Monday, February 2, 2009

ARLTY-Chapter 21

I took Bella's hand and led her into our room. I won't lie the thought of sharing a bed with her was great but quite honestly I really didn't know how much longer I could share a bed with her and not pounce on her.

I had to keep reminding myself that we had only been on this road trip together for two and a half days, so I had to be patient. Besides I would never want to rush Bella; I really didn't know what that said about my feelings for her, but I would wait for her as long as I needed to. I might need some extra-long showers in the meantime but I would definitely wait for her.

When we stepped into our shared bedroom, I dropped her hand and moved to get my gym shorts out of my bag to sleep in. I planned on moving into the bathroom to change, at least that is what we had done all along up till this point. So imagine my surprise when I turned to see Bella taking her clothes off in front of me and pulling on a pair of skimpy shorts and a tank top to sleep in. Up till now we had slept in clothes that covered most of our bodies, this was the most amount of skin she had shown aside from the bathing suit that she wore at the beach.

I was stunned but I pulled my pants off and slid my shorts up over my boxer briefs. I made quick work of it to not embarrass her. When I turned back to Bella she was in bed with the covers pulled up to her chest. Her delicious breasts called to me from beneath her tank top. Did I mention how little it covered?

I slid in beside her and she pulled me closer to her. Our bare skin touched one another and caused tingles to run up and down my spine. I looked down at her and noticed that she seemed as affected as I was. I was glad to see that, I didn't want to be the only one in this whatever it was that we had going.

Bella slid her hand behind my head and pulled my face to hers. Her sweet lips gently placed a kiss against mine and I couldn't help but moan. I know it was very girlie of me but damn she tasted so sweet. Even a closed mouth kiss was perfection when it came from Bella.

I brushed my tongue across her lips and Bella sucked it into her mouth. I will be honest I almost blew my load right then. My hand found its way to up to cup her face and hold her to me. I wanted to devour her right there; it was a real struggle to go slow. Bella, thankfully, seemed to have the same struggle. She sat up and sat across my lap without breaking the kiss. Her body weight settled against me and I wanted to push up into her but thankfully those small shorts were in the way so that didn't happen.

My hands did find purchase on her hips and I rubbed small circles into her hipbones. I touched the soft downy hair and begged that soon she would let me see her totally naked, stretched out under me. I could only imagine the places I would touch and kiss, suck and lick, pleasure and tease. God, I wanted her so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment