in the cab and through the hotel.

When we entered the room, Bella made her way across to the far side. I was confused as to her logic. I wanted her as close as possible and in the bedroom. Not anywhere near the direction she was headed in. Then I understood her reason when she dropped her iPod into the docking station and more music poured out of the speakers. Not the slow, sweet music that was the norm for Bella. She had LL Cool J and Jennifer Lopez pounding out of the speakers. She slithered across the room back to me, her hands quickly popping open the buttons on my shirt. Her hips rotated and swung in a constant movement that quickly sent me over the edge from turned on to stark raving monster. Just then the words of the song sunk in.

You got, you got, you got,

What it takes to make this boy be bad,

It's hard to control myself,

It's hard to control myself and to hold myself,

To keep from jumping on ya, Like I wanna, Like I wanna.

I know that feeling LL, trust me.

When my shirt was open she pulled it from the waist band of my pants and then slid her hands up and down across my chest, still rotating her hips. She spun and pressed her back against me, leaning back on her hells so that I was supporting her weight against me. Then she began her descent down the front of my body. When she reached the floor she spun to face me, putting her face in the exact spot that I wanted her. I braced myself against the back of the couch, I wasn't sure that I could support my own weight with her doing what I hoped she would end up doing.

"Bella?" My voice betrayed me, as it came out shaky and weak.

"Shhhh." I was hoping her answer would give me an idea as to what she had in mind. But she gave no indication with her words. I only had to guess based on her actions were telling me that fierce Bella was coming out to play. God I loved fierce Bella.

The new song sang about body shots and I wished for a second that Bella was spread out on the bar for me so that I could drink anything off of her. Then I quickly negated that idea, I didn't want to share Bella with any other eyes.

Bella was pulling my belt loose and unzipping my pants. She pulled my already hard cock out. Damn she wanted it right now. She didn't even bother pulling my pants or boxers down at all. I had no idea what put Bella in this mood but I loved it.

She opened her perfect mouth and slowly worked it down around me. I closed my eyes, I couldn't look. If I watched her luscious lips work on and off of me, I would lose it right now. Bella settled into a rhythm to match the song, which unfortunately was rather quick. Perhaps this wasn't too bad, if I could come soon then that would give me time to make sure Bella enjoyed herself. With this decided; I tangled my hands in her hair and guided her. Her hum around my dick was the last straw, I came fast and hard. Bella swallowed it all with a big assed smile. Her smirk alone was keeping my dick from falling soft. He knew that she wanted to play, and he would not disappoint.

Bella's iPod switched to the London Bridge song that was playing when we left the club.

I pulled her up off the floor and spun her in one action. I slid her zipper down and allowed the dress to fall off of her.

Fuck she only had on a really small, black, lacy, thong. God, I loved her more and more with every second. I pulled them off, quickly. As sexy as they were in place they were sexier on the floor, if you know what I mean.

My pants still hung open, my boxers pushed slightly down so that my semi soft dick was barely covered. Bella still had her shoes and necklace on, but nothing else. This was good, hot fucking we were going to do right here. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I was hoping that both of my brothers were as lucky as I was tonight.

Bella still held my gaze. Her face was too perfect, I couldn't look at her. It would be over too fast; I had to turn her around to spare her a fast fuck. I wanted to make sure this was a night she would remember.

I kicked her feet slightly further apart and bent her over the back of the couch, her whimpers spurring me on. I could only imagine how the cool leather would feel against her heated skin. I dropped down to my knees and hovered with my face mere millimeters from her skin. I could smell her; almost taste her just from her scent alone.

As much as it was killing me I started with her leg, kissing up the length of it, continuing across her ass and down the other leg. Bella pressed her body closer to me. She was trying to direct me to the spot that she needed me to touch. I wasn't that easy, so the torture continued. I made the pass of kisses several more times. Then at the last second I pressed my lips right against her soaking wet pussy. She tasted better than any other thing I have ever put to my lips. I could seriously lick her every day, all day long.

I felt her legs give away slightly, I reached up with my hands to direct her to hold on. I wanted both of my hands free to focus on her but I didn't want her falling over either. When she felt stable again, I slid two fingers into her.

"Fuck!" Bella panted. I knew it was good when my sweet girl uttered those dirty words.

"Such a dirty girl, where on earth did you learn to talk like?" I punctuated my words with slight nips to her clit.

Her back arched and she tossed her head back. I gained a small amount of satisfaction knowing that Bella seemed to have no more control over her body than I did. She was hovering right on the edge of her orgasms. I needed to push her over the edge, and I knew exactly the steps to make sure that happened.

First, I curled the fingers that I had inside her and pushed against her with a little more pressure.

Second, I asked her, "You want me to fuck that dirty language right out of you? Is that what you need?"

Unable to answer me all she could do was nod as she continued to pant and whimper in her increasing state of arousal.

Lastly, I stood up and took her breast in my free hand. I rolled my thumb and forefinger over her nipple, pinching it just enough to cause a loud moan to escape her lips.

The last step was the one that caused the free fall into pure bliss that I wanted for her. Her body shuttered and clamped down around my fingers. I kept up the gently rhythm to make sure that it was a nice long orgasm for her. I really wanted her like putty in my hands when she was finished.

Bella dropped her torso; the only thing that kept her from falling on her face was her hands that caught the back of the couch as they passed.

"Whoa, come here baby. " She had officially achieved the putty like consistency that I wanted her in. I lifted her into my arms and walked the short distance to the bedroom. When she was settled in the middle of the bed, I stepped back to finally remove the rest of my clothes.

I climbed up with her trying to decide which position that I wanted her in, so many flashed across my mind. I knew that Bella was not going to be able to help so it had to be a position that I could do all the work and she could just lay back and enjoy it.

I pulled her onto her side and her leg up over my shoulder while I straddled her other leg. I slowly entered her, making sure to grind my hips around to touch all the spots that Cosmo is always worried about for her. Beside in this position I could watch myself glide in and out of her. Her beautiful pussy looked so good filled with my cock.

"Bella, you have no idea how good this looks, baby. God, I love fucking you. Do you want to watch me fuck you?" The dirty talk was in over drive tonight but every time the word fuck left my lips Bella would whimper and her sweet little pussy would clamp down on me. I would say nothing but that one word for the rest of my life if I could feel that reaction each time.

"Yeah." She murmured. Her face was slightly flushed; I couldn't tell if it was the exertion or the embarrassment of wanting to watch.

I pulled my knee further away from her body and instructed her to bend at her waist to be able to see better. The slight movement of her waist made the angle change that I entered her.

Bella fisted the sheets, chanting, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" She didn't even take the time to watch. The new sensations were enough without sight to add to it. I could feel Bella's juices flowing down across both of us. The wetter she became the more it turned me on. I was a doctor and I knew the pleasure that she was feeling for this type of reaction to be achieved. Won't lie, I wanted to beat my chest and yell out that I was the master of the universe.

I sat back slightly and angled my thrust up into her body, twisting my hips when I was fully inside of her.

"Oh God, right there, please, right there." The slow build of my own orgasm shifted gears and began to race across my body. Searing my flesh in its wake.

My hand slipped down to Bella's body. I rested my hand slightly above her pelvic bone and gently applied pressure. Then I slid my thumb back and forth across her clit. Each time I applied more pressure.

Bella's body reacted with a violent jerk and her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"Shi…ahhh…" She couldn't form sentences.

"That's it, baby, let my body give you pleasure. You are so fucking sexy laid out for me. I don't ever want to go a day without feeling you like this. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Each 'fuck' was progressively louder. I knew I was so close that I couldn't scratch my way back off of the cliff's edge.

"Come with me baby, please. Let me make you come." I begged Bella. I didn't want to crest this peak without her. I applied more pressure on her clit. Her hands were feverishly clutching the bed sheets and my leg. Pulling me in closer to her, deeper in her.

I leaned down closer to her body, almost bending her hips into an unnatural position. I watched her face and didn't detect a single moment of pain so I kept going until I could kiss her. That was the one thing that I hadn't done for her since we arrived back at the hotel room. I used my free hand to hold her body up to mine and plunged my tongue into her mouth in time with my dick entering her.

Bella's body clamped down on mine and I felt the rush of her release. That was the only sign that I needed to allow my instincts to take over and plunge off the cliff with her.

I swear that I passed out. I remember the beginning of my own orgasm but nothing after that. Bella lay just as still beside me. I gathered her up close and pulled the blankets over us both. I switched off the lamp on my side of the bed and kissed Bella's temple.

"I love you, angel."

"I love you too, Edward."

Tomorrow was going to be the biggest day of my life so far, but tonight, tonight would forever be on my top ten lists with her. No matter how many years I lived, I would not ever forget tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment