Saturday, February 2, 2008

MAT- Chapter 3

Bella Cullen

Over the next few weeks, the three of us work hard to provide the suits with their updates. I have to say that I'm proud of our team. We blow their socks off each and every time I present them with the new plans, designs and ideas we've come up with. We really should consider doing this with each other more often.

As far as personally, well Peter and Edward have gotten together several times. They meet up at a pub or somewhere to get to know each other. I know it's all platonic because he is never gone long enough for it to be anything other than that. Not that I'd stop him if he wanted to. I know that most people don't have this kind of trust, but I trust Edward and if he wanted to be with Peter alone then I would allow it. Now, I'd want to know every single detail later but just so that the pictures can go in my spank bank, not because I don't trust him.

Edward talked about all the things they had in common and how well they got along. I asked if he was attracted to Peter and he agreed that he most definitely was. Maria had sent me some emails with pictures attached. So I knew how good looking Peter was, it was a no brainer that Edward would be attracted to him, at least I hoped he would.

We had begun to talk about what Edward would be interested in with Peter and how far he wanted to go for his first time with a man. Edward knew for sure that oral sex, fingering and even rimming was fine, but he wasn't sure if he would like full on sex with a man. Actually, he wasn't sure he'd like to be the bottom, he knew he would like to be a topper, it was the bottom he was concerned with.

I expressed these ideas with Maria and she agreed to talk with Peter about it. He after all had more experience with this than us two girls would. So I was encouraged when Peter called Edward again and asked him to meet him to watch the game at the sports bar down the street from Edward's office. When he came home he had more information but still wasn't without a doubt sure about it yet.

I let the subject go, I didn't want to push Edward too hard and have him back down. I decided to let him lead us in this thing. Several nights later we laid in bed and watched a movie together. The lead character had taken some drugs for the first time, he loved that he could live a free lifestyle without the guilt of his conscience while on the drugs. Edward spoke up immediately, "I think that's what I need." His head nodded towards the screen.

"What, drugs?" I asked confused.

"Well not drugs per say, but something that will help me loosen up and stop worrying about what my conscience says. I just have this pre-programmed stereotype that you hear about men who have sex with other men, and I need to let that go. Move past it and allow my body to experience what I think will be a wonderful time. I need something." My mind began to race with the possibilities. I decided to ask Angela the next day at work. She was a little freer during her college days and tried way more shit than Edward and I ever dreamed of trying. I let it rest for now until I had my answer for him.

I was up and ready extremely early the next day. I couldn't wait. I texted Angela and told her to meet me for coffee at this secluded place we'd been to before. I mean it was a little hard to talk about drugs and bisexual sex in the middle of McDonald's for crying out loud.

"This better be fucking good, Ben was horny this morning," she cried as she dropped her large bag into the seat beside her and flopped into hers.

"Shut up, I'll give you time to meet him for lunch and let you blow him. I need answers." I flicked my hair back off of my shoulder and out of my way so I could begin to eat.

"Wow, okay…shoot." Angela was all ears now.

"Okay, I told you about that time we had the ménage a trios for my birthday?" Angela was nodding already with a wicked grin across her face. "Okay, stop looking at me that way or I will stop right now and tell you nothing." I huffed at her.

"Like what?" She asked innocently.

"Like I'm a piece of meat," her face still held some confusion so I continued, "that you eat."

"Look, I'm just saying, I'd do ya and I know Ben would as well, so if you are asking me to go there then yeah…" She shrugged and let the sentence trail off.

"First of all, we can't do that because we work together and secondly, you just want a piece of Edward, so no. Now, shut up." She mimicked someone locking their mouths and throwing the key away so I continued. "The girl that we had the ménage a trois with was Maria." I let that hang out there until Angela drew her own conclusions.

"Wait… Charlotte Johnson, Maria?" I nodded and bit into my croissant sandwich. "Holy fuck, no wonder you are considering doing it again. Wow, okay, continue then." She waved her hands.

"Well as you know Maria," I emphasized her name as I called her outside of work to prove that this was a totally separate issue than our work relationship, "is now married and it will be a foursome, not three. So Edward struggled with the whole boy/boy thing. Now he thinks he is up for it but thinks he would have a better time if he was on a little something that would free his mind, so to speak. So I come to you because you know of such things."

"Well I can tell you this, the best sex of my life was while I was on Ecstasy. I mean like mind blowing good, coming like so many times I couldn't count them good." I waved my hands to stop her because, although the little place was almost empty, it was not completely empty and she was getting louder with each word she spoke to me. I didn't want the two dudes that sat three tables away from us to get the wrong idea.

"Okay, fine, how safe is it? I can't give Edward some shit that will fuck him up for days on end or worse, hurt him for the rest of his life."

"Oh, no it's totally safe, I've taken it several times in my life. It just makes you all tingly and loose. You don't think as much and we both know that for Edward that would be a huge plus. That man is all about over thinking shit." She bit into her sandwich, and I nodded my agreement. He could get lost in his head sometimes.

"So, you think that X will be the best for him? What is the recovery time?" I asked.

"Dude, that's the best part, like six, eight minutes tops. You can go at it all night long!" Angela's voice got louder as she talked, I could tell she really enjoyed sex, as could the rest of the restaurant, including the suits two tables over. They all turned to look at the two of us. I just blushed. Angela apparently turned into a Frat boy and didn't care who heard about her sexcapades.

"Angela," I whisper-yelled. "Not that kind of recovery, how long until he is back to normal after taking it?" I asked, more clearly stating what I wanted since she apparently needed it spelled out.

"Oh, uhm, about three or four hours, I guess. I usually slept it off and had no idea how long, it was just gone when I woke up," Angela replied.

"So, do you know where I might be able to get some?" I leaned in and whispered this to her. I don't know why but it felt like I should.

"Fuck yeah, Ben's brother has that shit all the time. Let me call him and I'll bring it in tomorrow." Angela looked totally relaxed about this, and I hoped that she was right about it all.

I finished out the rest of my day and headed home. Edward called me to tell me that he would be late, a sudden development came up. I stopped and grabbed some take out and threw myself in bed. After a little time to eat and flip through the massive amounts of TV channels we had, I decided to research what Angela told me earlier. I typed Ecstasy into the google bar and came up with a million or so hits. I searched through them and realized that Angela had told me about the same thing that others on the internet were saying. I texted Edward to let him know.

Found something for you and our trip…

His response came back fairly quickly.

Oh yeah?

Yep talked w/Ang, she had a good idea :)

Oh no, now I'm afraid :(

Stop that, I've researched it, talk to me when you get home, k? How much longer?

Not long, you got food?

Yep, your fav..Thai, in bed eating mine now!

God, I love you, be there in 20!

Love you back!

Edward walked in the door and came straight to bed with me. He ate his half of dinner and then checked his email. We both had an email from Maria and Peter. It just told us how excited that they were for the weekend and what to pack. See they gave us two options, we could go with the tourist route and spend all day out traveling around to see things, or we could choose to stay in the cabin all weekend and never see a damn thing. We decided to pack for the tourist route and pray like hell that we end up with the never going out route. I decided that it was time to talk with Edward about how he felt about Peter.

"Hey, so after all this time you've been spending with Peter, what do you think?" I asked.

"Well, he's a great guy; I think I like him." Edward answered before he shoveled in some more Pad Thai.

"Like him like him, or like him like him?" I couldn't help but push a little more.

"Like him enough to do him?" He asked as I began to nod my head. "Yeah, I do." He looked back at the noodles that filled his container, like he was embarrassed about this new turn of events. I decided to squelch that right the fuck now.

"Hey, is it wrong that I find Maria attractive?" I asked as he nodded his head negatively. "Okay, so then how is it wrong for you to find Peter attractive? It's no different, the stereotypes are wrong Edward, do you hear me? They're wrong, you can be attracted to both men and women and not be wrong, okay?" He nodded at me but still seemed hesitant to look at me. "Did you talk with Peter about this?"

Edward set aside his noodles and looked directly at me. "Yeah, we did. He told me that he came out years ago to his family and friends. He was ridiculed and beat up. Now, that was while he was still in college so that may make a difference, but it just scares me Bella. I don't want to ruin what I have with you and my family for a passing thing. I mean it's just a fantasy right?"

"Edward, you are making way too much out of this, you are not choosing to live a gay lifestyle, we are choosing to have a fun weekend with two of our friends. Don't over think this, just go with it, you and Peter have talked about what you want to try and if it doesn't work then Peter won't be pissed, he'll understand. He knows that this is all new to you and won't hold it against you if you don't want to. Just keep an open mind and plan to just have fun, okay?" I smoothed the wild hair that sticks up all over his head. I can tell by that one sign alone that Edward has worried about this for probably most of the day.

"I know you're right, Peter's said the same thing: to let the stereotype go and just enjoy myself, that's why I think I might need a little help to fully enjoy this weekend." He looks sheepish again, like he's asked for something forbidden.

"Oooo, I got something for you. I spoke with Angela, because she'd been into a lot more things than you or I either have ever tried. Well… she suggested Ecstasy. She said it takes the edge off, makes you feel free and uninhibited. She also said that it won't last a long time so that will be a good thing, you won't be flying high for hours on end." He pulled me close and looked deep into my eyes as I spoke to him.

"You think that is a good idea?"

"Yeah, I do, I want you to enjoy your fantasy and if that means you need a little help, then its fine with me." I explained everything that Angela and the internet told me. I tried to look directly in his eyes to ease his fears and make him understand that I would be right beside him all the way.

"Okay, let's try it. I want to try it here at our house alone first and if it's okay, then we will bring some with us, okay?" I thought that was a great idea.

"Sure thing, I asked Angela to get some from Ben's brother so I'll tell her to bring us about five pills, one to try here and then several for the weekend." His face relaxed and he snuggled down into the covers with me.

We lay together talking about the weekend and what all we wanted to try, he showed me several videos that involved two couples so I had plenty of ideas as well. After Edward fell asleep, I cleaned up our mess from the take out and texted Angela.

E is in, can you bring me 5?

Her response was slow in arriving, but I knew that around this time of night Angela was always busy, she told me about her business on a daily basis, so I couldn't help but know. Deep down I was encouraged by her bold attitude and her ability to say and do what she wanted without fear of who else was going to have something to say about it. I wanted to be more like Angela. Eventually she responded with a simple…

Sure, 5 it is!

I turned to see Edward sound asleep and fired up my laptop. I needed a second opinion from Maria and Peter. I texted Maria to let her know that I needed to talk with her and logged onto google chat to wait for her, Maria popped on shortly after I did. I immediately asked if Peter was with her. She replied that he was close by so to ask whatever I wanted and she would relay his answer.

Okay, so E is freaking out by the fact that he might be attracted to Peter, did Peter struggle with that too?

I sat and waited for her answer. I really should have made a date so to speak with Peter, so we could get to know each other as well. I mean we really were going to be pretty intimate with each other as well. I would suggest that before we logged off of chat.

P says yeah, he did. This was years ago tho, so the entire lifestyle was not as open then as it is now. He said that this will pass after we get there this weekend. E will realize that all four of us are comfortable with the idea and settle down. He just needs to let the confines of normal expectations go and just enjoy it.

I immediately began to type out my response.

I told him that exact thing as well. We are going to try some X at home this weekend to see if that helps him relax enough. Altho I don't know how we will know since we don't have any way to really test out the theory. Just want to make sure that the X has no long lasting effects on E at all.

I check my email quickly as I wait for Maria to respond. I switch back when I hear the tell tale ding of a new chat message.

Peter said he would come over and help out, lol. We've both tried X several times and had no issues with it, I think E will like it. Like the freedom of it all. Peter said he did anyway. The first time he bottomed he was on X. Definitely helps :)

See this was the kind of info I needed for Edward.

Thanks for the tip. I was thinking that it might be a good idea for us to get together anyway since I haven't met Peter in person yet. I think I need to feel comfortable with him too, don't you?

Maria started typing right away, at least google chat said she did.

I was thinking the exact thing. How about we go out for drinks and then back to your house so Edward is comfortable. He can try the X and Peter will try a few things on E, no penetration that night tho, just a little light touching and maybe some oral to see how he responds. Don't tell E any of this, let's just meet up accidentally for drinks then we will slip back to your place. That way he won't be too worried about it nor will he be hesitant at all. Sound good?

I almost went out of my mind to see what Maria suggested because of the length of time it took her to type it out. I agreed with her plan wholeheartedly and let her know.

Sounds good to me, after we accidentally meet, I will suggest that E try his X and see where things go from there. Thanks for the tips, see you Friday night then?

Perfect, let's say drinks at 8 at Geo?

We chatted a few more minutes but then I logged off and settled down to sleep. Edward's face looked so relaxed and sensual. His full lips and pouty smile as he dreamed was starting to turn me on. I wanted to wake him up and give him a good memory for his dreams, but then I remembered that we were to meet Peter and Maria this Friday, in four days, so I wanted him really horny for that. I just had to make sure that nothing happened this week until then.

The week went by as quickly as possible. Angela brought me the Ecstasy, and I stashed it in my wallet. I left it there on purpose; I wanted to have it ready when we went out Friday.

Edward actually helped my goal this week as well. He had to work late three nights in a row so that made sure that nothing happened at all in the bedroom. By the time he got home he was exhausted, and I pretended that I was as well. So we both fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Friday morning I made Edward promise that he would be home on time; I pouted and pretended that I was upset that we didn't get to see each other this week. He fell for it hook, line and sinker. He agreed to be home and we could have a night out on the town together. He also said we should talk about when and how to try the Ecstasy. I relayed to him that we would discuss it tonight and probably try it tomorrow night. We each left for work and planned our days.

I make it home first and rush through a shower. I choose a sexy new bra and panty set, under my sexy wrap dress that Edward loved. It allowed him a great view of my cleavage without allowing the whole place the same view. I curled my hair, it brushed around my shoulders, just like Edward liked it. I took off all of my jewelry except my wedding ring and a long necklace that brushed against the exposed skin of my breasts. A pair of strappy heels that wrapped around my calves had completed the outfit. I almost laughed. It was almost an exact copy of the outfit that I wore the first time we met up with Maria. I knew that Edward would not miss the similarities. I hoped that it would turn him on all the more.

I didn't have to wait long to find out how much it turned Edward on. He begged me to stay home, just not go out at all. As hard as it was I convinced him to just go and we would enjoy each other later tonight, maybe even use his X tonight instead. His eyes lit up and he took off for the shower.

We walked into Geo at a few minutes before eight. Maria and Peter sat at the bar drinking, right in front of the main entrance. There was no way we would get in or out without seeing them. I held back just so that Edward would be the one to spot them. He certainly did. He walked us both over to them and sat right down beside them. I could see the difference in Edward when he was around Peter and Maria. He was a bit more flirty and fun. He laughed a little easier and joked far more. He was him, just a freer version of him. I loved to see him this way.

I stood behind him and hung on his shoulder. Maria mimicked my pose so that left the guys face to face with us women standing behind then slightly. I touched him and kissed his neck, and I flirted slightly. I did anything that it took to work him up into a frenzy. He was definitely turned on and he was such a big flirt with Peter, they both were. Their light casual touches seemed innocent, but I knew that they were anything but that. It was a way for the two of them to test the waters with each other. Up until this time neither of them had touched at all. Now it seemed that Edward was in for it. Peter definitely was as well.

When the waitress called us for our table, Edward changed our seating to four and we all crammed around a small table to eat together. We all fed each other the wonderful food and made sure to up the flirting quotient. The atmosphere was absolutely charged by the time we left.

I suggested to Edward that we all head back to our place for a little while. He readily agreed. I went one step further and suggested that now might be a good time to pop the X as it takes about thirty minutes to work. His eyes lit up and he reached his hand out to me right away. I handed him half of the small green pill. He popped it and sat back in the cab as we made our way home.

Edward held the door for us as we entered our house. I suggested another round of drinks and Peter helped me make them. His hands caressed mine skin as we made drinks, and I watched Edward respond to each one. His eyes relaxed and his smile became larger. He began to loosen his shirt after he removed his jacket. I whispered to Peter as we mixed the last drink. "Should we allow him to drink?"

Peter shook his head and held up a drink that looked a little different than the other three. "Nope, he will be drinking just juice, but trust me he won't realize it at all. He will be fine though; I've done it plenty of times and never had a problem." We both glanced over at Edward, Maria was standing behind him. She worked her hands through his hair as he leaned toward her touch. "Looks like we better get over there." Peter motioned towards the couch were Edward sat. He pulled Maria around to the front of his body. He began to run his hands up and down her hips. Peter grabbed my hand and led over to join in on the fun.

Maria moved to the side of the couch not occupied by Edward. She laid down and spread her legs for all of us to see her body. She pulled me down on the couch over her. My face was pointed towards Edward's and level with Maria's pretty pussy. Edward pulled my dress away from my breasts and bared the sexy lace that covered them. Peter came over to free the dress from my body. Maria took the opportunity to free hers as well. Edward just sat and watched the two of us undress for him. Peter sat off to the side now, I think he was still worried about what Edward would think about his touch at this early stage in the game.

I took Edward's hand and pushed it towards Maria's pussy so he could finger her while I touched him. As soon as his flesh touched her warm, wet skin he moaned as well. My hand reached out to rub him over his pants. He was hard and ready. I nodded to Peter and he slipped from his chair across the room and knelt before Edward. Maria licked and sucked my flesh so I leaned down and sucked hers so that Edward could see as well. I stopped pumping his erection as I got lost in Maria. Peter took over and moved my hand up and down Edward's length. Edward rand his hand over Peter's head and tangled his hand in his hair. His other hand continued to pump in and out of Maria, while Maria and I continued to please each other as well. I lifted off of Maria's skin and suggested to Edward. "Let him touch you, baby, let me see him." I licked Maria's juices off of my lips and ran my tongue around my teeth.

Edward's eyes rolled back in his head as he panted. "Fuck yeah, suck my cock." Edward replied.

I nodded at Peter and he began to lower Edward's zipper. Somehow or another his belt and button were already undone. Perhaps Maria did this while Peter and I made drinks.

Edward's cock sprung out and Peter's eyes lit up. I could tell that he wanted to just swallow that whole thing, I know that is what my first thought always was when I saw it. Peter ducked his head down and swirled his tongue around Edward's swollen head. Edward moaned and halted his movements on Maria. I took his hand and pushed it further into her pink skin and he turned to look at me. My lips met his and he moaned, once again, at the taste of Maria on my lips.

When I released Edward's mouth I noticed that Peter now freely bobbed up and down on Edward's large cock. I almost creamed all over Maria's face at the sight of my beautiful husband's cock down another man's throat.

Maria must have realized what I saw because she shoved two of her fingers deep inside of me and worked them just the right way to make me come. I panted as she worked me over and whispered to Edward, to push along his orgasm as well. "Look at that beautiful man sucking your cock, fuck that looks so fucking good." Edward raised his eyes and watched Peter. "You like that, baby?" Edward simply nodded.

While Maria sucked my clit hard, Peter pulled Edward's pants all the way down and off of his legs. Without a single mis-bob of his head, Peter managed to get Edward's shoes off and spread his legs wider. Peter took his thumb and slid it through Maria's pussy to gather up some of her moisture and the shoved it back down to Edward's ass. I saw Peter slowly rim his thumb around Edward's tight hole. I expected to see Edward tighten up and stiffen. It didn't happen at all, in fact, Edward relaxed more so. He spread his legs and lifted his feet slightly to give Peter more room. The slurping noises became louder and louder as Peter allowed more saliva to pool in his mouth as he still sucked Edward's cock. His face was buried in Edward's pubic hair, he had taken him all the way in. I was jealous, I wanted to suck Edward that deep. I wasn't able to yet, I still had to add a hand at the base to be able to work him all at the same time.

Peter glanced up at me from the corner of his eyes, at the same time that Edward dropped his hand down onto Peter's head to guide his speed and rhythm. I pushed my pussy down onto Maria's face and just simply fucked myself on her. I couldn't handle the extreme pleasure that I felt as I watched my husband and Peter together. I wanted to see Edward come all over Peter.

My fingers once again swept through Maria's body and then made their way to Edward's lips as I came all over her face. I shoved my fingers into Edward's mouth and watched him suck the moisture from them. Peter increased his pressure on Edward's ass as he hollowed his cheeks. Edward's hips bucked up and into Peter's mouth, but on his downward push it also pushed Peter's thumb further into Edward's ass. I came again just from watching it happen.

Edward's moans became louder and louder as he bucks into and out of Peter's mouth harder and faster. I reach down and pull Edward's cock out of Peter's mouth when I see the tell tale fluttering of his eyes. Peter opens his mouth and allows Edward to come right on his lips and it drips down onto my hand.

I rush off of Maria and straddle Edward to kiss him and make sure that he was doing well after what we had done. He seemed fine, in fact he never really goes soft so he pushes up into my body. Peter takes advantage of Maria and begins to pound into her as well. Maria and Peter are the only two that have not had their chance to come yet, so I watch with rapture as they race towards their own release as well.

It doesn't take either long since they were worked up by already. Edward also watches as Peter fucks Maria and begins to lick my skin while he slowly slips in and out of me. I can't help but think that he wants to be licking Peter instead, inside I silently bounce around in happiness that Edward might actually be ready to let go and enjoy our weekend. I use my one last weapon against him. "Did that feel good for Peter to suck your cock?" His grip on my hips tightens and his speed increases. "I loved to watch you come all over us both, it was so fucking sexy." Another increase. "I can't wait to see him slip into your sexy ass while he fucks you so good, I want to see your legs quiver as he brings you to the edge of your orgasm. I want to see whose name you cry out when he finally let's you fall over the edge." The final push and Edward roar's in release as he once again comes. Peter and Maria both climax just as Edward stops quivering below me.

We all managed to make it to the bedrooms and flop in exhaustion. When I wake up the next morning, I realize that Peter and Maria are now gone.

I once again, find a note beneath a magnet on my refrigerator.

B&E,

Last night was great and we can't wait to see you in two weeks. We'll be here a little early to help with dinner. Saturday, we can talk about rules as we drive up. If you need us then call!

P&M

I look forward to Edward's birthday now more so than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment