Monday, February 2, 2009

ARLTY- Chapter 42

I stayed with my mom and we developed a routine. Surprisingly, I was happy. I felt at peace. I trusted Edward and our relationship seemed to bloom with us being so far apart. I knew that we had more time to talk, get to know one another and all. Edward asked me quite a bit about my future plans and he explained his a bit more. We knew that we would end up together. We had one year to get through then we would both graduate and be able to move to be together. I kept chanting that over and over in my head, just one year then we are together! It worked…sometimes. Other times well… the only thing that helped then was a little Skype sex with Edward.

Three different times his smooth sexy voice talked me into pulling off my panties and spreading my legs for him. I would sit back and do whatever he told me to do while he talked dirty to me. The actual sex with Edward was beyond amazing but the anticipation of what he would have me do and the naughtiness of doing it online was enough to make this in a whole other league. I loved when he talked about my 'pretty pussy' and how he 'loved to imagine licking it all over'. The way his voice changed when he demanded how I touched myself and where to place my hands. I can't lie I liked it a lot! I'm not ready to be on my hands and knees naked with someone using a whip on my ass but I totally think I am into the way Edward dominates me. I can't wait to try this with him in the room! The thought of touching myself while he stands there and watches me, okay…I might need a little alone time after that thought. I think Edward felt the same because it was just a few strokes in when he would come all over his hand. And the smile, his smile is always priceless when we finish our sex sessions.

Renee must know what is going on in there because I swear that is the only time she doesn't need to go to the bathroom or simply to have her pillows adjusted. Her smile is always a little brighter when I get done as well, who knew Skype sex could make so many people happy.

Several times when Edward was gone, Alice or Rose would log on and I'd go and sit by my mom so we could all talk. We had our girl talk, ate cookies and watched as Alice tried on her newest clothes for us. Several items she snagged specifically for me so I would gladly sit through her fashion shows in return. They told me the real story with Edward. How he mopes when I'm not calling, texting or around on Skype but perks up the moment it is time for a call, text, or email. I knew he loved me and it made me feel good to know that he missed me as much as I missed him.

We talked about his trip here to Florida. He would arrive at the end of this week. He would stay for a week then he would go back to California to drive home with everyone else. Most of my stuff and half of his was packed in preparation. He would only stay in California for a few days before they headed back home to Forks. Alice and Rose had wired my dad some money so he could buy them a car to drive back to Dartmouth. The girls would drive all of our stuff from California with them and I would fly back.

I counted down the hours until Edward arrived. I couldn't wait. I think Renee was just as excited as I was. We both went and got our hair cut, our nails done and bought a ton of groceries for his stay with us. Phil would pick him up from the airport because he would fly in about an hour before Edward would arrive. I was beyond excited for my family to meet Edward.

No comments:

Post a Comment