Monday, February 2, 2009

ARLTY-Chapter 30

We spent all day in the water, and I enjoyed every single minute of it, some more than others…yeah, definitely some way more than others.

Edward's hand slipped up under my shirt and bikini top, and the other slipped down under my bottoms. One hand fingered across my clit while his other hand pinched and pulled my nipples. Each one getting its own attention, while his mouth sucked and whispered naughty things to me. Things he wanted to do to me, with me and for me. Each single action worked together to push me closer and closer to the live wire that my body was turning into. I felt the heat, the energy as it slowly made its way across my body. The revelation that he wanted us to be together after this summer was over and then his actions now, pushed my body closer to the ecstasy that he wanted for me. I leaned back against him as his finger pushed into my body, they curled forward and his thumb brushed across clit. He bit down slightly on my neck before he whispered, "I'm so in love with you Bella," I cried out his name as his words and my orgasm washed over me.

His sweet, talented hands righted my clothes and cradled me against him. "I'm sorry if it's too soon for me to tell you I love you but it's how I feel. If you aren't ready to say it yet, then don't. I will wait on you, Bella. You're worth it."

I turned to look at him, not sure exactly what it was that my mind wanted to say to him at this point. I wanted to tell him that I loved him back but my heart was still screaming at me to protect myself. So instead of saying anything I just leaned up and kissed his sweet lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment