Saturday, February 2, 2008

MAT- Chapter 4

Edward

Before I knew it, the day of the dinner party was upon us. Bella was busy with the caterer in the kitchen, so when the doorbell rang, I went to answer the door. I knew it Peter and Charlotte. Bella and I decided it would be best to refer to her as Charlotte given the setting and people we would be socializing with tonight. In fact, one of Bella's bosses would be here, so, our foursome needed to maintain a business-like façade. I for one was ready to ditch the whole thing and just take off to the cabin, but I couldn't hurt Bella's feelings after all the hard work she'd put into making this party a success.

I opened the door to find Peter and Charlotte just as I suspected. They were about thirty minutes earlier than everyone else so we could help them settle in our guest room without prying eyes. I leaned down and gave Charlotte a quick kiss on her cheek and a hand shake to Peter. He leaned in to kiss my cheek and I responded with the same action. I had to admit Peter and I had definitely grown closer since the last time we saw each other. I felt free around him, like I could be myself without any judgments. This wasn't the time to go into detail, but I had a lot to tell them, including Bella. In the several weeks that had passed since our last encounter, I had time to think things over and came to several conclusion. We would have a chance to talk about all of that later tonight after the party or tomorrow as we drove up to the cabin.

Since Bella was still with the caterer, I took Peter and Charlotte up to their rooms to get settled. When they emerged again, several of my family members had arrived. I made introductions when the party began. We finished dinner and the gift exchange several hours later. Our guests were slowly drifting away, eventually leaving our close family, Peter and Charlotte.

When the women began to talk about shopping and nail salons, the men retreated to the back deck and shared a bottle of whiskey. A few even smoked cigars. I was amazed how well Peter fit in with mine and Bella's families. His ideas and life goals were similar to many of our guests. Tonight cemented the fact that we had become close friends. It also helped me decide that I trusted him enough to take the next step with him and Maria: to share our bodies with them.

My body began to buzz in anticipation of ending this night. The sooner we could get to sleep, the sooner we'd be on the road to the cabin. Everything about tonight had been perfect, so I assumed the rest of the weekend would be the same.

The four of us drifted up the stairs together, but parted at the top landing. Maria and Peter to the right, Bella and I to the left.

I woke up first the next morning and headed to the shower. Our bags were already packed, so after I finished my morning routine, I took them downstairs and sat them by the front door. My intention was to load our stuff in the car, then prepare breakfast for the others. However, when I smelled coffee, I knew someone else was already up. I drifted into the kitchen to find Peter at the kitchen table, where he sat with a cup of coffee while reading the paper. His transfixed gaze changed when he noticed that I stood there, he moved to greet me. I walked toward him and gave him a quick hug. He delivered- what I now knew to be- his typical greeting of a kiss to my cheek, which I, in turn, reciprocated.

Peter shared more of his relationship with Maria. Their past was similar to Bella and mine. They'd known each other since they were children. They dated other people, which caused them to drift apart as friends. A few years later, Maria went back to their hometown for her Grandmother's funeral, she ran into Peter. They met for coffee, and one thing led to another. Eventually, they started dating- long distance at first, until Peter moved here to be with Maria. Shortly after, they moved in together. After a few years of working on his own, he left his job to help Maria run the club. No matter how strong a woman is, there are those who will never take a female seriously; but Peter wasn't that man. He's the one she knows she can trust and never has to worry if he will take advantage. They love to be together at work and home, and it showed. Their love was evident in everything they did for each other.

In a case like ours, where there are two committed partnerships, there's typically a concern that someone may develop unwanted feelings. This weekend certainly gave me pause in that regard. I felt like there was left over trust from our encounter eight years ago. I figured if she hadn't gone stalker and came looking for us by now, she wasn't going to. But Peter, he was the wild card; the unknown. It was the reason I insisted he and I get to know each other better. I wanted to know I could trust him with my wife, because she meant more to me than anything in this world and I would protect her with my life. He passed that test with flying colors; in fact, he showed me he could respect my wife with the amount of respect he showed Maria.

The girls finally made it down stairs for a quick breakfast before we left the house. Everyone seemed anxious to get on the road to the cabin, so we left the breakfast dishes for the maid to clean up. Peter drove, and I sat upfront so we could talk. Maria and Bella were in the back, pouring over catalogs for purchases Maria wanted to make for her new shops. I was impressed with her head for business and her personality as well, she always seemed to have the answers to get her ahead in business and her personal life. The four of us had enough of the same interest that we could engage in meaningful discussion, but not so much that we talked about the same things all the time. Bottom line: Peter and Maria really complimented Bella and I as a couple.

While I've considered myself as hetero, but lately, I was doubting my allegiance. Watching Peter drive, his hand gripping the steering wheel, was a bit of a turn-on. Bella has always been so open with me and we have talked about everything together. So I always assumed that when I mentioned that a guy was good looking it was for her benefit. Maybe I was fooling myself all along. When I snapped out of my daze of self awareness I noticed that Peter smirked at me.

"What?" I asked, defensively, suddenly aware I'd been staring at Peter.

He just chuckled and dropped his hand to my knee. "It's confusing to realize that you might not be who you thought all this time, isn't it?" I just nodded and looked away. It occurred to Peter was the one person I should be talking to about my feelings. He had experience with what I was going through.

"When did you know?" I decided now was as good a time as any to have this discussion, since the girls chattered away in the back, laughing and joking. .

"I was in college and a girl asked me to join her in her room." His face smiled but his expression was wistful, indicating it must have been a good time for him. "When we got there, her boyfriend had already arrived and was laid out- buck-ass naked- on her bed, stoned and stroking his cock. I tried to back out of the room, but the boyfriend said he didn't mind sharing, and then asked if I did." Peter shrugged a little. "Hell, it was college and I was for everything. So, we smoked a joint then began to make out. At first, it was just with her, but then that her boyfriend and I were making out too." He flexed and gripped my thigh- a reflex- as he remembered that far off time and his hands longed to take him back there. I liked the feel of it; his firm strong hand as it pulled and molded into my flesh through my jeans.

"She left the room to grab more dope from her car, leaving me and her boyfriend alone. I realized I didn't miss her presence and he was enough to keep me occupied while she was gone; especially when he dropped to his knees and sucked my cock." His lazy grin turned me on just as much as his hand on my thigh. I knew, without a doubt, I wanted him and needed to be with him in whatever way he'd have me… us. His head snapped to the side and smiled larger when he noticed my grin. "We spent the weekend in her dorm room, fucking every way imaginable. While I've never sought out a man to be involved with since, there had been some encounters over the years. Then, I met Maria and all bets were off. She was the woman for me and I knew, without a doubt, I would spend the rest of my life with her." Peter looked up and his eyes met Maria's in the rearview mirror, exchanging a glance with each other. I couldn't help but look over my shoulder and share the same look with Bella. I understood how Peter felt because no one and nothing would ever be more important to me than her.

I slapped my hands against my thighs and blew all the air from my lungs. "Okay, boys and girls. Rules?"

The girls exchanged a devious look and then diverted their heads back to look at me. I could tell by the bat of Bella's lashes that she was up to something. I didn't know if I should be turned on or scared out of my mind. "Bella? "I implored.

"Well, Maria and I talked, but we couldn't come up with any rules. I mean, after discussing our sex lives, there's nothing they do that we don't, and vice versa. So, we decided to leave the rules up to you two. Maria and I don't have any." I was not surprised by this. Bella and I talked and she told me about her lunch with Maria. They discussed Peter and Maria's past and present love life and it seemed pretty on par with ours. None of us were into pain, heavy bondage, or breath play. I looked to Peter, but he didn't seem surprised by their revelation.

"You knew this?" I looked to Peter as he shrugged.

"I'm leaving this up to you; you're the one that's in uncharted territory here." I sat back in my seat to reflect for a minute. I expected the three of them to have some input. So to fly blind by myself without their input, well I drew a blank, I obviously needed their help. Too many years had passed since Bella and I had been with Maria. I was having a hard time remembering if there were any rules. I could only think of one- and hell, we broke that fucker.

"Well, last time our only rule was no penetration between myself and Maria, but we broke that about half way through, so I don't know."

"Yeah, I don't think we should even bother to put that rule in place this time." Bella offered.

"That is fine with me. Are you okay with that? I mean, for you and Peter that is?"

Bella nodded as Peter craned his neck to see her reaction. "I'm okay with you and Maria and I'm okay with me and Peter. Are you okay with both of those?" I nodded my acceptance, as did Peter and Maria.

"My rules for this weekend are that there are no rules. We do whatever feels good and if someone doesn't want it then they can call a halt to it. Other than that, I have no expectations." Peter looked smug with himself as he spoke, especially as he added one extra thought. "I do have to admit I have thought about how Bella's body would feel on my cock." I heard a slap and realized that Maria had smacked Peter's arm. They both laughed so I could tell she meant no real punishment by it. "What?" Peter asked.

"You are so damn crude! You could have said that in a better way so as not to embarrass our sweet innocent Bella." Maria chastised Peter and soothed Bella all at once with her words.

I turned, and sure enough Bella's face had blushed running all the way down to her chest. She glanced to me and I could tell by the spark in her eyes that she was thinking along the same lines as Peter. I was guessing we would be swapping some partners this weekend, too.

Peter's mumbled apology pulled Bella and I from our moment. She turned to acknowledge him. "It's okay Peter; you didn't mean it to embarrass me. So, since we are all okay with leaving the rules open ended, then we will go with the normal safe words: Red for stop, Yellow for slow down, and Green for go?"

The rest of the ride was spent with the four of us teasing and talking with each other. We were playful with our words and with our bodies. I turned and reached to the back seat, which caused my chest to rub against Peter's shoulder. He paid me back by rubbing his hand up and down my thigh again, closer and closer to the one spot that I needed him to touch. I guess turn about was fair play!

The girls had turned it up a notch in the back seat. They turned toward each other, their breasts touching, with a tongue kissing display that any Girls Gone Wild video would be proud to have. Peter and I both panted obviously we both prayed for a speedy arrival at the cabin.

We stopped about an hour from the cabin so we could eat lunch. We figured it would be better to stop than worry about trying to get something to eat after we arrived. This way, we could get there, unpack, and unwind together. Bella and Maria made lasagna for dinner and could be popped in the oven with ease. Our night was free for us to spend in whatever way we wanted.

Lunch was a rowdy experience; we laughed and enjoyed ourselves like we had been friends for years. I enjoyed the ease and camaraderie with Peter.

The rest of our drive to the cabin was more of the same sexual tension from before. It was useless to say I was about to explode when we finally turned off the highway and onto the gravel driveway. It was certainly a beautiful place; the cabin was surrounded by mountains that were on full display of with their colors. We did live in Washington, so the colors were all shades of green. They blended and effortlessly filled in the land so that it almost felt like we were all alone on this planet, just the four of us. It was perfect, and I already felt relaxed and comfortable.

Bella and Maria went inside to open up the cabin while Peter pulled the bags from the trunk. He noticed me as I stared up at the mountains, and moved behind me to wrapped his arms around me. They rested at my waist and I leaned back into him. I felt like a different person; a newer, freer person, here. I was ready for this adventure and I could tell Peter was as well—or rather: feel he was ready.

Bella and Maria came back out to surround our little cocoon of happiness and stood with us as we searched the mountains for some small treasure to share. Bella pointed out a tall slender tree, yellowish in color, which stood out amongst the dark greens while Peter pointed out the eagle flying over our heads.

Our small Pow-Wow broke up and we took our bags inside to get unpacked. Peter and Maria had fewer things to bring since they kept some necessities at the cabin to make it easy on them. I heard them as they moved around in the kitchen and Peter yelled up the stairs that he had opened some wine for all of us.

The wine made Bella speed along with unpacking; she loved her red. I encouraged her as often as possible because red wine made her a horny little devil. Bella and I slipped downstairs quietly across the thick carpet and stopped short when we saw Maria perched across Peter's lap. Her skirt was pulled up so we could see her delicious ass on display. Peter was sucking on her lips and his eyes lit up when he saw us come into the room. My loose fitting track pants showed just how happy I was with the show.

"Bella, Edward, come here," Peter called. His voice was soft and subtle yet commanding Bella's hand wrapped around mine and waited for me to start the forward. I loved that she allowed me to assess the situation and make a decision for us both. She knew I had her well-being and happiness at the fore front of my mind, so she trusted me to never lead her astray. I nodded back at Peter and pulled Bella closer to me as I made my way into the family room.

Maria began to kiss down Peter's neck. He reached out and I pushed Bella forward so that she would be positioned between Peter and me. Maria moved slowly off Peter's lap, and kissed Bella on her way across the couch, finally settled on my lap. Peter shifted so that he and Bella mirrored my position with Maria, but we were close enough now that Peter and I could lean over and kiss each other if we wanted to, as could Bella and Maria. In essence, we could all touch any part of each other we wanted. It was perfect because while I wanted to spend time with Peter and Maria, I still wanted the familiarity of my love, my home, and my Bella.

Bella reached over and stroked Maria's ass. It would be a lie to say these two beautiful women together wasn't an incredible aphrodisiac. I reached up to brush Maria's shirt off of her shoulder and kissed her tanned skin. She was a beautiful golden color and it begged for my attention.

I glanced over to where Peter had the front of Bella's shirt unbuttoned. Her lacy bra held her breasts captive, but not for long. Peter pulled down on the lacy cups to expose her nipples. The air barely had time to brush across them before he had one in his mouth and the other between his finger and thumb. I watched as she pulled him toward her with her head thrown back, lost in the sensations. I loved to watch her this way. Usually, we were together and I couldn't watch, but this time, I got the best of both worlds. I was feeling what Maria did to me, and could see what Peter was doing to Bella. The whole scenario was a huge turn on.

Maria had easily pulled her shirt down to her waist. I cupped her slightly larger breast and kissed the a nipple behind the black satin fabric of her bra. Her half corset bra was beautiful against her tan skin, but I wanted her out of it to suck her nipples. I remembered how responsive they were and how tight they got when she was aroused; it must have hurt for them to pull up that tight. Her reactions told the exact opposite of my theory, since every single touch or pinch had her mewling like a cat begging for more milk.

I pulled her breast out of the top of her bra and began to lick it while Bella reached behind Maria to undo the clasps of the damned satin contraption. Bella kissed Maria as they leaned towards each other and swayed in harmony to the pleasure that Peter and I extracted from their bodies.

Both ladies were bare from the waist up, but it wasn't enough. We needed them completely naked; to see, touch and taste all of their bodies. Peter must have wanted the exact same thing because he pushed Bella up off of his lap to help her get her shorts unbuttoned. Maria took that as her cue to do the same. The four of us worked together to remove all remaining clothing from our bodies in a rush of limbs and touches

As Bella and Maria worked on their shoes and bottoms, Peter and I were left free to touch each other. I reached out and grabbed his cock. It felt so smooth in my hands and I couldn't wait to have it in my mouth.

Bella had described the feel of my cock as it pressed against her tongue, sliding in and out of her mouth. I could almost imagine it and feel it for myself. A sudden moment of panic set in when I realized I didn't know exactly how to suck a cock. I knew what felt good to me, I didn't know what felt good to anyone else. How would I know what worked and what didn't?

Before I could worry about it any further, Maria sank down on me and pressed her mouth to mine. I could feel Bella's hand on Maria's breast and Peter's hand as it rubbed against where Maria and I joined. I assumed his purpose was to rub her clit, but fuck, his warm skin felt so nice against the soft spot just above my cock. I pulled his face to mine as the girls pumped themselves up and down on our bodies. I kissed him allowing my tongue to slip inside his mouth.

He tasted like a man; sweet with a hint of the gum he chewed while driving us here, but yet spicy and warm. Almost like the mix of a good whiskey, all three flavors combined to make up Peter. His beard scratched my jaw, but not to the point where it hurt. It was just enough to let me know I wasn't kissing either of the ladies and was tongue fucking a man. A sexy man I wanted more of.

I gripped Maria's hips and pounded up into her. She tugged at Bella's French braid and pulled her down to my lap where Peter followed. This gave Maria better access to Bella's breasts and Peter better access to my mouth.

Peter and I fought for dominance in each other's mouth as I fucked Maria hard. Each thrust into her pushed me closer and closer to Peter with Bella trapped in between all of us. I loved to have her close to me; I reached down and touched her cheek wanting to convey my feelings. The feel of her skin grounded me and gave me the freedom to fall over the edge.

Maria's body continued to pulse around me after I filled her. I continued to slowly push as long as I could to ensure I made her feel as good as she made me feel.

Bella begged Peter, "Harder, oh God, yes! Harder just like that!" I knew my girl was close, so I reached down and pinched her clit. It was almost hard to hold onto because it was wet and swollen, while I rubbed my fingers back and forth on either side of it. Her head drifted back and looked up at me, her mouth open in a silent 'o' shape. I knew this one would be a good one.

The glistening wetness continued to trickle from her body as Peter exploded inside her.

We collapsed against each other on the couch and laughed our happiness flowed free from each of us. It was an indescribable feeling and one I looked forward to repeating again very soon, but first I wanted a shower and a nap with my wife.

I pulled her upstairs to our room. We rushed through a hot shower, relaxing our bodies even further to allow sleep to find us that much quicker. I snuggled behind Bella and kissed her neck. "I love you," drifted from my mouth in that last seconds before sleep took me away. I was a very happy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment