Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ARLTY-Chapter 14

Chapter 14- Bella

When Edward and I got back up to the room we were both cold and shivering from the cooler night air on our wet bodies. I really wanted to wrap his arms around me to keep me warm but I restrained myself.

We separated at the door and he went to his shower and I went to mine. I noticed Alice and Jasper making out on the couch. I mean we are in college so I had seen much, much worse done on a couch. They actually were keeping it pretty mild. Em and Rose on our bed, now that was another story. Emmett had Rosalie's top off and was motorboating her boobs while he ground his pelvis against what ever parts he could reach with it.

I grabbed some clothes, and my toiletries bag and beat feet it out of there. I waited outside of Edward's room until I heard the TV click on and then I knocked. He called for me to come in. I opened the door to him lying on the bed, one arm thrown up behind his head, the other holding the remote, his legs mimicked the pose but with the opposite sides. He wore a pair of basketball shorts and nothing else. At least it looked like nothing else since the shorts sat so low on his hips that I saw the infamous V and his happy trail. I snapped my eyes back up to his to keep from licking said happy trail, until we both were happy.

"Can I shower in here, Em and Rose are in my bedroom?" I sounded hesitant and scared. I guess if I admitted to myself my true feelings I was. I wanted to be thrown down on the bed and have Edward do things to me. The really dirty kind of things, the things you read about in those damn fanfiction stories that Rose and Alice got me into. There was this one story where he fucked her against the windows in his high rise office building now that is a fantasy that I'd like to play out.

Edward nodded so I stepped towards the bathroom, I could still see the steam from his shower and smell his body wash. I was in heaven. I stopped and turned to face him, "I might need a place to sleep too because it looked pretty hot and heavy in there. Both beds are occupied, so if you don't mind…" I trailed off and gestured to his bed. He looked down at the bed and then back up to me.

He just nodded but his smile looked genuine so I walked towards the bathroom and took really deep breaths just to breath him. Stupid I know but what else could I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment