Monday, September 1, 2008

Chapter 3- Graduation Party

Chapter 3-Graduation Party

His face was difficult to read as we stood in the pool house slowly undressing. I wasn't sure if he was regretting drinking so much, or if he was regretting the whole swimming idea. I couldn't allow myself to go through all the 'what if's' without knowing. So I did the only thing I could, I leaned up against his bare chest and allowed my lacy bra to brush against him. He sucked in a gulp of air and pulled me closer so we were in full contact. I looked up at him through my eyelashes and hoped it looked as flirty as it does in the movies. With a shaky breath, I asked the question I wanted to know and prayed for the answer that I wanted to hear.

"Edward? You okay? Are you regretting this at all?" I was still praying he wasn't.

"Bella, I could never regret seeing your beautiful body or feeling it. I think if I regret anything its allowing Mike Fucking Newton to goad me into that stupid pissing contest, and drinking too much." His face was slightly flushed and his eyes glazed over. His hands gestured wildly as he continued his rant. "I still think they cheated, somehow, I don't know how, but I think they did. Are you okay, did you drink too much?" As soon as the rant started, it stopped. His eyes softened and he pulled me close again. "I didn't mean for our evening to turn out that way. I'm sorry. I know I was supposed to protect you, and now I let this happen. Bella, forgive me? I hope I didn't ruin the night for us."

Every hint of anger went right out the window. Edward always wore his feelings on his sleeve, and I knew without a doubt that he sincerely felt his words. I couldn't allow him to think that he let me down. "Edward, I'm fine. I'm surprised you can still walk after all that you drank. You held your liquor very well. For once I'm thankful your big brother is Emmett. I guess all of his drinking games may have paid off." I tried for laughter and lighten the mood but it fell flat, so I decided to go with the truth. "I'm glad we're finally alone." My heart almost beating out of my chest as I realized this might be the last chance I get to be with him. "I just wanted to make sure we're still cool." I motioned between the two of us and our half naked bodies.

"Bella, don't be silly, I'll always want this." He kissed my forehead as he pulled away with the fun loving look on his face that I was more accustom to seeing there. "Let's go swim before I'm unable to do anything other than you!"

We both dressed in our suits and ran for the pool. It felt so good to be in the warm water with Edward holding me like his life depended on it. He enjoyed running his hand up and down from my tailbone all the way up to the hairline at the back of my head.

After a few passes, he added a small swirl with his finger tips and pulled me close so his mouth was right beside my ear. I turned my face to his ear and gave him a small kiss.

I know in the movies they focus in on the couple, and it seems like all the activity around them just fades away- it's a real neat cinematography trick- but I swear at that moment an atom bomb could have gone off, and I would not have known it. All I could think about was his hands on my back and his breath on my ear. He moved his mouth in further and began pressing small kisses from my ear, down my neck and to the hollow of my collar bone. He began to murmur something, but for the life of me I couldn't make my mind understand what he was saying. I just listened to the tone of his husky voice and enjoyed the fact that we were together.

He was showing me something he has never shown anyone else. That alone made this the most special act in the world. We were giving ourselves to each other-in a way we had not shared with anyone else in the world. As the weight of this fact hit me, a small tear escaped my eye.

Edward chose that moment to look into my eyes and his serene face changed. I gave him a small shrug and a smile. That must have been enough for him because his face relaxed again, and he kissed my neck once more.

He made his way back up to my ear and whispered, "Do you want to get out of here?"

All I could do was nod my head since my voice abandoned me at this crucial moment. He began pulling me toward the shallow end of the pool and we climbed out. We didn't bother using our towels. Edward just hung them around his neck.

We went back to the pool house and slipped our clothes on over our suits. He led me out of the yard, through the fence at the back, and we made our way down the path, silently. We walked all the way down to the beach and over several sand dunes.

When we reached the largest dune Edward, spread out our towels side by side. I looked around to see if we were out in the open, but thankfully we were on the backside of the dune and hidden from the beach. Edward tugged at my hand as he sat down on the towels. I quickly sat beside him.

He laid me down on my back and leaned down over me. I always loved it when he pressed his body against mine. It filled me with tingling electric energy and it made my heart race. I felt so warm and protected by him.

"Bella, are you sure this is what you want? Things are kinda crazy right now, and I'll understand if you don't want to." His eyes revealed his still slightly drunk status. I could see him trying to make the right words come out of his mouth.

How could I say no to that? He had no idea how much I loved him, or how much I wanted to be with him right now. I could not say no or leave his side right now for anything in the world. I was in this relationship as long as I could be and definitely for tonight. I knew I didn't have much longer with him, and I couldn't think of any other memory that I wanted to make one last time before I had to say goodbye to him.

"Edward, I love you and there is nothing else I want. You're the one constant in my life. When everything else is crazy, you help me make sense of everything." The emotions of what I was saying to him flooded over me and swept me away. I was afraid that I would cry just telling him how I felt. "I love that I have shared this with only you. I know we're young and our parents would die if they knew about us, but I can't feel like anything we have done is wrong. I really want this and you, so be quiet and show me how much you want this!" Instead of smiling at my joke he stared deep into my eyes and searched for the truth that my words would hide.

Gently he pulled my shirt over my head, dragging his warm hands achingly slowly down each side of my body stopping at my hips. I felt the tug at the button holding my shorts in place, his hands shaking as he slid them down my legs, taking my shorts with him. I kicked the shorts off of my feet, and I was once again back in my swim suit.

Edward pulled off his shirt. My fingers ached to touch him, and I couldn't help but run my hands over his chest. He sucked in his breath while I lightly scratched my nails over his nipples. His lips traveled across my neck, before continuing down to the valley between my breasts. He glanced up at me as if asking permission to continue, so I reached around and untied my top to show him that it was more than okay if he continued.

His eyes were dark as he leaned back and watched as it dropped off of my chest and onto the towels. He took in the sight before him for a few seconds before he lowered his hands to my chest. He slowly wrapped his hands around each of my breasts and rubbed the nipples with his thumb. I felt like I was floating in mid air; I'd never get used to the feeling of Edward's hands on my body. The way he touched me always felt like he was worshiping my body and not just touching it.

Just when I thought the feeling was going to cause me to implode, he touched his tongue to my right nipple. He then gently took the nipple into his mouth and bit down ever so lightly. A moan escaped my mouth and my head fell back onto the towel. I couldn't think coherently when Edward touched me.

"Oh Edward, please don't ever stop. That feels so good. Tell me how you always know just where and when to touch me?" I panted out for him, the desire showing in my voice.

"Bella, I don't, I just do what feels good to me, but I'm glad you like it. Tell me what to do next. Tell me what you want from me." Obviously encouraged by his slightly drunken state, he was pushing the envelope with me. Asking me for something he hadn't ever asked me for before. He had never asked me to describe what I wanted, or actually talk about sex in detail with him. I was shocked. I couldn't talk like that to him.

"Edward, I can't tell you that." Shock tingeing my voice into an unrecognizable squeak.

"Sure you can Bella. You know better than anyone what you want and how you want it. Don't you touch yourself when you're alone?" His hand ghosted down my body and towards the spot I was too scared to tell him to touch. "Tell me how to please you. Close your eyes and pretend you're alone. Tell me what you imagine me doing to you? Don't be ashamed, it's just me and you, no one else. Just me and you Bella, tell me." His voice was rough with his desire, like sandpaper as it moved across my neck. I wanted to be consumed by him, to feel his body move over mine, but I couldn't talk about it.

"Edward, please don't make me tell you that. Just keep doing what you want, please!"

"Bella, God the things I want to do to you. Can I tell you what I want?" His mouth was in constant motion along my body, his hands following the same pattern. I couldn't think about anything other than the sensations that he was creating in me.

All I could do was moan and hope he took it as a yes.

"Bella, every time I see you in that blue sweater, the one that shows off your collar bones, I want to lick and kiss all the way across both of them." He nipped at my neck with his lips and I wanted to beg him to do that all night long. "Do you know how crazy that sweater makes me? I can't concentrate at all when you wear that thing. You're not allowed to wear that unless I'm with you. I don't want to imagine anyone else seeing your beautiful body and lusting over it." His words were harsh and seemed extremely possessive, but his tone made the words sweet and pleasant to hear.

I couldn't say no to him. If he only knew the position that he had me in. He could ask for the world, and I would give it to him. "Please tell me, Bella, your body will be mine and mine only." Desperation was flooding into his voice. Could he tell that what we had was almost over, could he know that I was soon leaving?

"Edward, I'll leave the blue sweater in my closet here in Forks. I promise. I'm not sure I could wear it now without wanting you to do the things you said to my anyways. It would drive me insane to wear it without you." That was the truth, I would no longer be able to wear that sweater without thinking of him.

I never made him the promise that he wanted, I hoped that he was too caught up to realize that I left it out. I couldn't say those words to him, he needed to move on without me and make his way in life. I couldn't say those words. I couldn't.

He obviously didn't realize, since he started back on my collar bones, on the right side and kissed from the outside up to my neck. Once he reached my neck, he began his trip back down; this time he was licking and placing open mouthed kisses. I never knew something so simple could make me feel so good. I couldn't stop him now if I wanted to. So I reached up to his neck and placed my hands in his hair and pulled him a little closer.

"Edward," it came out as a moan, but it described exactly how I felt.

"When I'm done with your luscious collar bones, I'm going to move on to your perfect breasts. You're beautiful when you're naked." As he raised up to take in my body, it never occurred to me to be embarrassed that he was looking at my body. I felt loved and cherished by him. His gaze saying the things his mouth didn't.

"God, Bella, you make me want to do so many things to you. I can't even form complete thoughts. First, I want to taste you all over."

Edward and I weren't typical high school students who wanted sex anywhere and everywhere they could get it. Don't get me wrong, we had sex as often as we could, but it was never a quick 'fuck-and-duck' routine. Edward always made sure we had time to talk and enjoy each other in non-sexual ways. I certainly was one lucky girl.

He didn't even give me time to answer before he moved down to my chest and began the same sweet torture. He took his time with each nipple by swirling circles with his tongue around each one until I thought I would lose my mind.

Edward traced my ribs and trailed his hands along my waist. I felt him untie my bikini bottom and then it fell slack against the sand below me. I lifted my hips slightly as he pulled the bottoms out from under me.

He stood and pulled the tie that held his board shorts in place. After he stepped out of them he moved back beside me.

His head was even with my waist, he began to place kisses along my stomach where he left off. I laid my head back down and closed my eyes. I concentrated on not making too much noise. I didn't want any visitors that were unable to see us because of our strategic position to be attracted by our sounds. Edward moved his focus lower, and I gasped as I felt his hands spread my legs apart.

"You okay, baby?"

"I'm fine, just…uh… continue."

"You sure? You don't sound fine," his eyes were dark with lust but his voice full of concern.

"I promise, you just surprised me that's all."

"I have been wanting to taste you forever, we just usually don't have the time or space. I guess I should have told you that I was going to do this, huh? I can stop if you want me to." Obviously he really didn't want to stop so how could I tell him he needed to stop just for my embarrassment.

"No, please don't stop. You have never been down there, so I wasn't expecting it. Don't stop, please, I want to try it." I smiled at him hoping it would settle his fears and assure him that I wanted this as much as he did.

He returned his attention to my body and slid his hands down the inside of my thighs. I grabbed a handful of the towels and bit my lip trying again to not make noise.

One of his arms twisted around my leg and he placed his hand on my stomach at the top of 'my girl'. He spread me open with this hand and placed a kiss directly on me. The sensations caused me to arch my back off of the towels and push directly into his mouth.

He took this as encouragement and started licking me from bottom to top in a slow heated rhythm. I could feel my body responding to his attentions and felt the results running down the inside of my thighs. I was slightly embarrassed by the reaction, but Edward seemed encouraged by it and quickly licked my thighs clean.

He slowly slid one finger into me and began moving it in time with his licking. This time I couldn't control the sounds coming from me, the sensations were too strong.

"Fuck, Edward. That feels so good." I was slightly embarrassed at my language, but it was the only word that seemed to apply to the sensations I was feeling. I threaded my hands into the hair at the nape of his neck and pulled him closer to me.

"Mmmm, Bella, you taste un-fucking-believable."

Okay, so I guess I wasn't the only one getting carried away by what we were doing.

On the next thrust of his hand, he slid a second finger into me and moved his mouth directly to my clit. I lost track of time and even space. I wasn't sure if I was still on the ground or floating above it.

Edward was a great lover and had been responsible for all of the orgasms I have ever had. But I could tell that this one would top them all. I could feel the current passing through me and spreading to all of my limbs. My body tensed in anticipation of the final spark that pushed me over the edge and into ecstasy.

"I can't wait to feel you come against my mouth," he murmured against my sensitive clit. His words caused the most delicious of sensations, igniting the final spark I was waiting for, causing all other sensations to drift away as the orgasm took over my body. Edward slowed his fingers but kept them pushing into me until I came back down to earth again.

I tugged at his hair and neck trying to pull him up to me. He climbed up my body with a masculine sexiness that an eighteen-year-old should never possess. I pulled a condom from my pocket of my shorts that laid on the ground next to us and handed it to him. He quickly rolled it along his length. With it in place, he settled in between my legs. He took my legs and wrapped them around him as he leaned down closer to my face. I reached up and tried to kiss him. He pulled back slightly, and I frowned my displeasure at this.

"Baby, do you want to kiss me after that?" he asked, and nodded towards my lower half.

"Of course, I love kissing you. Why, did it taste bad?" I was suddenly unsure of what I had allowed Edward to do.

"No, you tasted like heaven. But just because I liked it, well, I didn't want to assume that you would want to taste it," he shrugged at me to express his loss for words.

"I don't care about tasting it, but I do want to kiss you."

He smiled and kissed me. When his tongue came in contact with mine I did taste myself on him. Funny though, it was so completely erotic to me. I pulled his tongue deeper into my mouth and sucked on it more. Edward pushed himself slowly into me.

We had been together a few times, but each time it took me a minute to adjust to him. It was overwhelming to have him fill me so completely; I felt consumed by him.

His tongue in my mouth that still tasted like me, and him inside my body combined to push me right back to the edge of another orgasm.

"A little harder, Edward, please." I panted needing to feel him move in me.

He took my leg and lifted it higher, pulling it up to his chest and leaned his upper body closer to me. The slight change in our bodies caused him to go deeper than before. I felt the instant change with his next thrust. I wasn't really sure what and where this illusive G-spot was, but I was certain Edward was hitting it now.

He slowed his pace, hitting all the right spots for me, and, once again, the spark took over my body. I allowed it to pull me wherever it wanted to as I enjoyed the bliss that it gave me. I enjoyed my second orgasm of the night. Edward's body tensed under me and he quickened his pace again.

My brain had shattered into a million small fragments and floated off into space and left my body there to simply enjoy the feelings.

"Baby, I'm close," Edward panted at me.

"That's it, baby, you are fucking amazing." I tightened my legs around his waist pulling him in closer to me and deeper inside me. "Uhnghhhh…"

I scratched my nails along his back as he came inside of me. I was sad thinking about the condom that he wore; I couldn't wait until we could use other methods of birth control. I would be able to feel him spill into me. As silly as it sounded, I wanted to know what that felt like with him. He was able to feel my orgasms, and I wanted to feel his.

When reality hit me, I almost cried. I was crazy going down this line of thinking when I was planning on walking away from him. I guess this a clear cut example of my head and heart not being on the same page.

Edward stayed close and held me, his body never leaving mine. I could feel him slowly growing soft, and all too quickly, he shifted his weight and pulled out of me. He sat up and pulled the condom off. We both pulled our swimsuits back on and lay down to watch the stars. Again, he liked the cuddling thing, and who was I to complain?

At the very least, I should head back to the party; at the most I should head home, but I couldn't make my body leave his side. I knew our relationship was coming to an end, and I wanted every second that I could get with him. I felt his body slip off into sleep, and I wrapped my arms around him and held him. Relishing the feeling, I closed my eyes and replayed every second of the night in my mind. I wanted to make sure that I would not forget anything.

A few tears fell from my eyes as I tried to not think about what tomorrow would mean for us. I closed my eyes and tried to follow him to sleep as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment