Monday, February 2, 2009

ARLTY- Chapter 49

Looking back, I couldn't believe that we had made it through the last year. It seemed like neither of us slowed down at all. Bella and I both worked hard to make sure that we had enough credits to graduate.

When we decided to go back to the beach that summer, she thought that we were going to spend two weeks there then come back and plan our wedding. Well she was wrong; we were going to get married on the beach, actually in the spot where we first walked down to the water together. I didn't want anything elaborate and neither did she. I figured that she would enjoy going back to a spot that was important to both of us.

Alice and Rose both assured me that she would love it. I actually had planned the whole thing, outfits, flowers, music, rings and everything. Alice picked out Bella's dress, it was a simple casual white dress and I knew that she would look beautiful in it. She was beautiful in everything she wore but the thought of her in white did things to my heart.

I slipped out of our room that morning before eight and left Bella alone. Rose and Alice walked down the hall and met me right outside the room. I let them in and moved to Jasper's room where I would get ready.

Several hours later Bella, Alice and Rosalie made their way towards us on the beach. I was right Bella was stunning in her white dress and her face was lit up from within by her happiness.

I pledged my life and love to her and her alone. She did the same to me.

I had everything I wanted, life, love and a future together with Bella. I couldn't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment