Monday, February 2, 2009

ARLTY- Chapter 44

I pulled Edward through the door of the guest bedroom that I now occupied. The discussion this afternoon with my mom, nearly gave me a heart attack. I had never planned for Edward and I to spend any time in separate bedrooms but to hear my mom come right out and advise me to have him in the same room was sort of…creepy. I mean no one wants their mom to not only know that they are having sex but to also encourage it, yeah creepy is the right word for that.

I can say that all thoughts of who did and didn't care about the fact that we stayed in the same room left me when we entered said room. The air changed and became heavy with tension, sexual tension. I had gone way too long without his touches, his kisses and his dick. I'm sorry I wanted to be all romantic and shit but damn, that man's cock is way too good to me for me to waste time on all the flowery shit with romance.

Edward must have felt the same way because he pushed me against the wall and hitched my leg over his hips while he pushed his tongue into my mouth. My panties flooded and I moaned like a whore. I knew right away that this would be hard and fast and my body wanted exactly that. I reached between us and pulled his t-shirt up and over his head. Edward's hands made their way up and under my sundress.

I can't lie I wore it just for him. He told me weeks ago back in California how great it looked on me. Rose commented how spectacular my tits looked in it, so I went with it. I wanted all the insurance I could get today.

Edward's hands felt divine running all over my body, they warmed my skin as he pushed my panties down. I immediately helped him with his buckle and pants. "Baby, as much as I want you, this isn't going to be slow or sexy at all, okay?" He panted against my neck as she held me up. I focused on getting him undressed for us.

"I know, we've got all night for slow or sexy, right now I just want you." He pushed into me as I finished my sentence. I can't even begin to describe how good he felt. He was my home, my normal, my everything. I knew that now and wouldn't worry about the next few months as we finished our school. I knew that he was mine and always would be; I just had to be patient enough to wait for forever to arrive.

"God, Bella, so perfect. I love you so much." His mouth hovered just above mine. We both panted too hard to be able to kiss for long. Our oxygen supply was dangerously low but it didn't stop our pushing and exertions at all. Edward pulled my dress down and exposed my breasts to his mouth as he began to push into me harder.

"I love you…" I never finished because Edward interrupted me.

"Baby, you got to come for me because I can't hold off much longer. Please, sweet girl." I shifted my hips and dropped my hand between us to help him out. Both of his hands held me up against the wall so I touched what he couldn't. Edward pulled my dress over my head and exposed my entire body to his gaze. I almost felt subconscious as I played with my clit in front of him. That was until I saw the feral look in his eyes.

His eyes were certainly going to get sprained from the erratic way they bounced from my clit to my face. He was overwhelmed and not sure where to look. His thrusts had slowed and his body almost seemed frozen in one spot.

I pulled his face to mine and snaked my tongue across his mouth, before I sucked his bottom lip into my mouth. When I released it, I began to talk to him; anything to get him to focus. "Do you know how many times I fantasized about doing this in front of you after our Skype sex?" I batted my eyelashes at him and whispered with a husky tone to my voice.

Edward yanked me off of the wall and turned to drop me down on the bed. His hands pulled my panties completely off now and threw them against the wall before he roughly pulled my legs back open. He held each ankle in his grip and demanded me to, "touch yourself for me pretty girl." I couldn't refuse.

My fingers circled my clit as he pushed into me over and over again. The white hot intensity flowed through me and I tried to tell Edward how close I was but the words failed me. It came out as a stutter that was impossible to understand. A slight shift in his hips and he met the magical spot inside of me. One small glance across my G-spot was all it took to open the flood gates. I whimpered and trembled below him.

Part of me wanted to be embarrassed that I could feel the fluids that leaked out of me and now ran down across my body but the other part wanted to cheer because Edward was here and we had just had some incredible sex!

The cheerleader won out. I laid back and watched as his face gave me all the warning that I needed to know that he had been indeed been pulled under by the same intense orgasm as I had. His body stuttered and faltered but it didn't matter, the pleasure was the same for him.

We extricated ourselves apart long enough to remove the rest of Edward's clothes, his socks and his underwear from around his ankles, and we climbed into bed. My heart soared; it was in love and at peace. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment