Friday, March 7, 2008

Chapter 25- Talks with Everyone

Chapter 25-Talks with Everyone!

Edward

The past few days had been like I was on a rollercoaster, first Bella was fine and then she just wasn't. I had no idea how to pull her out of her funk. I really hoped she wasn't going down the 'I'm not good enough' road again, I didn't know how to pull her away from those thoughts. She needed to learn to trust me and my love for her.

As we made our way into Bella's baby shower, we were immediately assaulted by the worst possible people in town, the girls responsible for her doubts in regards to her worthiness. I didn't understand why my sister decided to invite them, I really just wanted to punch them all right in their faces but my manners won out and I bypassed them. I was so sorry to leave Bella alone but I had to get away from them before I inflicted bodily harm to any of them. I did send Angela to her rescue though.

I sought out Emmett and Jasper, they were hanging out with Carlisle, and Ben Cheney. We all decided to go and grab some wings and play some pool while the girls did their shower. Truth be known I wanted to stay with Bella but I knew I needed to give her some space to enjoy herself. We were both mature enough to know that we needed to do things without each other once in a while. I think that was part of the problem before, we made our entire existence about us as a couple and nothing else.

It did feel good to hang out with the boys and enjoy their fun, because one thing was guaranteed with Emmett and Jasper around was that we were going to have fun. I was amazed that we could have fun and not be juvenile. I after all didn't feel like I deserved to be juvenile anymore, I was going to be a father. A fact that I loved and no amount of sacrifice was going to make me sad about that.

Several hours later we were all heading back to the house to be with our women. Alice had already texted Jasper that the party was winding down so we were safe to head home. As much as none of us wanted to admit it we were all pretty much pussy whipped by our women. We wanted to be with them as much as we could.

When we arrived home Emmett yelled out, "We're home!" His call was met with a parade of obviously angry women marching out of the house; we watched them leave one by one. We all looked at each other and shrugged as we went to look for our girls back in the house. Everyone that was left in the family room was laughing at what seemed to be some sort of joke. It obviously was a scene that we did not want to miss, but unfortunately did. Esme looking like the cat that ate the canary quickly told us how she watched Jessica and Lauren torture Bella most of the afternoon. No matter how many times they were sent away by other members of the family or by Angela they just kept going back time and time again. So, she decided to end it once and for all. When there was a lag in the conversation she approached Jessica and Lauren. She asked about the rash and cream. I mean really how can you recover from that? When Esme Cullen, upstanding citizen, lady of society asks you to your face about a vaginal rash that you got from another girl! I mean really what do you say to that, except to beat a hasty retreat. I was certainly proud of her and hopeful that Jessica and Lauren now realized that Bella was part of our family and no one…I mean no one messed with our family. I was proud to know that my family really thought of Bella as one of their own.

After our laughs at their expense we settled down and were able to actually visit with everyone. Ben told us about a place in Port Angeles that had open mic nights and we all agreed that we certainly needed to go and catch the local talent that would play there. My heart sped up and beat an unsteady rhythm at the thought of actually getting to play some music for someone other than my family. I mean I knew that they loved my songs but they were my family, they had unconditional love and all. I wasn't certain that their opinion was a trustworthy source. Bella gave me an encouraging smile; she must have realized my thoughts.

Soon we packed up the gifts and headed home.

The month passed us by really quickly. We spent so much time together, decorating for Christmas, shopping, and just hanging out in the family room while I wrote and played. We seemed to settle into a nice routine that gave us both space and togetherness.

Bella had taken Esme's suggestion and started seeing Dr. Zafrina Brady. She specialized in grief counseling. While she never talked much about her sessions, I could see the progress that she was making almost immediately. She seemed to be more open to talking and sharing what she was feeling. She also seemed to let go of her fear that she wasn't good enough for me. Both made me feel so much better. Zafrina, as Bella called her, advised her to write in a journal. It helped her to get her feelings in order so that she could talk about them clearly. Bella had given up writing songs and she mostly wrote poems now. Most of them were amazing. I couldn't wait for her to start back to school. Then perhaps she will believe someone who gets paid to tell her how her writings are that she will understand she has a gift.

Charlie came over on Christmas Eve and we celebrated with him. He made plans for the next day to go out to Billy Black's house and spend the day, so I saw this as my chance to talk to him about asking Bella to marry me. I had the ring in my pocket and wanted a few minutes alone with him. I was struggling with how to get him alone without raising Bella's suspicions when he called out to me. "Edward, let's me and you take a walk around the property, what do you say?" Good thing I was facing away from him when he called out to me. I didn't want him or Bella to see the scared as shit look that I was sure that now evident on my face. I mean I did want to talk to him but it was not the same thing as him calling me out. My mind wandered around the possible subjects that he could want to discuss with me. And most importantly, did he carry a gun in the cruiser. I knew when he came into the house that he did not have a gun on him but could he still have access to one.

"Sure, let me get this fire going and I will be ready." I looked over my shoulder at him. His face clearly relaxed. That in and of itself made my heart slow a fraction. I caught Bella's eye and she smiled at me, obviously trying to help me calm down as well.

I slid my jacket up over my arms and zipped it up as the Chief and I made our way out the back door. I began to show him to each corner of the property and give a description. I knew this was not what he wanted but it made me feel better to be talking about something, instead of the deafening silence that followed us when we made our way down off of the deck. Finally when we were in the corner furthest away from the house, completely obscured by trees, Charlie stopped me from talking. "Edward, what are your plans for my girl and Makenna when it's time to go back to school?" I stopped short. Charlie Swan must be a mind reader.

"Well, Sir, I was trying to find a way to get some time to talk to you about that as well." I scratched the back of my neck, a little nervous habit I had seen him do many times. I almost laughed at the situation but decided that it would not go over well so I held it in. I pulled the ring out of my pocket and handed the box to Charlie. "I have had this for almost a month now." Even though I was speaking to him, his eyes stayed glued to the ring he held in his hands, so I just continued to explain. "Bella and Makenna mean the world to me. I don't think I could continue to live in this world if I didn't have the two of them. I want to ask Bella to marry me. Hell, I wanted to ask her the moment I saw her in the ER when I first got back. I have always loved her Chief." He finally looked up at me. His eyes seemed a little misty but he remained silent. I kept explaining. "I know that we went through a rough patch but honestly she made the choice to break up with me, and I have more than forgiven her knowing that she thought she was doing what was best for me. I have never wanted her to distance herself, I know that she is the best thing that has ever happened to me , and now that she is having my baby, well…" I trailed off, I just didn't know how to explain to her father how I felt about his daughter without getting into details that Charlie did not want to know about us. "She's my home, my safe place, my everything. I know we're young and I know it won't be easy but sir, I think we can do this. I love her enough to give it everything I have to make her happy for the rest of her life." The words just vomited themselves out of my mouth, seems like once I started them I couldn't stop. "So I'm begging for your permission to ask her to marry me. I will take care of her, I promise." I stepped back and dropped my hands to my side. I said all I could say and now it was up to him. I knew that realistically his blessing wouldn't stop us from getting married; we weren't in the dark ages for crying out loud. But it would certainly mean more to me to know that he felt like this was right as well. He felt like I was the right one to take care of her and love her for the rest of her life.

"Edward." He simply said. My heart slammed to a stop. I didn't know the meaning of that one simple word. "Bella is all I have left, after her mother left that is. She became my whole world. I love her more than words can say, I know that I don't always tell her in all the right ways, but I do." Still clueless as to how this was going to end. So I waited for him to gather his thoughts and continue. "And I know I am not the man to tell you about getting married young. Hell, Renee and I were barely eighteen when we ran off and got married. So I won't go down that road." He rubbed his neck and it gave me a small amount of satisfaction to know that he was just as nervous as I was. I held in the smile though, I didn't want to ruin the talk between us. "I know you love her and I know she loves you. You have a good start there but love ain't all it takes. Trust me I know that first hand. Just be good to her and do everything you can to make her happy. Talk to her, a lot. Ask her how she is doing and how she feels, those are the things that Renee said I didn't do. So, take the advice from a man who has screwed up and don't repeat my mistakes. Please, just make it work for her so she doesn't have to go through what her mother did, please." His words had me stunned silent. I couldn't in a million years expect to see this kind of vulnerability from a man that was usually so stoic. His pleas and advice meant so much more to me because I did know that it was from a man who had made mistakes and really wanted better for us than he had. My first instinct was to pull him in for a hug and tell him how grateful I was for his knowledge. I took a step back and ran my hand through my hair, my own nervous tick, and nodded my head at him. Words wouldn't work right then, the emotion was too close to worry with words.

I reached my hand out and Charlie took mine hand and shook it. Then he placed the ring back in my outstretched hand. I placed it back in my pocket and turned back towards the house. Charlie clapped me on the back and pulled me closer as he said, "Oh and just know that if you screw this up, kid, I will hunt you down and put all those years of firearms training to use. You got me?" Again, I chose to simple nod my understanding instead of answering him. I really had no idea how weak my voice would come out. See the thing is that I really had no idea if this was a joke or a real threat. I just kept walking back to the safety of my home and Bella. Surely he wouldn't shoot me in front of his daughter, surely. He just laughed as we stepped up on the porch. Bella opened the door, smiling. She seemed happy that we spent time together, she had no idea how damn scared I was.

Thankfully dinner passed quietly and we ended up enjoying the evening together. Charlie held it together in front of Bella and never mentioned making her a widow again. Bella's smile was massive, she enjoyed herself and that made me happy. As she walked him out the phone rang. I stayed back to answer it.

"Hello."

"Edward, Esme wanted me to call to tell you that we changed the time and we would like you and Bella over at about ten, if that is okay with you." Carlisle always seemed to be the messenger, this time probably because Alice and Esme were still neck deep in decorations and gifts. They never did anything halfway.

"Nah, ten is fine. I'm hoping Bella sleeps in a little, she was up so early this morning and she gets so tired lately." I commented.

"Well don't you worry, we won't let her do a thing tomorrow. She'll sit around with her feet up, her gift tomorrow will be lots of rest." I chuckled at Carlisle; he was more than a little excited that his first grandchild was on the way that was for sure. "I know I joke about it now but really how is she doing? This has to be hard to go through a holiday so close to her mom passing away." I knew that this one concern was on the minds of all of us that loved Bella.

"She's actually doing great, I do know that she talked about this with Zafrina. That seems to help her a lot. And all the changes and excitement seem to help as well. I mean it feels like we haven't gotten a moments rest since we found out that she was pregnant. Talk about time flying by." I could hear Carlisle's chuckle now.

"Yeah, tell me about it. It doesn't help when you start out with half grown kids either, that makes it worse."

"I'm sure. Hey…I uh…wellIthinkI." I rushed out. I knew that Carlisle supported this decision but it still made me nervous all over again to mention them out loud.

"Say that again?" He half asked, half said.

"I'm going to ask Bella to marry me tonight." I said slower this time.

"Edward, I'm so proud of you and of her. I know this is the right step for you both." I could hear the pride in his voice. I know that we didn't share DNA with Carlisle Cullen but we were his children in every sense of the word. "I don't know how many eighteen year old I would be saying that to, but for some reason I just don't doubt the relationship at all." It was good to read him voice the same thoughts I had been thinking all along.

"I'm so glad to hear that, wait, she's coming back in. I have to go, we'll see you tomorrow at ten." I rushed him off the phone; I didn't want Bella accidentally hearing my plan.

"Good luck son, see you both tomorrow."

Bella had begun to close up the house for the night, so I helped her and then followed her up the stairs to head to bed. Her ring felt like it weighed a hundred pounds in my pocket suddenly. I couldn't wait to show her and ask her those important words.

I waited until she went in to get a shower and began to light the candles around the bedroom. Just as I pulled the t-shirt down over me I heard the shower turn off. A few minutes later Bella emerged from the bathroom in her nightgown with her hair all pulled up into a bun, the light from the bathroom silhouetting her. She never looked more beautiful.

She stopped and asked, "What is this?"

"I just wanted to create a nice relaxing night for you. You have worked so hard today and I know you must be so tired." I stood and met her halfway to the bed and guided her the rest of the way.

She looked so skeptical. "Okay." The word drug out to punctuate her point.

"What? Don't look at me like that. You do, you work so hard already." I began worry that I couldn't pull this off. "Look how well you take care of me and our house already. I don't do shit around here, really." She giggled at me; at least she was willing to admit my faults. "I know you're gonna be the most amazing mother in the world. You already are." I pulled her up into my arms and kissed her temple. The weight of the emotions welling up in me was almost overwhelming. I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to make her understand how much I loved her and our daughter. The tears started to form and I blinked them away. "Bella," I reached over and pulled out the ring from my nightstand drawer. "I promise to love you every single day of the rest of my life. Please do me the extraordinary honor of becoming my wife?" I held the ring out for her to see. It wasn't exactly the way I wanted to ask her but not so bad either. The words were sincere and deeply felt so I guess I could have done worse.

"Oh, Edward." She threw herself into my arms without a real answer. I was pretty sure based on the way she clung to me that I knew her answer but I really wanted to hear the words. I pulled back slightly and pulled the ring from the box.

"Bella?"

"Oh…oh, yes a million times yes." I slid the ring on her finger. Tears immediately began to fall from her eyes at the sight. I chose a square cushion cut diamond that was surrounded by smaller round diamonds. It was elegant, antique, and perfect for Bella. I couldn't wait to see it on her finger. Her hands shook as she held out her finger for me.

So many parts of me wanted to strip her down and make love to her…my fiancĂ©. But the rational part of me knew that she was exhausted so I pulled her close and snuggled us down into the covers. I ran my hand up and down her back, before long Bella's sweet eyes drifted close. I had the rest of my life to make love to her, a large smile formed at just the thought of being with her that long. I was more than ready for this. I drifted off to sleep still smiling.

In fact when I awoke the next morning I was still smiling. Bella had began to move around a little next to me but I could tell she was still on the edge of wakefulness. I pulled her close again and began to kiss her face and hair. "Merry Christmas, baby." I whispered to her. She smiled and moved a little closer to me.

"Merry Christmas to you too, daddy." She smirked at me. She knew what it did to me for her to call me daddy. I had no idea how I would make it through a day with our child around and her calling me daddy all the time. There would certainly be plenty of kids in our house if she insisted on calling me that. I kissed down the side of her neck to the spot that always got her excited. "Is this my Christmas gift?" She murmured.

"I would give you the world if I could." I meant every syllable of those words. I would never be able to repay her gift to me. The gift of herself and our child.

"Oh, Edward. You have no idea how you make me feel. I am overwhelmed by all of this." Tears began to flow down her sweet face. I rushed my thumb up to wipe them away. "You have given me so much. Thank you for giving me the time to get my head on straight and allowing me to make plenty of mistakes without holding them against me. I love you so much, more than words." She kissed me, a deep passionate kiss. A kiss that punctuated every word she said. A kiss that I got lost in.

As quickly as I could I had her naked and was pressing into her. Making love to Bella was never dull or boring. In fact it was better and better every single time we were together, but there was something about this time. It out shone every single time before and after it. It always would.

We showered and dressed quickly, as we were going to be late to Carlisle and Esme's. I had all of the gifts already loaded in the car so we simply needed to walk out and get in.

Bella looked radiant in her black dress and boots. Her dress had an empire waist and showed off my beautiful baby girl. Her face was lit up from the inside out and I could certainly see how people said that pregnant women glowed, because Bella certainly glowed today. I held out her coat for her and ushered her into the car so we could be on our way.

When we reached Carlisle and Esme's house everyone came out to greet us and help carry in our gifts to be placed alongside the others. We had decided that we would open gifts then eat lunch. Emmett wouldn't have been happy if we had decided to do it any other way and we could not have taken him grumbling all the way through it. So in a way we all win.

Carlisle made a point to help Bella off with her coat. I guess he just wanted to prolong the inevitable of everyone else noticing the ring. Bella and I decided that we would wait to see who noticed and how long it took them.

We all settled down in the living room and began to exchange gifts with each other. I sat down on the couch with Bella on a fluffy pillow on the floor right in front of me. All at once the gift exchange went to hell in a hand basket. Alice screamed and fell to the floor right in front of Bella. Alice's legs were tangled with Jasper's so when she went down so did he. Bella grabbed her chest, I'm sure from the fright and I leaned forward to make sure that Bella was alright. Everyone else in the room seemed to jump at the sound of Alice's scream.

Emmett was the first to collect himself and make a remark. The rest of them stood around looking dumb founded. "Alice, I almost pissed my pants you scared the hell out of me, what are you yelling about?" Emmett bellowed, Jasper was still struggling to disentangle their limbs so he could stand up.

Bella and I looked at each other and then back at Alice.

Alice looked like a kid on Christmas. She just kept pointing and stuttering, "Wha…wha…what is that?"

"What? You mean this little old thing, why it's nothing." Bella feigned and attempted her best southern accent as she held out her left hand showing off the large ring I had placed there last night.

All at once Alice, Rosalie, and Esme converged on us. We were both jostled around with their excitement as they engulfed us all in a group hug and began squealing at deafening levels. They jumped in a circle around Bella, pushing me to the side, each asking about a dozen questions at the same time. I glanced over Alice's head and saw the other guys standing over to the side just staring at us. I mouthed the word "help" to Carlisle and he just shrugged his shoulders. I always knew that the men of this family were secretly afraid of the women, and he just confirmed that.

After a few minutes of the engagement ring dance, I finally got brave enough to break it up. Each of them backed off to allow a more civilized look at the ring and questions for us. Esme pulled rank and stepped up first. She grabbed me and Bella and pulled us both into a hug. She kissed the side of our heads and stepped back to see the ring.

"Oh, Edward, it's beautiful, tell me everything." Tears misting her eyes.

"Bella and I had the Chief over yesterday to celebrate with him. Well, he asked me to join him out back." Each of the guys immediately stood up straighter, knowing the talk he wanted to have with me and fighting their fear of ever being put in that position. "While we were out there I told him I love Bella and want to marry her, so I asked him for his blessing. He granted it, I asked she said yes and here we are." I explained.

"So, that explains our new trinkets from the jewelry store." Rose said as Alice was nodding and smiling.

Esme turned to Jasper and Emmett and narrowed her stare at them. They each started to fidget and look around the room.

"You both knew about this and didn't say a thing about it to us?" She questioned them.

"We didn't think it was our place to spill their exciting news, besides we didn't know when Edward was going to pop the question." Jasper explained, using his most soothing voice.

I just stood back and chuckled, "I thought for sure you all would know already. Emmett, no offense, but you can't keep a secret. So, I figured that he had spilled it by now."

Emmett had the right to look shocked and offended. "Dude, the one time you need my help and you think I'd let you down, no way. That is a sure fire way to ensure that you never come back to your big bro for anything. This one I was taking to my grave with me, but I'm glad that it is out so I don't have to worry about keeping it in." He broke out in a smile that lit up his whole face, his excitement was evident.

I was moved by his words and before I knew it I was moving towards him. I grabbed Emmett in a bear hug, for a split second. We realized that we were being watched and quickly stepped away from each other. With our manly show of emotions over, everyone wanted to see the ring again, which Bella proudly displayed.

"Soooo Bella, how quick is this wedding to take place?" Alice asked dragging out her syllables, she was about to jump out of her skin with excitement.

Esme took pity on us and called attention back to the gifts in front of us. We had forgotten then in the excitement of the ring and all.

We each took turns opening the gifts that we received. Once we were done there were several gifts left under the tree. "Well who are those for if we are finished." Bella asked. Everyone in the room looked an appropriate amount of guilty.

Carlisle cleared his throat, "Now, Bella and Edward, don't be angry at us but we couldn't help ourselves. We all got something for Makenna."

"Makenna? She isn't even here yet. She doesn't need gifts this year." Bella looked at me, I was stunned silent.

"Well we know that up here." Carlisle pointed to his head. "But in here she is already with us." He touched his heart and Bella burst into tears. I stood up and pulled her close. I had several months experience with this and knew to just rub her back and let her cry it out for a few minutes. She would recover soon.

"I don't think I have ever heard anything more beautiful than that." Bella hiccupped out as she tried to calm herself.

After a little more leftover dinner, some pie and a few games, we all sat around just talking. I noticed that Bella had slumped against me and realized that she had dozed off. Esme came to sit by me; I could tell she wanted to talk a little. I'm sure it bothered her that we lived separately from the rest of the family. It's not that she didn't want Bella and me to live together but that was just it, she loved when we were all together. The whole family together, she suffered just as bad when we all went off to college at the same time. Esme was a true mother in every sense of the word; she loved spending time with her family. "So, you finally did it?" She nodded toward Bella's left hand that held mine, her ring clearly visible.

"Yeah, I couldn't wait a second longer, I love her so much." I leaned down and kissed Bella's head. "She's given me everything I could ever ask for, I want to make sure she has all of those same gifts returned back to her."

"Your mom would love her so much." Esme sighed. Very seldom did either of us mention my birth parents. It's not that they were bad people; on the contrary they were perfect parents. It's just too hard to remember the hardship and pain that I felt after their deaths. I see now after listening to Bella talk about her sessions with Zafrina that perhaps it would have been better for me to talk about them. So I took the chance and opened up about them to Esme.

"I think you're right, she is so much like my mom it's not funny. Several times Bella has answered questions just like my mom did, and her eyes light up like my mom's did." I sighed, sad but in a good way that the memories didn't cause the pain they used to. I knew that helping Bella after Renee and Phil's passing, actually helped me as well. Another thing I could be thankful for, our ability to take a hard situation and use it as a learning opportunity.

"I know that they are looking down on you both and about to bust at the seams with pride over the two of you and that little one on the way." Esme's words touched me to know that as well as she knew them she was positive that they would be proud of me, of us. "So, how soon are you two looking to get married?" I knew that the change of subject was for both of our sakes.

"I don't know really, I would like to do it as soon as possible. Hell, I would like to start out the New Year with Bella as my wife. But I guess that is up to her, when she wakes up we will ask her. I don't know if she has even though about it at all." I sheepishly ducked my head, "I don't know if I caught her off guard or not, we really didn't talk about marriage much. I guess she thought I was happy just living with her."

"Edward Anthony, did I not raise you better than that? How could you leave her to think that you only wanted something like that from her? Shame on you!" I guess I had woke up the woman in Esme.

"I just didn't want to push her, she has been through so much this year." I half shrugged the side of my body that didn't hold Bella against me. "I wanted to know that this is what she wanted, that she took control. But then I realized that she would never take control on this situation, she would never think to ask me to marry her, so I just did it. I don't even know if that makes any sense." I searched Esme's eyes to see if she understood my reasoning.

"Of course it makes sense. You needed her to make you aware that she wanted the same things as you did. We all have insecurities, Edward, all of us. Don't be surprised that we all have felt the same things as you have, no matter what the others say. I have seen them all with the same scared nervous eyes as you have." She patted my leg and moved to stand up as Carlisle called to her from the kitchen.

Without moving Bella whispered to me, "You have nervous, scared eyes?" I tightened my arms around her, not really worried that she may have heard the full conversation between Esme and me.

"I used to but not anymore, I got everything I could ever ask for so no need to be nervous and scared anymore." I replied to the top of her head.

She snuggled in tighter and took in a deep breath. "You will never know how sorry I am that I hurt you."

I cut her off before she could even finish that sentence. "Bella, no regrets, we ended up here and that is good enough for me. I swear." She didn't answer, just nodded against my chest. "Come on, I wanna take you home, dear fiancée of mine." She snickered at me, I knew I was a cheese ball but I couldn't help it with her.

I sent Bella up to take a warm bath while I unloaded the car, and closed up the house for the night. The gifts for Makenna were all so beautiful; I couldn't help but spend some time in her room placing the things around where I wanted them. I knew that Bella, Alice, Rose or even Esme might move them later but for now there were where I wanted them in my little girl's room.

Bella was still in the bath so I went back down to the music room and played around with the new program for my laptop. I couldn't believe how well Bella knew me and how she knew to get this for me. It was the one thing that I wanted but didn't have. Several minutes later it was loaded and the mic was set up to record. I plugged into my guitar and began to strum a song for Bella. I wanted the first thing I ever recorded to be about her.

When the song was done Bella silently walked into the room and stopped by my side. "That was beautiful, honey. Do you like your gift?" She asked.

"Like it? Bella it is perfect, I was looking into getting something like this after we got done with Christmas and all." Her smile was genuine and the most beautiful one I had ever seen.

"There is a bigger better setup at the music store so if this one works out for you the guy said come back and he could help you upgrade, something about adding three more tracks or something. I didn't understand it all."

"I think this one will be fine for now, later maybe we can look at the bigger one then." I murmured against her side. I pressed my head closer to her and took in her scent. Somehow or another she turned me on at every single movement she made. I slid the sleep shirt she had on up and exposed the skin over her ribs. Bella's gasp accompanied my wet lips as I pressed them against her. "Can I take you upstairs?" I asked in between kisses.

"Yes." Her breathless whisper came back.

Without delay I picked her up and rushed her towards the stairs and our room. I slowly removed her clothes and made sure to kiss every single inch of skin that I exposed. I laid Bella out on the bed and climbed in with her. I knew that sex with Bella was getting harder and harder since her stomach was making it difficult for her to get comfortable. That when an idea struck me, I turned her on her side and raised one leg up so that I could slide into her. This left her open to me and allowed me a full view of where our bodies joined. I had no doubts that Bella enjoyed this position but I couldn't help but ask her anyway, sue me I love the dirty talk. "Do you like that baby?" She nodded her head. She apparently wasn't ready to play along yet. "Tell me how much you like it?" I asked again.

"Oh Edward, so much, you feel so deep this way." She was right I did feel like I slid in deeper as if I needed any help in rushing towards the finish line.

"I know baby, I can feel all of you. God you feel so good. Tell me it will always be this good for us." I begged. It seemed like watching, talking and feeling were too much of an assault on my body because I could feel my climax rushing towards me faster than I wanted it to be.

When I placed my fingers right on Bella's clit and began to rub she responded to my question. "Fuck yes it will, oh yes just like that."

I leaned forward stretching her open a little more and allowing me to get closer to her beautiful center. I kissed up and down her leg as I spoke more to her. Hoping it would push her along so that she could join me. "That's it baby, talk to me, and tell me how you feel. God, I love being inside you. Feeling you fall apart around me just does me in, come on Bella, come for me so I can feel it." Each sentence brought out more in Bella her thrusts increased back towards me and I felt her flutter inside. She reached up and grabbed her breasts and tweaked her nipples. She was close. "That's it baby hold them, show them love like I would." Her response was grunts and groans.

I pulled out of her and slid down on the bed, pressing my face directly against her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. My mouth was full but I could show her how much I loved this by humming around her clit. The sound brought out an immediate increase in Bella's sounds as well as her hands in my hair. I worked two fingers into her as I sucked harder and felt her pussy spasm around my fingers. I pumped harder and flicked her clit a few more times when her whole body began to shake. I licked her a few more times then pulled my fingers out of her. I replaced my mouth with two fingers on her clit and kept massaging as I rose back up to put my now aching cock back inside of her. I knew as soon as I got him in it would be all over with but from Bella's reaction to her orgasm she wasn't ready for an all night thing anyway.

Sure enough two pumps in and Bella began to shake again, while I felt the tale tell fire start to race through my body.

"Fuck, Edward, fuck!" Bella panted. She was shaking again under me which caused our bodies to move in different angles against each other. To see her beautiful face shudder in delight was enough to unleash the fire within me.

When we both had calmed our breathing and pulse rate I pulled her up towards the top of the bed and threw the blanket over us.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too Edward."

And we both fell asleep together, satisfied with everything in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment