Monday, September 15, 2008

ARLTY- Chapter 6

Chapter 6~ Bella

I heard my phone beep with a voice message as I drifted off to sleep. I was too comfortable to get it now so it could wait till later. Well later was about a half an hour later; Alice was in her dream mode, which meant she moved, kicked, and hit you all night long. I got up, went to the bathroom, got a drink and grabbed my phone on the way back to my lonely twin bed. At least there I would get some sleep.

I hit the button and put in my code to retrieve the voice mail. It was from Edward. I listened to him nervously chat about how long it had been and the timeframe for the trip. Carlisle told us that the boys were expected in Forks tomorrow, we just didn't know the exact time. According to Edward it would be around noon. I deleted his voicemail and dialed his number from my call log. At least he doesn't want to leave early in the morning, thank God for small miracles.

The phone rang several times and I thought I was going to have to leave him a voicemail this time, when he finally picked up. I could hear running water and worried that he might be busy; but knew that we had to make sure all of the plans were set. I talked softly to him so as to not wake up Rose or Alice; I wondered if it came across as creepy or fake sexy, but he seemed okay with it so I left that thought alone. I relayed our thanks and told him that we would be ready when he said they would be there. He sounded distracted so I let him go. Only one thing I could say after that phone call, I was in trouble. His voice was going to kill me that was for sure. He sounded so much more mature and so damn sexy. I had to play it cool, if Ali or Rose caught on to the fact that he turned me on in any way I was dead meat.

I made my way back to the bathroom and tried to quietly take care of the built up tension from that phone call. I mean I was going to be in a car with five other people for a few days so I didn't want to be all tensed up and not have anywhere to relieve myself, if you know what I mean. I ran the shower and hoped that it would help mask the noise; I tend to get loud, according to my so sweet noisy roommates!

With my problem taken care of I climbed back into bed and drifted off to sleep once again. "Feel better now, tramp?" Rose asked from her position on the floor. I pretended to be asleep, denial was usually the best form of action when dealing with these types of situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment