Monday, February 2, 2009

ARLTY-Chapter 22

Edward led me into our bedroom and I held his hand. When he let go and grabbed some gym shorts to change into, I grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top to put on myself. Normally we both wore plenty of clothes to bed but tonight felt different. Tonight felt like a turning point in our relationship. I guess that was the right word to describe what we had; I mean he said he wanted me right?

I pulled my shirt over my head and pulled the tank top on. I hadn't worn a bra after changing out of my swimsuit earlier today so I didn't need to worry about that article of clothing. I made quick work of pulling my shorts down and slipping my other ones on. They were white and tiny. I can't lie, I chose them on purpose. I wanted Edward to see me as a woman, not a kid he went to school with. I hoped that these shorts would help boost my confidence and I would be able to make him see me that way.

I climbed into bed and waited for him.

Time seemed to most at warp speed and in slow motion all at the same time because the next thing I know I'm pulling Edward's face down to mine and kissing him. Well there goes the confidence thing, put a big fat check mark next to that item on the list. Alice and Rosalie would be so proud of me.

Oh my God, Edward can kiss. The way his tongue moved against mine and his hands fisted different parts of my body; wow! His hands felt so warm against my skin and his fingertips were sort of rough when they touch me. It made me tingle and my skin erupt into chill bumps. I imagined how good his fingers would feel running down the inside of my thighs and touching the sensitive skin of my Lucy. I can't believe that I still use my elementary school name for it. My Mom would laugh if she knew how that title stuck with me. Why am I thinking of my mom at a time like this?

I throw my leg over his legs to sit on his lap. Well, hello there. I am more than greeted by his…Lucy? I don't know what the hell he calls it. I guess I'll have to ask. I mean I have felt it before, we have been sleeping in the same bed for a few nights but it feels so different this time. This time it feels so intimate and warm, so caring and yet dirty all at the same time. Edward feels caring yet so dirty all at the same time. I love how he feels.

His thumbs rub across the soft skin on my stomach, right above my shorts. Part of me wants him to plunge his hands inside of them and really touch me but the other part is so happy with the making out stage. The thrill of feeling his hands on me, the excitement when he touches a new body part he has yet to touch before, the yumminess of his kisses when he sucks on my tongue. Everything about this is perfect. Oh if we had only done this together when we were in high school. It might have happened in the back seat of his Volvo he drove at the time but for Edward I would tolerate that even.

"You are so beautiful Bella." His words are punctuated by deep pants, as he struggles for breath. We both struggle for breath. "I can't tell you how much I want you." He kisses me again before I can respond to his words, the very words that cause a rush of moisture to soak my panties and my shorts. I worry that he can feel the wetness and if he'd be grossed out by it. His next words tell me, no he would not be bothered by it. "I want to taste you, kiss you all over and feel your body respond to me. I can't wait to watch you fall apart with me. When you're ready sweet girl, when you're ready." He moves his mouth back to my mouth and kisses the shit out of me. He sucks on my lips, gives me sloppy kisses that leave evidence all over both of us, he holds my face with our foreheads touching and watches me as he rubs against my body. He watches what he does to me and how I react. I know without a doubt that Edward Cullen will be the best lover I have ever had. I can tell. Oh God, how I wish I was ready tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment