Saturday, August 16, 2008

Chapter 37 At Last

The bold, italicized paragraphs are flashbacks, I'm sure you knew this but just in case. Didn't want to assume, you know what that makes ya.

Playlist:At Last-Celine Dion or any of the other nine million people that have recorded this wonderful song, I'll Be(Acoustic Version)-Edwin McCain, Truly-Lionel Richie, I Melt-Rascal Flatts, I Do (Cherish You)- 98 degrees or I prefer Mark Wills


At last my love has come along, my lonely days are over, and life is like a song

Oh, yeah, yeah, at last,

The skies above are blue, my heart was wrapped up in clover, the night I looked at you

I found a dream that I could speak to, a dream that I could call my own

I found a thrill to press my cheek to, a thrill that I have never known

You smile, you smile, oh and then a spell was cast

And here we are in heaven, for you are mine at last

I found a dream that I could speak to, a dream that I could call my own

I found a thrill to press my cheek to, a thrill that I have never known

You smile, you smile, oh and then a spell was cast

And here we are in heaven, for you are mine at last

At Last

Celine Dion~ At Last

Chapter 37- At Last

Edward's POV

I watched Bella sleep, her face was so peaceful. My heart swelled just from watching her. She was so beautiful all the time but there was something about her in her sleep that made her seem almost angelic. I thought back to that day when I returned to Forks and saw her again. I knew shortly after I walked out onto the front porch of the house and saw her standing there that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. At that moment everything seemed to make sense to me, all the doubt was removed and I knew. I just knew what I wanted for my life, I wanted her.

My eyes glanced to her left hand that was resting on her lap, above the blanket she had wrapped around her. I hoped it was because she wanted to show off the wedding ring I had placed on her hand not six hours before. That she wanted to show it off as much as she could, even when she was sleeping.

I leaned back against the headrest and closed my eyes. Once again I relived the week we had just shared, in my mind.

The look on Bella's face when we landed in Australia was indescribable. I had Alice to thank for that little tidbit of information. Bella told Alice years ago about a list of places she wanted to go and Australia was at the top, followed by Fiji. So, naturally that was the location that I wanted to get married in. I wanted Bella to have her every wish granted.

I can't count the times that Emmett officially pronounced me a pussy for planning the wedding for Bella. I knew the day meant something to Bella but the details did not. Besides it was fun trying to make sure that I got everything right. Each time her eyes lit up, that would be my thank you, and make any shit that Emmett or anyone else gave me all worthwhile. Truthfully, the resort really handled most of the details. I simply gave them my preferences and they made it happen.

I couldn't wait for Bella to see the castle where our ceremony and reception would take place. It sat up on a hill overlooking what appeared to be half of Australia. The view was simply amazing; it could be seen from the small chapel where we would say our vows. We would have some pictures in the chapel and some on the grounds of the castle, and then we would move across the courtyard to the reception. It was a smaller room with beautiful green walls and an entire wall of windows that would allow us to gaze out over the view from this side of the castle. We would have a sit down dinner since I knew that Bella would be too nervous to eat before, and I wanted to make sure that she would get a good dinner. I picked all of her favorites to insure that she would be happy. Everything about this day was to make sure she was happy.

Okay so fine, maybe I was a big pussy but I couldn't help it, Bella had me gut hooked. And I loved every minute of it.

None of us had been to Australia before so we spent the week sightseeing and finalizing the wedding plans. I made sure Bella saw all the places that she wanted- Sydney Opera House, the aquarium at Darling Harbour, the zoo, The Blue Mountains, The Great Barrier Reef, Ayers Rock, The Twelve Apostles, and my favorite the cable car over the rainforest. Not to mention the shopping that Alice managed to cram into our time as well. I think she could find places to shop at the North Pole.

I kept Bella so busy that she had little time to focus on why we were there. I didn't want her stressed out. The three things she said she wanted to take care of were done and that meant her part of theweddingwas covered.

When Bella shifted in her seat I reached to pull the blanket back up over her body. Her smile grew as I brushed the back of my fingers across her cheeks. It thrilled me that I could bring her joy even in her sleep. I would never get tired of looking at her beautiful face. I don't think I will ever see a sight that will rival the look she had on her face as Carlisle walked her down the aisle.

I was dressed and pacing around the room. I was so worried about how Bella was feeling. My mom, and both Alice and Rosalie tried to reassure me that she was fine. She had a small case of the nerves but nothing out of the ordinary. Bella sent me a note early on in the day to tell me that she loved me and was happy that this day was finally here. I guess I was the one that needed to reign in my nerves; she seemed to have a handle on hers.

A small knock echoed in the room and Emmett rushed forward to answer it. Renee stood across the threshold of the room looking at me. Emmett and Jasper stepped out of the room and left us to talk in private.

"Edward, I know you probably already know this but I think Charlie would be so happy to know that you were marrying Bella. He always liked you." She dabbed a few stray tears before they had a chance to run down her cheeks. I reached for her hand to offer her some comfort.

"Thank you, Renee. That means the world to me. I was kinda fond of him myself. He was a great guy and he taught me a lot more than he ever knew. I'm real sorry that he isn't here today to walk Bella down the aisle, though. That is my one regret for today." I realized that I had tears collecting in my eyes as well. I cleared my throat as Renee nodded while she stared off into space. I knew that she was remembering a happier time that probably included her, Charlie and Bella together. I waited patiently for her to collect her thoughts and return back to me.

I pulled the envelope out of the breast pocket of my jacket. I wanted Bella to have the envelope from Charlie; it was up to her when she would read it. Renee sensed my movement and her eyes took on a sad expression when she saw the envelope. She obviously knew what it contained.

"Would you take this to Bella? I want her to have it now so she can read it whenever she wants. Just in case she wants to read it before she goes down the aisle, I wanted her to get it now." I was struck with a case of Bella's verbal diarrhea. The anxiety was coming to the surface. My throat suddenly closed in on itself at the thought of her reading it without me there. I didn't want her to feel any pain when I couldn't comfort her.

"Sure Edward, I would be glad to take it to her. You look handsome by the way." She patted my lapel down on my jacket, her hand coming to rest on my chest. I was touched by her motherly affection. I knew that Bella and Renee were working very hard to make sure that they rebuilt their relationship after all of the miscommunication between the two of them over the years. I hoped that it continued, after all I was a Momma's Boy. I had two great mothers and knew the benefit of having a great relationship with your mother; she was an invaluable person to have in your corner. "I know you two are going to be fine, but treat her good for me, okay?"

"You don't even have to ask, my only goal in life is to take care of her and make her happy every day. I promise." I took her hand and kissed the back of her knuckles. I appreciated that she gave me the best gift of my life, Bella.

A few minutes later Emmett and Jasper rejoined me. Emmett brought a message from Bella. She wanted me to know that she wanted to wait for me to read the letter. She hoped that I was okay with that. How well she knew me, I was more than okay to wait to read it with her.

The organist started playing and that was my cue to make my way to the front of the aisle. We had rehearsed yesterday evening, so that Bella and I both would know what to say and when to say it. As much as I wanted to write my own vows, I didn't feel it was fair to spring it on Bella like that. And to ask her would give away my secret about the wedding. So, I was just going to say the traditional wedding vows that millions of people before us had recited. What Bella didn't know was that I had a small surprise for her at the reception. Another tiny detail I had kept hidden up my sleeve.

Carlisle was beaming, looking like the proud father he was. I guess in so many ways he had been Bella's surrogate father as well. She had been friends with Alice and Rosalie for so long that she spent as much time at our house as she did at hers, and then, when Charlie died, Carlisle was the one she turned to for fatherly advice. So, it makes sense for him to feel as much pride at the fact that we were getting married as any other father would. In fact he was probably even more proud.

Thinking Charlie's name made me realize that Bella could have some regrets about this day. She could be missing him and the fact that he wasn't here to walk her down the aisle.

I started with her feet, and slowly allowed my gaze to sweep up her body taking in each part before moving on. Her slim hips were encased in the beautiful wedding gown she had chosen. It fit her like a glove, accentuating her sexiness with grace and class. I knew what was underneath that gown and it made me want her even more that she didn't flaunt it for the world to see. She kept it hidden and only allowed me to see and feel her.

My eyes moved slowly up to the exposed skin above her dress and I realized that she wore my mother's necklace. I brought it with me and asked Alice to show it to her. I wanted her to wear it but didn't want to put any pressure on her to do so. It seemed only fitting to have my real parents here with me, even if they were only represented in a piece of jewelry. The necklace was my father's wedding present to my mother and I loved the pictures of her wearing it. Her face seemed to light up from the inside, her joy evident on that day.

When I finally met Bella's eyes, her joy was just as evident. Her face was radiant, her eyes sparkled from the few tears that had gathered at the corners of her eyes. The regret that I was worried about was nowhere to be found. The only emotions that were present were love, joy, happiness, and anticipation. I was glad to see that she was as sure about this as I was. Once our eyes met, I couldn't pull them away from her for any amount of money in the world. She held my every thought and every breath was for her. She was truly my everything.

The ceremony seemed to go by in a blur, and for the life of me I can't remember anything we said or did. I could only focus on Bella. I know that I said the words that the minister asked me to repeat, and I know that Bella's voice was clear and definitive when she repeated the words when it was her turn. Before I knew it, the ceremony was over and I could kiss my bride. My bride. My wife. My heart swelled with so much emotion that I seriously worried that it would burst open.

I pulled Bella into my arms and looked deep in her eyes. A few small tears had escaped her eyes, joyful tears. I reached up with my thumb and brushed them away. "Do you have any idea how happy you have made me today?" My own voice betrayed me, it sounded thick and unused.

Bella didn't respond with words, she simply shook her head, as her smile widened.

"I can't even put it into words. Nothing will ever compete with today, never. This will always be at the top of my top ten best days ever. I love you." I slowly lowered my mouth to hers and kissed her lips gently. Her arms wrapped around my waist as I held her face between my hands. Our kiss was chaste and gentle but for the life of me I couldn't pull away from her lips. I wanted to stay right there with her forever.

When Bella pulled away from me I thought of a quote that I had read somewhere. "Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then in silence, I can only hope, my eyes will speak my heart." Her eyes misted again. "I don't know where or when I read that but it describes me at this moment in time. I love you, Mrs. Masen-Cullen." My joy escaped out in the form of a chuckle.

"I love you more, Mr. Masen-Cullen." When someone cleared their throat, I realized that we were still standing before our family and friends. We were still in the exact spot where we had been proclaimed husband and wife. We were sharing our moment without a care in the world or that anyone else was watching.

Bella stepped away and reached for her flowers from Alice, and the minister gave a nod. His clear voice proclaiming, "I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Edward Masen-Cullen." Bella and I left the altar and made our way down the aisle.

I was jarred from my memories as the pilot came on the overhead speaker to announce that we were preparing for landing and to fasten our seat belts. I shook off the memories without any remorse. I knew these particular memories I would visit quite often during my lifetime. I would cherish them forever.

I gently shook Bella to rouse her enough so that I could fasten her seatbelt back around her. She opened her sleepy eyes briefly. I kissed her forehead and snapped the belt over her slim hips, lingering just long enough to touch her skin that peeked at me from the top of her pants. I couldn't wait to get Bella to our villa so that I could touch her in any way I wanted. She was absolutely bewitching to me and I could never get my fill of her.

We landed and I managed to get Bella off of the plane, and get our luggage. The resort had sent a car to pick us up since we were arriving so late in the evening. We both settled in the limo and prepared for our drive across the island. I began to hum the only song that my mind would pull out of its memory bank. The song I sang for her at the reception.

We took tons of pictures. However, I didn't mind, I wanted this day preserved for us to look back on in a tangible form. I wanted Bella to know how beautiful she was today. After the pictures, we did all of the normal reception things. We ate cake, we threw the garter and bouquet. Surprisingly, Jake and Nessie caught both of those; guess that was a no brainer that they would be the next couple to marry, especially since he had already proposed to her. We danced our first dance together, to At Last. The words of the song perfectly described us and even though it was used over and over again in weddings, we wanted it. Bella did the Father-Daughter dance with Carlisle. He held her close and talked to her throughout the whole song. It broke his heart to have to stand in for Charlie. Not that he didn't love her like his daughter, but he knew that her heart hurt that she didn't have her father with her today. I danced with Esme and Renee both, each offering me their advice for being a good husband. I laughed with both of them because they told me the exact same thing. 'Put the seat down and know when to say I'm wrong and I'm sorry.'

Then I heard the saxophone from the band begin to play. I pulled out of Esme's arms and went to take my place. This was my surprise to Bella. I took the guitar that the band leader held out for me and began to strum along with the saxophone. "Bella, I wanted to write my vows to you for today, I wanted to tell you in my words how much you meant to me. But in order to do that, I had to tell you and allow you the chance to write yours. That would have given away my secret so I went with the words that so many others before us have said." I glanced down, breaking our gaze. The emotion in her eyes was too intense and I would never be able to get through this if I didn't look away, even if it was for a second. When I looked back up to meet her gaze, the emotion had softened just enough to allow me to continue. "When we were younger Jasper learned to play the guitar and he practiced this particular song over and over and over again. At the time it was about to kill me, I wanted to break his guitar over his head and break his fingers so he couldn't play…ever again!" Everyone chuckled at this, especially Carlisle. He remembered my frustration at Jasper. But he reminded me how everyone was patient when I learned to play guitar or when I played the 'hoity toity shit' that Emmett didn't like on the piano. "But now, I'm thankful that he learned that song because at the same time we all learned to play it as well. I never knew that I would need to use it, but I think it fits us perfectly. So this, my beautiful Bella is for you. And thanks Jazz." He threw up a fist at me and I could see the 'I told you so' look from where I stood. I would certainly have a lot more apologizing for giving him such hell for this song.

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful

Stop me and steal my breath

Emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky

Never revealing their depth

Tell me that we belong together

Dress it up with the trappings of love

I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips

Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

No matter how much I wanted to, I couldn't look away from Bella. I wanted her to know that every single word was true and I was meant for her alone. All the other people that passed through out lives were just that, passing through. I felt so foolish for not jumping on the chance to show her my love back when we were kids.

I'll be your crying shoulder

I'll be love suicide

I'll be better when I'm older

I'll be the greatest man of your life

Rain falls angry on the tin roof

As we lie awake in my bed

You're my survival, you're my living proof

My love is alive and not dead

Tell me that we belong together

Dress it up with the trappings of love

I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips

Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

I know the gallows of heartache part all too well. The pain that I felt while Bella was gone is still there; I keep it to remind myself to never for one second take her for granted. One small word or action could change everything for us.

I'll be your crying shoulder

I'll be love suicide

I'll be better when I'm older

I'll be the greatest man of your life

I've dropped out, burned up, fought my way back from the dead

Tuned in, turned on, remembered the thing you said

I'll be your crying shoulder

I'll be love suicide

I'll be better when I'm older

I'll be the greatest man of your life

As the song ended Bella stood up and walked over to Jasper. He stood and took her in his arms, I could see he was whispering to her and she was nodding. She pulled back and gave him a kiss on his cheek. I put the guitar back in its holder and went to meet her. Bella's quick gait brought her to me before I could even make it across the small space for dancing. She threw herself up into my arms and began to sob.

"I love you so much Edward. More than you will ever know. I'm sorry we fought and were apart for that time. Promise me we will never do that again. I couldn't live without you." Her distress was killing me.

"Shhh, Bella, that wasn't the point of the song love. I wanted you to see my love not my hurt. We both made mistakes and I promise to do my best to never repeat that mistake. You have my word on that." The humor in my voice caused Bella to pull back and smack my chest.

"You better not ever repeat that mistake, if you value your life."

The kiss she gave me made my toes curl and I wanted to throw everyone else out. I needed some alone time with my wife, right the fuck now!

The driver pulled up at the resort and opened the door for us. I shook Bella gently to let her know we had arrived. When she opened those beautiful chocolate eyes they were bright and shiny and wide awake. That was a good thing because I didn't want to disturb her sleep but I couldn't restrain myself any longer.

"Hello, Sleeping Beauty. Did you have a good nap?"

"I did, I'm so sorry that I slept the whole flight and drive." She looked around and was taking in the lobby of the resort. Wonder and delight filled her eyes. "Edward, this is where we're staying?"

"Nope, this is the lobby. We are staying in a villa." Just then a porter came and took the cart with our bags and motioned for us to follow him. I took Bella's hand and took the opportunity to brush my finger over her wedding ring. I needed confirmation that this was real and not just a dream for me.

Once we were inside our villa and the bags were placed in our bedroom the porter showed us the buffet the staff had laid out for us on the table. "Sir, we knew that perhaps you would have missed dinner based on the timing of your flight so we sent over something to tide you and your lovely bride over until breakfast is served for you both. I hope you enjoy." He gave a bow and I followed him to the door to tip him.

When I turned back Bella was nowhere in sight. I made my way to the bedroom to find her. She had her back to me and was opening her suitcase. I walked up behind her and placed my arms around her waist. "What are you doing angel?" I murmured against the back of her neck.

"Pulling out all of the naughty things that Rose bought me to wear for you so I can take a shower and then we can do all the things that have been running through your mind all day. Don't think I didn't know every time a naughty thought crossed your mind. I could see it in your eyes."

Busted, she had caught me. I hoped she didn't catch every one of them because there were a lot of them, and they varied in degrees of their dirtiness. I wanted to make sure that every one of them was checked off of my list by the time this week was over.

"Come here, I want to kiss you, senseless first." She complied and was in my arms in less than a heartbeat.

I could feel her nipples through her shirt and bra, they were so hard. I knew that tonight should be slow and sweet but so help me I just wanted to fuck her hard, make her come so hard she saw stars. Just as the thought entered my mind I felt Bella bite down on my lower lip and pull it slightly with her teeth.

"I wanna feel you fuck me hard right now. Fuck the lingerie, we'll use it later." Bella panted against my lips as she reached her hand inside my pants, palming my already hard dick.

I could only groan in response. This is why I married this woman. Every time I think I have her figured out a new side comes out to play. This new side I definitely loved.

Bella dropped to her knees and pulled my pants open; before I could even blink she had me in her mouth. All the way in her mouth, I felt the back of her throat. Have I said how much I loved this woman? The sensation of hitting the back of her throat was indescribable; she certainly knew what she was doing. I would have to make sure that I arranged this position again and often. I placed my hands on each side of her head and tilted her face slightly upwards so I could watch her beautiful eyes as she sucked my cock. The visual was indescribable. It was as much of a turn on as the actual action itself. To watch Bella's face, knowing that she was so ready for me. I could close my eyes and picture her sweet body laid out in front of me and her glorious pussy ready for me to slide right into.

"Baby, wait. This is hardly fair for me. You get to have all the fun and I just have to stand here. Get up on that bed and let me taste you." Bella gave me a slight frown as she pulled slowly off of me. I expected some resistance from her as she climbed up on the bed. She moved herself around a little trying to find the right spot to lie down, but she didn't utter a word as she settled herself. Once she found it she flopped down onto her back with her head hanging off the side of the bed. I groaned in anticipation. My whole goal was to attempt to slow my orgasm by focusing on her but Bella didn't seem interested at all in this plan of mine. The position she was in was sure to bring about one of my fastest orgasms in history. Because as much as I loved Bella's mouth wrapped around me, I loved it even more when she laid in this position that opened up her throat and allowed me to slip even further down in there. With her head hanging off of the bed I could fit my entire dick into her mouth without so much as a single gag from her. I think the little fucker twitched at the thought alone.

"Fine, have it your way, but I will get some of your sweet pussy at the same time." I stepped forward as Bella opened her mouth to take me back in. There was no way I was going to be able to slow anything down, so I simply pulled her panties off of her and dove right in. I was hopefully going to give her as much pleasure as I was getting.

Reaching my face further down Bella's body stretched my torso out and pulled me in closer to Bella's face. I should have been worried about her ability to take in oxygen and such. But all that would cross my mind was fucking her mouth. She encouraged me by sliding her nails up the back side of my thighs and palming my ass, pushing me further into her willing mouth. I set a steady pace and made sure not to hit her too deep.

Before I could really concentrate on how good she was feeling, Bella slid her hand around to cup my balls. It felt incredible and I knew there was no holding back. I had to come and I had to come now. I pushed up away from Bella's body, resting both of my hands on the bed beside her hips. Both of her hands now cupped my balls as I slid in as far as I felt comfortable into her willing mouth.

"Fuck, baby, that feels so good. I don't think I have ever been so far in. Do you like that?" I wanted to make her hum, anything to make her do that. That was the sensation that I wanted to feel as I came like a madman deep in her throat.

And sure enough as soon as the vibrations began building up in her throat I came hard and deep.

Bella slid out from underneath me and rose from her position. The breath and sensation was slowly returning to my body and now all I could think about was making her feel the same glorious feeling as often as she could tonight.

"C'mere." I pulled her into my arms, her back against my chest. "Did you like having my cock in your mouth?" I bit down on her shoulder as I asked. She tossed her head back and laid it against my shoulder, giving me better access to continue along the same path. I wrapped my arm around her torso to hold her close to me and slid my other hand down to touch her silky skin right at her hips bones. Eventually I would touch her where she wanted me to but first I needed her absolutely dying with desire for me. I traced along one side of her wet lips and back up the other side. "You don't like the teasing as much when it's you getting teased, do you?" Her sweet whimpers simply increased my need to prolong her gratification.

"Please." She moaned.

"Please, what?"

"Please touch me." She cried as I continued to get as close to her clit as I could without actually touching her.

"I am touching you, angel." I licked her neck and spoke across the path, enjoying the shiver it caused to run down Bella's back.

"Inside, touch me inside, please." Her pants were getting louder and she was sagging harder against me. I think if I had let her go she would have crashed right to the floor.

"Inside? You want me inside you?" Another lick on the other side, but this time I sucked at the skin where her neck and collar bones met. Her response was wordless, just a nod as she continued to pant heavily.

I quickly slid my two fingers into her and curled them forward. Bella's response was immediate, she began to mew at me and make the most erotic moans I had ever heard. That was saying a lot because Emmett had an extensive porn collection and no matter whether I wanted to enjoy it or not, he shared. I heard most of it through the barrier of our adjoining bedroom wall growing up. I was like Pavlov's dog, a girl moans and I wanted sex. None, however, compared to Bella's moan. Hands down the sexiest thing ever.

"You like the way that feels, baby?"

"God, yes. It feels so good." Bella's hand drifted down towards mine. My hand that rested on her breast bone pushed her hand further down. I removed my two fingers from her and she whimpered. Until she felt my hand entangle with hers and pull us both back down to slide back into her together.

"That's it baby, help me fuck you. You feel how good that is?" She nodded again, her head drifting forward, almost as if her head was too heavy for her to hold it up any longer.

Me fucking Bella with both of our fingers felt so good. I had to slow us down, to change things around or I was going to once again come before she did. I withdrew our still joined fingers and brought them up to my mouth to clean them off. Before I could get them all the way there, Bella lunged forward and licked them clean herself, sucking hard on my fingers. Now I had to taste her. First I wanted to kiss her and taste her on her own tongue and then I wanted to taste directly from the source again.

Bella must have understood my intentions as I leaned forward because she met my mouth and plunged her tongue directly against mine. Words did not describe the sensation of sucking Bella's own juices off of her tongue. I needed to feel her explode in my mouth that was my only goal for the moment.

I turned our bodies towards the head of the bed and pulled Bella into my lap as I lay down. My hands encouraged her to inch forward until she rested directly over my face, and I could gain access to the one spot in the world I would never tire of. Her hands made a loud slapping noise as she threw them up against the wall to hold herself upright.

When I felt her inner walls shudder, I slid two fingers back into her and began to pump in rhythm with the dance my tongue was carrying out against her delicate skin. "Fuck yes, let it go Bella."

My words encouraged her to move her hips along my face to a steady pace that suited her. I'm sure the fact that I was unshaven certainly helped with the friction. I must admit that since Bella confessed her love for my scruff, I rarely shaved.

A steady chant of 'yes, yes, yes' began to fall from her lips. Bella's orgasm surprised me. Instead of her normal loud declaration that she was going to come, her body simply began to shudder and she began to moan. I could feel the rush of her orgasm as it hit my mouth but that was really the only outward sign.

I licked and nuzzled until I felt her begin to pull away from the sensation. I knew it was time to once again change our focus. I pushed her legs out a little wider and slid out from under her. I left her leaning against the wall with her beautiful ass pushed out towards me. This was an opportunity that was too sweet to pass by. I turned and positioned myself directly behind her with my legs curled underneath me. This would provide a stable base for an already unstable Bella to sit down against. Without any hesitation, I pulled her down onto me and she immediately began to move over me. Glad to simply be her slave and exist for her pleasure alone. She set the pace and depth, I merely enjoyed her actions.

One of my favorite spots on Bella's body had to be her marvelous breasts. They were the perfect size for her body but yet large enough to fill up my massive hands. And her nipples, sweet, they were a lovely shade of light brown that allowed them to stand out in contrast to her pale skin. My only regret right now was that she was facing away from me and I couldn't suck on them. This had to be remedied right now.

Our positions shifted and Bella now faced me. Without any delay I took her sweet nipple into my mouth and gave it the attention it deserved, while I pinched the other between my thumb and fore finger. Bella's body relaxed and fell backwards to the bed, opening her up completely to me. I gently pushed my legs under her back to keep her from straining to far. With this new position I could watch myself enter her with each thrust. As hard as it was to imagine, I got a little harder watching our bodies join together. I was thankful that Bella brought me to such a quick orgasm earlier because now I could take my time and give her more pleasure.

I wanted to be deeper inside Bella, so I pulled myself up onto my knees. I positioned Bella closer to me and pulled her hips up to the height of mine. I slid back into her, pulling my hands around her upper thigh to hold her steady. Her body was already so pliable from her previous orgasms that I wasn't sure if she could hold this position or not. She began to moan and chant again at the deeper penetration that this particular position allowed. I could also drop the angle of my hips and press right against her G spot as I slid into her each time. I knew Bella well enough to know that the G spot was a certain way to make her explode around me.

I placed one hand on her pubic bone and dropped my thumb down to rub against her clit, doubling the sensations that she felt each time in entered her.

"Fuck yes, Edward. I'm so glad that I married you. Damn it…shit…right there…ugh!" I could feel the rush of moisture under my thumb when her walls closed down on me and pulled me into her warm body.

Bella's orgasm seemed to be non-stop, each wave would simply crash right into another wave and carry her along with it.

"Edward, please you have to come. I can't take much more; I will die from a pleasure overload. Oh, fuck here is comes again. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck…" I'm sure that Bella said more but the blinding wave of my own orgasm prevented me from hearing anything further. All I could do was to hang on to Bella to keep her from falling off of the bed and hope that my 'I'm coming' face looked good.

When the marathon orgasm was over for Bella and I, myself, was quite satisfied, I simply pulled the sheets up around us and we lay exactly where we fell over. I did take the time to wrap my arms around my new wife. The sex was hot and dirty but I wanted her to know that I loved her with all of my being, forever.

"That is not how I planned this night to go." I admitted with some guilt.

"Why not?" Bella asked as she tried to turn her body to face me.

"I just wanted to make love to you. We're on our honeymoon and we should be focusing on our love right now."

"Well let me tell you after the tenth or twelfth time you made me come I loved you a whole lot more. So the love is covered, I promise you that." She tried to pat my face but her arm didn't seem to belong on her body, it was still weak from all of our physical exertion, so she settled with it falling somewhere along my shoulder.

"Fine, as long as you love me I'm good with that." I chuckled.

"As long as you let me sleep in tomorrow, I'm good with that." She responded back.

"Sure, as long as you want, I promise." I kissed her temple as I murmured, "Mrs. Cullen."

I couldn't see the smile but I felt it as her mouth moved against the skin of my arm. The whole world deserved to be a happy as I was right there in that moment. That is the answer to world peace, a good woman to love and great sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment