Monday, February 2, 2009

ARLTY- Chapter 27

I walked Bella back to the house. So far I had held her, kissed her, and slept naked in bed beside her. I needed more from her or else my balls were going to detach themselves, and run away screaming from my body. They had revolted several times already so I had better not push my luck. I would take things slow but tonight I wanted more with her. Whatever she would allow me to have, I would take it.

When we reached the house I stored my board in the unused dining room along with all the others and pulled Bella's hand to take her upstairs with me. I tugged her into our room and closed and locked the door. She raised an eyebrow but said nothing in protest so I left it as it is. I removed my wet suit and draped it across the window sill to dry out before I needed it again. That left me in the shorts I wear under my wet suit. They are more like bicycle shorts, tight black lycra that doesn't bunch up like the board shorts do but still keeps the wet suit from rubbing my junk and giving me a rash. Learned that lesson the hard way.

Bella's eyes took in my body in nothing but those tight shorts; they showed her just how ready I was to be with her. Her eyes drifted from my waist up to my eyes. "I thought you went commando under those things," she waved towards my suit, "I just assumed." I chuckled it never failed to excite me when she got flustered and blushed.

"Well the suit rubs and the combo of the sand and water will make a rash in certain areas so I wear these to protect the parts I don't want hurt." I pulled her to me and pressed her warm body against mine. "Looks like you have too much on…" I let the comment drift away as I pushed the tiny strap of her sundress off of her shoulder. She removed the other one and pushed it down her body. As she stood before me in just her panties, I had to suppress a moan. They were the lace kind that showed off the beautiful swell of her ass cheeks. They were my undoing. "Bella," I groaned. She stepped back into my arms and kissed me gently. When I needed air I pulled away slightly. "I need a shower," I said as I turned to walk away from her because she didn't look like she was ready for the next step yet.

Her hand caught my wrist right before I stepped into the bathroom. When I turned to look at her she was completely naked and biting her lip again. "Can I join you?" I just nodded because words just wouldn't work in that situation. We stepped into the warm shower and stood to watch the water cascade down our bodies. My lips found Bella's shoulder and began to kiss any available spot they could reach. When they ran out of spots I moved my body to give them a new area to cover until I found myself on my knees before her. Without a sound I pushed her legs farther apart and my mouth attached to her…core, pussy, I didn't know what to call it. I mean core sounds very Harlequin Romance but pussy just seems so crude, like I'm hooking up with her for a booty call. So…I'm at a lost. My mind caught up with my body when Bella moaned and attached her hand to my hair. I wondered all at once why the hell I'm was spending my energy worry about what to call her parts when my face was buried in them and I could enjoy that instead.

I pushed her outer lips open and sucked her clit into my mouth. I flicked it with my tongue and felt her pulse under my ministrations. I hoped that this meant she was close; I couldn't wait to see her face flushed and glowing after her release. I added two fingers and increased my pressure to enhance her pleasure. "My God, Bella, you are so beautiful." Her hand tightened on my hair as her legs began to quiver. She lifted her right leg and slipped it over my shoulder, it gave me more room to get further in her. "Come on, baby, does that feel good? I can feel you shaking, baby, you are so close." Her head thrashed back and forth, her eyes shut tightly, while her lips dropped open as she panted for air. She was exquisite and I wanted to see her like this as often as I could.

Her body tensed several times but she never allowed herself to fall over that edge that usually followed. I could see her furrowed eyebrows and knew she was over thinking this. "Baby, don't think, just feel. Feel what your body needs, let go and let it happen. Trust me to take care of you, let me give this to you." I sucked her clit back into my mouth and curled my fingers slightly. Her body tensed again but this one was different, this one was the coil that her body makes before it snaps and releases. I moaned around her body as I realized that my words worked together with my actions to send her over the edge.

Bella moaned and whimpered very quietly as she gave into her release. I wanted to hear her shout and moan and carry on to let everyone know that she was mine and I did this to her. But I knew at the same time that wasn't Bella's style at all. So I was happy with just watching her fall apart and then make her descent back to earth in the aftermath. I slowed my actions but continued to work her body. I was hoping that she would want more from me, the wicked gleam in her eyes once she finally opened them told me that my hope was probably about to be granted.

I shut off the water and grabbed at towel to dry us both off. I didn't do a very thorough job but it was because I didn't care, I was only focused on getting Bella back in our bed so I could make love to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment