Monday, February 2, 2009

ARLTY- Chapter 33

Obviously no on protested that one, it was as basic as they get. I knew I had this one licked. I internally snickered at my pun and glanced over at Bella.

I knew this kind of thing didn't seem like her scene but she looked over at Rosalie who sat next in our circle. Rose looked around and said out loud, "Cooch."

No arguments so it went to Emmett. "Stairway to heaven."

I was next and I didn't know if I should go with sweet and sincere or down and dirty. One look into Bella eyes told me where I should take this. "Lucy."

It was Bella's turn, her eyes contained no clear tell as to how she would play it. "Pink playground." I heard Emmett comment.

"Ohh, good one." He held out his fist for a bump from Bella. She promptly reached across me and bumped him like she did it every single day. I kissed her face as she moved back across my space.

We all looked to Alice. "Pocketbook." The three of us guys called bullshit right away. Alice waved her hands frantically. "Wait, my Grans called it that. Women have pocketbooks and men have wallets. She would say, 'Prissy,don't mess with that man his wallet looks too big for your pocketbook.', swear it." She held up her hand to attest to her statement.

Rose interrupted, "I've met her Grans, it is something that bird would say that is for sure."

Emmett shouted over Rose when he realized where her line of talk headed, "No matter three of us called 'bullshit', so she has to drink." He turned back to Alice, "Bottoms up girlie!" Alice gave a quick huff but downed a shot like she did it for a living.

We passed through the normal-cooder, hoo ha, vajajay, and cookie- to the abnormal- Garden of Eden, The Promised Land, warm and fuzzy, funny face and firecracker- all from Emmett no less.

We were all pretty much shit faced from the game and toward the end it just became a game of who could call out 'bullshit' the fastest.

We were almost out of names anyway, Em tried with 'down there' and was called, I was called on 'lady in waiting' and Jasper was out with 'Cooka'.

Rose didn't even try, she just downed a shot. Emmett's face took on a look of satisfaction as he shouted out, "Fort Knox." All three girls shouted 'bullshit' at once. His face fell.

"You don't listen for shit, do you?" Rose slurred as she slapped him across the back of his head. "That is her heart not her pus, dumb ass." Alice nodded furiously, as she looked very much like one of those bobble head dogs that sat on the dashboards of tourists' cars. I held my head; surely hers hurt with the action. Mine did as I just watched her, much less actually forcing to complete the action.

"Wait, you guys talked about my heart and Lucy?" Bella stood and left the room amidst of protests from the other occupants. I followed her quickly. I needed to fix this and quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment