Thursday, July 16, 2009


Menage A Trois- Police Outtake


Summary: On their way home from the foursome weekend with Peter and Maria, Edward and Bella decides to take a little side trip. Their sexual escapades get them discovered by the local Police. Are the four of them willing to do what it takes to get out of trouble?

Police Intrusions

Edward's POV

We had spent the weekend in all sorts of positions and pairings. I seriously thought I had broken my dick. I mean there was no way it could get hard again after all of the sex we had already had, but when I turned to see Maria had pushed Bella against the door of the SUV and flipped up that ridiculously short little skirt she wore, I knew without a doubt my dick was not broken. She had her head buried in Bella's pussy and her right hand was slipped inside of Bella's bra. Just as I noticed them, Bella began to moan. Peter looked at them in the rearview mirror and just smirked.

"No fair doing that shit when Edward and I can't play." He arranged his mouth into the sexiest pout, and I almost felt bad for him. Until I realized I could play along. There was nothing to stop me, so I leaned closer to Peter and whispered in his ear.

"Who says I can't play?" I unbuckled my pants and slipped them down just enough so my cock flopped out for him to see me stroke it. He moaned and reached to touch me.

"That is not fair, I can't." He said as he licked his lips.

"Don't you worry, I wouldn't dare leave you out." I reached and unbuckled his pants too. He lifted his ass and helped as much as he could to pull them down and free his erection as well. As soon as his pale skin showed, I leaned over the center console and pushed it into my mouth. Peter liked it deep, so I took him in as far as I could get him. I bobbed around on his dick as much as I could in the confines of his SUV. Peter licked his finger and tried to reach my ass with it, but again with the confines of the SUV it was impossible.

I pulled my head back off of Peter and licked across his leaking head. "Hey, pull over so we can all enjoy this, besides it will give us more room." Maria moaned a little, and Peter looked them over in the rear view mirror again. His head nodded as soon as he took in the picture from the rear seat.

A little less than a mile ahead, he stopped and pulled into what looked the driveway of an abandoned house. He pulled all the way around until he was parked directly behind the house. As soon as the car was pushed into park, he had his hands on my face and his tongue in my mouth.

I was still amazed how good it felt to kiss, suck and fuck a man, well, this man. I leaned my seat back and that put both of us closer to the girls in the back seat. Maria still had her face buried deep in Bella's pussy and now had two fingers up in there too. I licked and sucked on one of Peter's fingers then pushed it back behind us and towards Bella's ass as it hung off the leather seats. I didn't stop until he was pushed up as far as his single finger would reach in her. Bella's moans picked up as Maria and Peter pumped their fingers in and out of Bella in time ... Maria in her pussy, Peter in her ass. I twisted so I could see the action, but I was still able to kiss Peter and stroke his cock against mine.

I realized quickly the action we all wanted couldn't happen within the confines of the front and back seat of the SUV.

"Let's take this to the back, what do you say?" I offered.

Peter and I opened the hatch and removed the luggage. It was discarded in the front seat to make room for our bodies. When the back was emptied, I opened the back door and ran my hand up Maria's leg. I felt the moisture seeping from her, and it turned me on even more so. I slipped a finger under the small slip of fabric that made up her panties and slid it into her. Her moan caused a moan from Bella as well, and Maria simply worked her body up and down on my finger. I watched as Peter moved around to the other side of the SUV and opened the door Bella was leaned against.

He caught her body and gently laid her down on the small amount of the seat that remained. Her head hung off the side; I know Bella loves to suck cock in this position. She says she can take it so much deeper, and I won't argue with that point! She can take it deep. I watched the satisfaction slip across his face, and I knew the exact moment he was fully inside of her mouth. I couldn't help myself. I pulled Maria's thong off and turned her ass squarely in front of me. I loved the warmth as I pushed in. I loved the chain reaction it caused among the others in my group. I moaned, next Maria moaned, then Bella moaned and finally Peter. I licked my finger and pressed it into Maria's ass as I pumped in and out of her pussy. Next to Bella, Maria is the sexiest woman I know. It turns me on to know I can work her up the way I do. It shows me the love life Bella and I share is real. We are compatible in every way.

"Fuck, let's move to the back because I want to fuck someone ... any of you ... I don't care ... I just want to fuck!" Peter moaned. He withdrew from Bella's mouth, and she leaned up to kiss Maria. Their kiss was fairly sloppy, and I could see their tongues as they twirled around each other's. Bella sucked Maria's into her mouth, and I knew she was sucking the remaining taste of herself off of Maria.

Peter moved around to the back of the SUV and laid down on the carpeted interior. I followed him in and kissed his sexy mouth. I noticed he already had the condoms and lube back there. I lifted my eyebrow in surprise, and he just shrugged. "Never know when you will need it." I kissed him again and pulled a condom from the box. I rolled it on him and reached for the lube.

"You wanna fuck me?" He stroked his cock as he pulled the lube from my hand and poured a generous amount onto his hand.

"Come here." He pulled my face back down to his and kissed me while he worked a finger into my ass, then another. I moaned around his tongue. I didn't want to let his face go, but if I wanted him to fuck me, then I had to let him go. So I did, but only for a minute. I climbed on top of him and settled myself down on his dick. His hands settled on my hips, and he held me but applied no pressure. I pushed down and pulled him inside of my body at my pace. I knew it was hard for him to resist the temptation of a quick thrust up into me, and I respected him for the care and concern he showed me.

Bella and Maria watched as I lowered myself onto Peter. As soon as I was fully seated on Peter, I waved Bella over. "Come here, baby. Let me fuck you too. Can you squat on me?" I panted as Peter slowly pushed in and pulled out of my body. Maria held Bella steady as she slid down on my lap. Peter laid still, Bella hovered and I did all the work. I felt bad for Maria as she was left out of our intimate dance. Before I could voice my opinion and form a reasonable thought that would decide how and where she could join, Peter called for her.

"Maria." She moved past me on her knees and joined Peter. My brain was already filled with the sensations that assaulted my body. I just simply couldn't concentrate on what happened behind me. I knew Peter loved Maria and would take care of her.

Bella began to pick up the pace, and I felt the fluttering in her pussy. I knew she was close to her orgasm. Based on the strength of the grip her pussy had on me, it would be a good one for her.

All of the sudden, Bella's movements stopped and she uttered a quiet gasp. I sat up, as much as I could since I was sandwiched between Peter and Bella, to see what the problem was. I noticed a tall, fairly thin man stood off to the side of the SUV with his own dick in his hand. His strokes didn't stop, even though ours had. He stepped forward and approached the vehicle.

"What exactly do we have here?" he asked.

Bella scrambled around and tried to cover herself up, somewhat. His hand stretched out and his movements halted her.

"No, don't. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just want to watch, please. Oh God, please." He stroked his cock, which had softened somewhat. "This is such a small town, and I just can't be the real me here. I have to be the person the town thinks I am."

Bella turned to look at me, and I nodded at her. She moved her hands, and I pulled her back down on my dick. Our visitor moaned as he watched Bella's pussy pull me back in. She repeated this action several times before our visitor spoke again.

"Can I just see the guys now?" He moaned and pulled a little harder on his large cock as he spoke. Bella nodded and stumbled off of me. Maria and Bella moved around behind our guest and ran their hands over his torso. Maria began to unbutton his shirt, and Bella's hands quickly jumped in to help as well. When his shirt was opened all the way, Maria dropped to her knees and pulled his hard dick into her mouth. Peter grunted and began to fuck me that much harder. Bella whispered to him and kissed his neck as she pinched his nipples. Maria took every single inch of him in and out of her mouth.

I watched as Maria was pulled up off of the ground and turned around in front of him. He stepped the few steps toward the back of the SUV. As soon as Maria was close enough, he pushed her forward and slapped her ass. Bella moved around him and grabbed a condom from Peter's hand. Our guest took it and rolled it down his length. When it was in place, he pushed straight into Maria. Peter's rhythm began to falter, and I knew he was close as he watched his wife. I bucked my hips and rode him hard to increase the tension within him. I wanted him to enjoy it as much as possible. He stopped his movement all together and roared loudly as he came.

I pulled off of Peter's cock and pulled Bella up on my lap. She faced me so I could watch her, and only her, as I fucked her. I loved the feel of Peter in my ass, but I wanted only her as I came.

"You like the feel of that guy?" I asked her. "You want him to fuck you hard?" Her head shook for me in answer. "Can he make you feel the way I do? I make you come every fucking time." Each word of the my sentence was punctuated with a sharp thrust upwards into her body. I took my right hand and placed it around her. Then took my left hand and tilted the upper part of her body slightly away from me. This shifted her hips and allowed me to hit the exact spot that would make her see stars as she came. I knew this was a proven fact, and I had no shame in pulling out my trick to remind her who knew her body the best.

The first pass of the head of my dick across her G-spot and she began to mew like a cat. I pressed back in harder and faster. I made sure to use short strokes to rub it in quick succession. I watched her eyes and listened to her sounds. I waited 'til her eyes rolled back into her eye sockets, when they did, I pinched her clit. Her pussy tightened down on me, and I felt the rush of fluids from her body. The tightness pushed me over the edge, and I emptied inside of her with a loud roar. I pulled her close as we watched the visitor pound into Maria from behind.

Peter had squatted down and pinched her nipples and tweaked her clit to help her out as well. Maria moaned, and they both stilled. Peter's hand maintained the slight pressure on her clit as they both came. Peter helped her stand and pulled her into his arms as the stranger stepped away from us slightly. He pulled the condom off and tossed it down onto the ground. Peter and Maria sat down on the back of the SUV beside Bella and myself.

"Ladies, Gentlemen…that was by far the best sexual experience of my life. I would suggest you guys get dressed and head out though, this is a little stopping point for a few of my Highway Patrol buddies. They should be here anytime." He buttoned up his shirt as he spoke.

We all drifted back to the back door and grabbed our clothes. We dressed quickly and loaded our luggage back into the rear of the SUV. With a slight nod of our heads, we were off and on our way home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment