Monday, February 2, 2009

ARLTY-Chapter 23

Bella and I lay wrapped up in the sheet and nothing else. Somehow or another we slowly undressed each other and simply pressed our bodies against each other. No sex, no touching, just her and I enjoying the feeling of being held by another person. She was as beautiful as I imagined she would be. Her body was pale, soft and warm, oh so warm.

She currently laid with her head on my shoulder and her arm wrapped around my waist. Her breasts were pressed against my side. I couldn't help but feel scared about how right this felt, so right that it felt wrong. Like we, meaning Bella and I, have reached that point in the movie where everyone in the theater has figured out who the killer is but the main character. That's me, the main character and I'm blissfully unaware of what is going on. I don't see the truth that will smack me upside the head. I decide that today Bella and I will talk about things. Not like a her and I and this relationship things but our pasts, her hang ups, my hang ups, all the shit that we need out of the way so that we can be happy. We need to do this, so that neither of us is blindsided by the killer that we didn't know or recognize.

Before I can suggest that idea, Emmett busts into our room and immediately begins to cover his eyes and shout at the top of his fucking lungs. "What the fuck dude?" He turns his back to the bed and rushes back towards the bedroom door. "We agreed if you are humping the hiney then you need to put a sock, coat hanger or some shit on the door knob as a warning." Bella sat upright at his loud ass voice and didn't even realize that the sheet was now pooled around her waist. It was no big deal because Emmett had his back turned but his loud voice called every other member of our group to crowd around the doorway, so they saw what Bella had on display. "Fuck, Ed, I don't want to see your big old dick out in the open any longer, man damn!"

Alice and Rosalie were trying to push their way past Emmett and Jasper to see my big old dick, but the door was sufficiently blocked. I did notice that Jasper's gaze was focused on Bella and not me at all. I reached for the sheet and held it up over Bella's perfect breasts. She realized what was happening and gave Jasper a dirty look. Alice slapped his arm and pulled him out of the doorway. I heard them going back to the bedroom they shared. 'What they were out there, you can't blame me for looking, I'm a dude, darlin', I will always look.' I heard a slap and then all conversation stopped.

Emmett and Rosalie still stood in the doorway. I realized that his loud mouth started all of this and he was completely responsible for Bella's rosy blush she now wore. "Emmett, what the fuck were you doing barging into their room? You don't want to see shit, then stay the fuck out, okay?" Rose smacked him in the back of the head and they both left the doorway as well, not before Rose took a quick look back to see if the previously mentioned big dick was back on display. It was not. I turned to Bella and began to apologize.

"I'm so sorry, Bella, I don't know what the hell came over him." She amazed me and burst into full on belly laughs. The kind that made your tears stream out of your eyes and you hold your stomach to keep it from hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment