Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ARLTY-Chapter 15

Chapter 15-Edward

Once Bella was done in the shower we decided to watch some movies. She chose one and I chose one. She chose Eat, Pray, Love; I was surprised that it wasn't half bad. It was about a girl that was seeking to find a meaning to her life. To find her happiness and I hoped that it was just a Julia Roberts obsession that caused Bella to choose that movie and not because she identified with it at all. I chose a horror film; I don't even remember the name of it. I chose it for the obvious reasons. I wanted her close to me. We turned all of the lights off and snuggled under the covers, each on our separate sides with lots and lots of room between us.

Then when the first round of college cheerleaders were slaughtered in their hotel room, on a summer road trip no less, well Bella moved quite close to me then. In fact she lifted my arm and snuggled her face right into my chest. Her sweet breath caused the hairs on my chest to move back and forth with her exhale and inhale. She melted me. I was gone, done for, finite. I wanted to flip her over in her sweet, innocent pajama pants and tank top and just fucking pound into her hard.

I was stunned into silence at my own thoughts, never before had I imagined that scenario with a girl before. I mean yeah, I was a man but damn that was kinda rough and not like me at all. It disturbed me even further when I realized that I loved every single second of the thought. I wanted her in all ways, rough, sweet, slow, fast, frenzied, what the fuck ever, I wanted it with her.

When the movie was finished we stayed in our current positions but I clicked off the TV. In the darkness Bella scooted even closer to me. I shifted my leg closest to her so she wouldn't be smacked by the evidence of how much I wanted her. When her breathing evened out and her grip on my arm loosened I kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep as well.

The next morning I woke up when something pounced on the bed. It was much lighter than Emmett and I was happy about that. I was in no shape to fight him off this morning, not after sleeping wrapped around Bella all night. My dick was harder than steel and I would not be able to hide it in these shorts.

Alice spoke, way too loud for this hour, as she poked Bella and I on our shoulders. "Hey get up you two, we got to get on the road. Jasper checked the map and we got some traveling to do so we can get there before nightfall." I turned to look at her.

"Sure thing, Ali. Give us about ten minutes and we will be ready." I tightened my arms around Bella to gently pull her closer to me. It backfired because she wiggled her ass right against my erection and froze when she realized what she was pushing against.

"Damn, Eddie, that's all it takes you is ten minutes? Well, I thought our dear sweet Bella had a chance at some good sex with you but I guess not. Sorry, Bells." She scampered out of the room as she spoke. Not that I'd chase her but still a good thing she did, I could throw a mean pillow at her ass.

Bella snickered as she wiggled against me again. I grabbed her hips and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Don't you dare do that again, because I can guarantee it will last much, much longer than ten minutes; then we would have to deal with the rest of them being pissed that our schedule is off and we'd have to hear them bitch at us all damn day." I slowly tilted my hips and rubbed my erection up and down the crack of her ass. Bella whimpered as I pulled away. I leaned back and kissed her temple. "Come on, Sleeping Beauty, let's get a move on, shall we?" I didn't even try to hide what she did to me. It was out there on full display for her. I mean it was her fault after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment