Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Life Is Okay Music

Chapter 1-Life is Okay-Michael Johns w/ Brooke White, I Wish You The Best-Emerson Hart, Too Far Gone-Sam Bradley(just 'cause I could listen to this song on a loop for days on end!),A Falling Through-Ray LaMontange, In God's Hands-Nelly Furtado w/ Keith Urban, Boston(Live)-Augustana,Not Meant to Be- Theory of a Deadman, Seperate Ways-Journey('cause the effing rule and the song really applies)

Chapter 2-
Days Like This-Van Morrison, All I Want to Do-Sugarland(when she sees Edward shirtless), Damn I Wish I was Your Lover- Sophie B. Hawkins(seing Edward), Blame It-Jamie Foxx(club), Use Somebody- KOL(club), Ghost-Parachute(in the car driving w/Edward), Yeah- Usher(club)

Chapter 3-

Chapter 4-Gotta Be Somebody-Nickelback,
Coffeeshop Soundtrack-All Time Low;Dear Maria, Count Me in-All Time Low;Supermassive Black Hole-Muse;Rock Star-Nickelback;Boom Boom Pow-BEP;You Give Love a Bad Name- Bon Jovi(cause who doesn't love some Bon Jovi?)

Chapter 5-
Decode-Paramore(I really like the acoustic version on the Twilight cd, but that is just me),Use Somebody-KOL(just because they fucking rock out loud),Addicted-Saving Abel(because who wouldn't want someone to say that to them?),Sexual Healing-Marvin Gaye, Don't Cha-PCD,Someone to Call my Lover-Janet(just cause I like the vibe of the song)

Chapter 6-
Sex on Fire-Kings of Leon, She's got a Way-Billy Currington, Untitled(How Does it Feel?)-D'Angelo, Closer- Kings of Leon, Wonderful Tonight-Eric Clapton

Chapter 7-
Hard Times Happen-Josh Kelley(Acoustic version on iTunes is the my fav), So Unsexy-Alanis Morrissette(again, I love the acoustic version), Beautiful Disaster-Kelly Clarkson, Unbreak My Heart-Toni Braxton, So Close-Hall & Oates(wait for it...the acoustic version, I know I know, I'm crazy that way;))Who Have You Been Lovin-Bobby Long(for my RL BFF, she is so deep for Bobby! I wouldn't kick him out a bed myself)

Chapter 8-
Come Back to Bed-John Mayer, Forever-Rascal Flatts, Ain't No Sunshine-I like the Kris Allen version, but there are many to love-pick your fav,Mess I Made-Parachute(love the live version on iTunes live from SoHo), Hemorrhage-Fuel, What About Now-Daughtery(I like the American idol version on You tube)

Chapter 9-
Wherever You Will Go-The Calling, I Love You-Sarah McLachlan, She is Love-Parachute, Home-Michael Buble, Scare Me-Kenny Chesney

Chapter 10-
Better Man- James Morrison, That's How You Know It's Love- Deana Carter, Hanging by a Moment-Lifehouse, Bigger-Backstreet Boys

Chapter 11-
I'll Stand By You- Carrie Underwood, Stay-Little Big Town, Realize- Colbie Caillat, Love Soon- John Mayer

Chapter 12-
Wait for Me-Theory of a Deadman, Can't Get You Off of My Mind-Lenny Kravitz, Here Without You(the live version is really good)-3 Doors Down, Because You Love Me-JoDee Messina(My husband flirted with her one time when we saw her at a small club, she still rocks!), When You Love Someone-Bryan Adams, Hope For Me Yet-Marc Broussard(Thanks Mrs. TheKing for the tip on Marc here, he is so sexy to listen to, 3 ya!)

Chapter 13-
When I Need You-Celine Dion, You Make It Real-James Morrison, You Make My Dreams Come True-Hall & Oates, Trouble-Ray LaMontagne, Far Away-Nickelback, Smile-Uncle Kracker, Circus-Britni Spears, Sober-P!nk. (The last two are for the car ride to shopping with the girls)

Chapter 14-
Need You Now-Lady Antebellum ( I love the accoustic version that is a bonus track with the cd), Next Plane Out-Celine Dion, To Say Goodbye-Joey+Rory, Bless The Broken Road-Rascal Flatts(the accoustic version on the Hannah Montana soundtrack is soooooo good, really shows off Gary's voice, I'm just saying)You've Made Me So Very Happy-Blood, Sweat & Tears

Chapter 15-
Can't Take My Eyes Off You-Lady Antebellum, Let's Make Love-Tim McGraw & Faith Hill, Never Love You Enough-Chely Wright, To Love Somebody-Michael Johns, To Make You Feel My Love-Kris Allen

Chapter 16-
I Turn To You-Christina Aguilera, Address In The Stars- Caitlyn & Will, There You Are-Martina McBride, Time With You-Billy Currington

Chapter 17-
Only You Can Love Me This Way-Keith Urban, Now & Forever- Richard Marx, I Run To You- Lady Antebellum, I'm In- Keith Urban

Chapter 18-
Come Home- OneRepublic & Sarah Bareilles, My Girl- Temptations, Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison, Realize- Colbie Caillat, At Last/Sleep All Day- Jason Mraz, Never Gonna Be Alone- Nickelback

Chapter 19-
Without Your Love-SHeDAISY, This Woman Needs- SHeDAISY, Starts with Goodbye- Carrie Underwood, Shattered (Turn the Car Around)-Oasis, Unfair- Josh Kelley

Chapter 20-
Broken Vow-Josh Groban, I Remember- Kenny Chesney,Just So You Know- Jesse McCartney, Learn My Lesson- Daughtry, I'm Not Supposed To Love You Anymore- Brian White, I Breathe In, I Breathe Out- Chris Cagle, Barely Holding On- Wes Nickerson

Chapter 21-
My Wish- Rascal Flatts, Life Ain't Always Beautiful- Gary Allan, Just Want You To Know- Backstreet Boys, She's Gone- Hall & Oates, The Beauty of Who You Are- Marc Broussard, You Get Used To Somebody- Tim McGraw

Chapter 22-
This I Know-Sam & Ruby(seriously go and check these two out, they are sooo good!), Ready to Love Again- Lady Antebellum, Better as a Memory- Kenny Chesney, If This Is Goodbye- Lifehouse, One Day You Will- Lady Antebellum

Chapter 23-
Hollaback Girl-Gwen Stefani, Brass Monkey- Beastie Boys, Faithfully- Journey, Dancing in the Dark- Bruce Springsteen, Talk Dirty to Me- Poison, Total Eclipse of the Heart- Bonnie Tyler, Like a Virgin-Madonna, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun- Cyndi Lauper, On the Edge of a Broken Heart- Vixen

Chapter 24-
Your Body Is A Wonderland-John Mayer, If I Knew Then-Lady Antebellum, Chasing Cars-Snow Patrol, Truly-Lionel Richie, When I Look At You-Miley Cyrus, You and Me-Lifehouse

Chapter 25-
Hands to Heaven-Breathe, You're the Inspiration-Chicago, The Colour of my Love-Celine Dion, Falling Slowly-this has been done by several artists but I happen to love the version by Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze (American Idol), Here Without You (iTunes Original Version, his voice sounds so much clearer on this version) 3 Door Down, If I Ain't Got You-Alicia Keyes, Missing You- Allison Krauss & John Waites

Chapter 26-
Breathless-Better Than Ezra (I like the version that Taylor Swift did for Haiti telethon), Your Love Amazes Me- John Berry, I Can't Stop Loving You- Sam & Ruby(Seriously like go and check out these two, they are amazing), More Than Anyone(Stripped Version) Gavin Degraw, With You-Jessica Simpson, Got It Right-Keith Urban

Chapter 27-
Your Everything-Keith Urban, She's Everything-Brad Paisley, Bless the Broken Road-Rascal Flatts (I like the version that is on the Hannah Montana Soundtrack~it's acoustic), Home-Daughtry, When I Look At You-Miley Cyrus, When You Say You Love Me-Josh Groban

Chapter 28-
Cry-Kelly Clarkson, Fearless(iTunes Session)-Colbie Caillat, I Hate Everything About You(Acoustic Version)-Three Days Grace

Chapter 29-
What If You Stay-Chuck Wicks, Stay Gone(Acoustic)-Jimmy Wayne[for Tanya],If This Is Goodbye-Lifehouse[for Tanya], Everybody Hurts-Lee Dewyze, Again-Lenny Kravitz, It Don't Matter To The Sun-Garth Brooks, Comfortably Numb(Live)-Staind, Tonight I Wanna Cry-Keith Urban, Somewhere In Between-Lifehouse

Chapter 30-
Lost-Little Big Town; Maybe-Allison Krauss; I Can't Make You Love Me-Bonnie Raitt; Ain't No Sunshine-Bill Withers; Only Lonely-Hootie & The Blowfish; Without You-Lost In Love-All Out Of Love-Here I Am-The One That You Love-Making Love Out Of Nothing At All- all by Air Supply;I Never Told You-Colbie Caillat;You Were Meant For Me- Jewel

Chapter 31-
Mi Mancherai-Josh Groban, It Never Entered My Mind-Miles Davis, I Can't Stop Loving You-Keith Urban,If You're Gone-Matchbox Twenty, You Run Away-Bare Naked Ladies, What Hurts The Most-Rascal Flatts, Best I'll Ever Be(Acoustic Version)-Sister Hazel, Your Mistake(Acoustic Version)-Sister Hazel

Chapter 32-

This is a two part chapter, Bella and Edward's, so you will have two playlists!

Bella's playlist: Everything(Live in Studio)-Lifehouse, What Makes You Stay-Deana Carter, It Was-Chely Wright, Whataya Want From Me-Adam Lambert, Lift Me Up-Christina Aguilera

Edward's playlist:Storm-Lifehouse, Breathing-Lifehouse, Why We Said Goodbye-Tim McGraw, If I Can't Have Your Love-Bon Jovi


Chapter 33-Because You Love Me (Live~Acoustic)-JoDee Messina, Livin' On A Prayer-Bon Jovi, You Save Me- Kenny Chesney, The Hard Way-Keith Urban, Everybody-Keith Urban, When You Say You Love Me-Josh Groban

Chapter 34-
That's How Strong My Love Is-Otis Redding (only because I couldn't find the version by Sam Bradley anywhere other than YouTube), Lover Come Up-Josh Kelley, Nightlife-An-Ya, Body Shots-Kaci Battaglia featuring Ludacris, Hush Hush;Hush Hush-PCD, London Bridge-Fergie, Control Myself-LL Cool J and Jennifer Lopez, California Gurls-Katy Perry and Snoop Dogg

Chapter 35-
All In-Lifehouse, Come On Get Higher-Sugarland or Matt Nathanson, I Want You To Want Me-Cheap Trick, My Best Friend-Tim McGraw, All The Way-Celine Dion & Frank Sinatra, Count Me In- Deana Carter, I Know How The River Feels-Ty Herndon, Two Less Lonely People In The World-Air Supply, U Must Be- Gina Rene

Chapter 36-
Look At Me-Carrie Underwood, I Love You- Martina McBride, I Could Not Ask For More-Sarah Evans, Rush, Rush-Paula Abdul, Loved Too Much-Ty Herndon, Open Doors, Open eyes-Corey Crowder, Love's Looking Good On You-Lady Antebellum, Walking On Sunshine- Aly & AJ

Chapter 37-
At Last-Celine Dion or any of the other nine million people that have recorded this wonderful song, I'll Be(Acoustic Version)-Edwin McCain, Truly-Lionel Richie, I Melt-Rascal Flatts, I Do (Cherish You)- 98 degrees or I prefer Mark Wills

Epilogue-
I Could Not Ask For More-Edwin McCain or Sarah Evans(I like Sarah since this chapter is from Bella), Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman-Bryan Adams, My Sacrifice-Creed, In My Daughter's Eyes-Martina McBride, American Baby-DMB, That's How You Know It's Love-Deana Carter, I Loved Her First-Heartland, Laughed Until We Cried- Jason Aldean, Home-Daughtry, Life Is Okay-Michael Johns featuring Brooke White

No comments:

Post a Comment