Monday, September 15, 2008

ARLTY- Chapter 5

Chapter 5~Edward

That night we packed and loaded the Suburban with all of our belongings. It amazed me how little three guys needed to spend the summer on the road. We packed some shorts, a few t-shirts, flip-flops, and our toiletries; each of us also tied a surfboard to the top of the car. The only large items in the car with us were the guitars that Jasper and I brought with us. That left plenty of room for the girls and their gear. Hopefully they wouldn't take too many bags. I shook that thought off when I pictured Bella in high school again. She didn't seem like the kind to be overly worried about her fashion, so I figured that we were in the clear.

Bella still hadn't called by the time I decided to shower off the sweat from working out and loading up the car so I took the phone with me to the bathroom and laid it on the ledge with my toiletries. Half way through soaping up my body the phone rang.

Of course, I thought to myself. I dried off my hand and slid the bar across the screen to answer it.

"Hello?" My voice echoed around the empty bathroom.

"Edward? Is that you?" Bella spoke softly through the phone to me.

"Yeah, it's me. You doing okay, Bella?" I asked, feeling sort of creepy because I stood naked, half soaped up in the shower talking to Bella Swan. Her father was Chief of Police for crying out loud; I was sure I had broken at least three laws by my actions alone.

"Yeah, I'm fine and really grateful; thanks so much for being willing to drive us out; this modeling job is going to make us a boat load of money for next year so I'm glad we still get to go. We'll be ready when you get here, I can have Charlie drop us off at the diner and you can meet us there, if that is okay?" Bella's soft voice drifted across the phone to me. I tried not to get overly excited about how grown up she sounded. I mean I was probably just horny, I knew I should probably take care of that little problem before I left the shower since I was alone in here. I realized that a few seconds of dead air had passed between us as Bella waited for my answer.

I cleared my throat and croaked out, "Sure, sounds good. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay, Edward, good night then." Bella chuckled as she disconnected the call.

What the fuck was that? I thought to myself as I laid the phone down and immediately took my now hard cock in my hands. Two strokes in and Jasper and Emmett came banging into the shower room; and I lost all momentum, no matter how close we were I never was able to jack off with those two in the room with me. Never, it didn't ever happen, and wasn't ever going to happen. I hoped for a few moments alone to finish off this problem before we started our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment