Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MAT-Chapter 1- Alternate Ending

Chapter 1- Alternate Ending

I was contacted by a sweet ffn reader and she asked for some specific actions between Bella/Edward/Maria. So I wrote it for her, cause to be honest this is where I wanted it to go anyway.

With that said, this outtake will include actual sex between Edward and Maria. Now I know that squeaks some of you out, if so do not read on. If this doesn't bother you then by all means continue!

The bold print is where this takes up and ends within the original one shot. So it is just added at the end before Maria leaves. Enjoy!


As we all three calmed down and lay side by side breathing, I was glad that Bella's fantasies seemed to be completely fulfilled.

I drifted off to sleep because I awoke to Bella and Maria sandwiched around me. Each one kissing the side that they were pressed against, Bella behind me, Maria in front of me. I kept my eyes closed and waited to see where this little experiment was heading.

Maria giggled as she licked across my nipple and it hardened for her. "You must have worn him out, Bella dear. He's still sound asleep."

I made sure to lie really, really still. I was in heaven; the extreme pleasure that ran through me with each of these beautiful women's mouths on me was indescribable. But I didn't want to violate the rules that Bella set up so I would allow her to lead this.

"Lick his cock, he'll wake up then!" Bella giggled. Obviously the two of them have been in the liquor cabinet in my study, Bella only giggled when she was tipsy.

"Can I?" Maria asked, leaning closer to Bella over my shoulder and in the process pressing herself fully against me. Her curves were so different than Bella's, she almost felt wrong against me. I felt Bella's head nod her affirmative answer against my shoulder.

Maria shimmied down my body and pulled my cock into her hands. Almost as if the two were linked, Bella pulled herself up and slightly leaned over my body to see Maria's actions. Bella groaned as Maria's mouth engulfed my already hard cock.

"Deeper, can you take it deeper?" Bella's husky voice rang out as Maria bobbed down even further on me. Bella began to kiss my neck and my ruse of sleep was lost then. I couldn't deny the dual sensations any longer. I turned and kissed Bella back, my tongue slid into her open and ready mouth.

"Baby?" I questioned Bella. Hoping she understood the exact question that I posed, because fuck if I did. My brain and my heart were at odds right now and I had no idea who would win this one. I wanted Maria, wanted to be with her, I won't lie. She was a beautiful girl and she certainly turned me on. But on the other hand I didn't want to hurt Bella. I would adhere to any guidelines that she set because no amount of sex, no matter how good it is, is worth losing her. Ever!

"Relax, she knows what she is doing, just enjoy it." Bella murmured against my lips.

"But…we agreed. I mean I don't want to hurt you, this isn't about me, it's about you tonight." I tried to reason with her again. I certainly didn't want her to make a 'drunk' decision that would cause us harm either. "How much have you had to drink?" I asked as gently as I could.

She shook her head and held up her hand to indicate one drink. Bella was no lush but she could certainly take one drink and not be anywhere near tipsy so I relaxed on the drinking issue.

"Is it okay if we change the rules?" The timid, unsure voice that came out of Bella was certainly a surprise after the evening we had already had.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, not certain exactly where she wanted to take this.

She leaned closer to my ear and whispered right against the skin. "I wanna see you fuck Maria." Her voice was husky, I could hear the desire dripping off of each word.

To say I was stunned was a huge understatement! I couldn't process words past the ones Bella just uttered! And the whole time Maria is still working over my cock with her wonderful lips.

I shifted my body to be able to see her face better, "Are you sure, this is about you, not me." I stuttered at her, my brain was screaming at me to shut the hell up and get on with the sex.

"I'm sure." Her eyes showed her clear decision.

"Bella…"

She threw her hand up and stopped the words about to come from my lips. "Edward the fact that you are so hesitant to go with this shows me that you would never do this if I hadn't asked you. I trust you, I promise I do. You both have given me so much pleasure and I want you to enjoy some as well, as a thank you for trusting me and giving me this. Please." She pulled out the pouty smile and looked at me through her eyelashes. Gone! I was helpless to deny her anything, especially when she pulled out this particular look.

"Okay." That was my intelligent answer to her. Her eyes lit up and she immediately shifted around beside me and pulled me flat onto my back. Maria followed us. Bella pulled her up and kissed her hot mouth again.

I watched as Bella pulled my cock upright in her hand and positioned Maria over it. Maria slid down onto it while Bella held it for her. The pleasure was too much to comprehend.

Once Maria completely encased my cock, Bella shuffled up and took her place over my face. She faced Maria and I could hear them kissing as I worked each one over, one with my mouth and the other with my cock.

Maria moaned and thrashed over me, she was warm and felt wonderful, but she was not my Bella. Her pussy was not as tight and somehow didn't work me in quite the same way that Bella did.

I lost contact with Bella's delicious pussy for a moment when she leaned forward, but immediately felt her hand split open in a "V" around my cock as I slid in and out of Maria. I moaned just as Bella pushed her warm center back over my lips. Bella squirmed over and over as her orgasm rushed through her. I held her hips tightly against me as I helped her ride it out.

Once Bella was satiated, I pushed her back off of my face and leaned up to flip Maria over. Now it was her turn.

"Put her on her knees, you can fuck her harder that way." Bella offered. I was certainly all for this position, as it did give me deeper penetration. I was also able to thrust harder as well, because when Bella is really worked up she likes the harder thrusts. I wondered if Maria liked the same things also. I realized that as I was musing in my head, Bella and Maria were changing positions.

Bella now lay on her back with Maria hovering above her waiting for me to continue with her. As I moved into position behind Maria I mouthed to Bella, 'I Love You'. I wanted her to know that this changed nothing and she was still most important in my life. In my vows I promised to love her every day of forever, and I meant those words. She would always be the most important person in my life.

Bella's smile settled the issue in my heart; I knew she was on the same page with me. We both knew this was an adventure and not a normal thing for us. With my panic gone, I plunged back into Maria. I cherished the feeling of being in her, only for the reason that I felt gratitude towards her for allowing me to give Bella this fantasy without any strings attached to it. Maria knew that we were there for a one time deal, not a new relationship. She would take it for what it was-fun only.

I snapped back to the moment and realized that I had been deep inside my head and therefore semi neglectful to the two beautiful ladies I had in front of me. Bella punctuated this for me with clarity when she moved her hand into place between Maria and me. Once again her fingers fell open into a "V" formation and she pressed against Maria's wet clit as she massaged my cock as I slid in and out of my destination. I almost lost it, the combination of Bella's hand and Maria's pussy, it was almost too much.

Just as I realized that this may soon be over for me, Bella shimmied out from underneath us and darted off of the bed. Maria glanced at me over her shoulder and we both froze, unsure of the exact cause of Bella's hasty departure. Before either of us could make a move to figure the mystery out Bella appeared again. She was carrying a box, the most important box in our house. The box that kept her 'toys' hidden.

Bella had a large supply of toys, I loved to watch her whenever she bought a new one. She would lay herself out on the bed, spread her legs and figure out exactly how fast she could make herself come with it. I loved to figure out what made her come the fastest.

Bella laid the box on the bed up by Maria's head, and proceeded to open it. I could tell the exact moment when Maria saw what Bella's box contained. I felt her body halt infinitesimally, and her breathing picked up. Apparently Maria liked toys as well.

"Edward, let's turn Maria back over and see if she likes my collection. What do you say to that?" Bella purred. She sounded so exotic and seductive. Maria was already moving herself before I could help her in any way. Maria was certainly ready for whatever Bella had in mind.

When Maria was on her back, Bella positioned me on my knees and back between Maria's legs. Her sweet little hand guided my throbbing cock back into Maria. Bella laid down on the bed behind me so that she could see through my spread knees and look directly at my cock pumping in and out of Maria's sweet pussy. Once my rhythm was built back up Bella squeezed some lube on her fingers and massaged it all over Maria's ass. Bella took her ribbed purple jelly vibrator and slowly worked it into Maria's ass. Maria began to swear and thrash around, I had to admit the vibration was amazing feeling.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck…don't stop, don't fucking stop. Oh shit, deeper, Bella, deeper." Maria began to incoherently talk as Bella and I fucked her simultaneously. She pulled her legs up and rested them against her torso, opening herself up to both of us even further. I felt the vibration increase in Maria's ass, pulling Maria's orgasm right along with it. Bella began moving the vibrator in and out, prolonging her sweet torture.

I felt the tell tale tightening in my balls and began to thrust deeper in to match Bella. When I couldn't fight off my release any longer, I pushed in as far as I could and then pulled all the way out of Maria. I pumped my erection as I came all over Maria's sweet pussy lips. Bella immediately removed the vibrator and pushed me out of the way to lean over and lick up every drop I had spilled onto Maria.

This action caused Maria to begin to thrash about again as Bella licked her pussy clean. I felt sad that Maria and I both had enjoyed an orgasm but Bella appeared to be left without one. I decided to change that right now, Bella was the star of this show and she would not walk away from tonight out shown by anyone.

I moved down to the end of the bed and picked up the vibrator that Bella had previously been using in Maria, and slid it deep inside Bella. At the same time I attached my mouth around her swollen clit and began to suck on it. When the vibration began Bella lost it. She began to writhe around on my face and push herself down on the vibrator. Again, very little sound came from Bella as she rode out her orgasm. Just a small, faint whisper of my name over and over again.

At some point after that we all drifted off to sleep because when I woke up, Bella and I were curled up against each other covered by an extra blanket from our closet. Both of us were still undressed but Maria was no longer with us. I noticed that she had left a note for us on my nightstand.

Dear Bella & Edward,

Thank you so much for a night of fun and pleasure. I enjoyed myself in every way. If, Dear Bella, you ever decide that Edward is not for you anymore, please look me up. I am certain that we would be oh so happy together. I hope it was all you dreamed of and more. Happy Birthday, Dear Bella.

Love and Kisses,

Maria

P.S. Edward, you win! You two are perfect for each other, never let her go!

I dropped the note back down onto my nightstand. Maria had another thing coming if she ever thought that I was stupid enough to allow Bella to leave me. It was never going to happen. I snuggled closer to Bella and whispered, "Happy Birthday, baby." Then I drifted back to sleep and enjoyed just holding her against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment